The adventure of gift searching

I Don't Love You

TaeMin's POV

 

I entered the class and immediately had ALL the girls in my class running to me. Some of them had banana milks with them, some had paper and pen, some had their phones and some just jumped around screaming things like "SARANGHAEYOOO~!" or "OPPA KISS ME!" or "OPPAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!"

All the girls were infront of me except like about... 5 maybe? I dunno about the 3 but the 2 were Soyoung and Ji-eun. They were gigling around. Slowly, the area where I was standing, became darker and darker. I can't see anythng! "Excuse me girls can I-" *GASPS!*  "HOLY ! GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAY! I CAN'T BREAATH!!!!" slowly after that,the girls disappeeared to their own seats until none was to be seen. Well, except 1. "Thank you." I sighed and continued walking but this girl was blocking me so I took a step to the right so she went to the right too. I went to the left, so did she. I went to the right again, then left again, then right again,left,right, left, right. All eyes were on us. Gosh! "Miss, I need to pass." I said politely. She sprang out her hand and I'm guessing she wants a handshake so I accept it, "I'm Park Sunyoung!" No one asked -_-" "Nice to meet you ah... Soyoung" "Sunyoung." just then, the teacher came in and saw me and HER standing infront of each other and said, "Do you have any problem?" "No, sir" We both said and went to our seat.

 

-------in the room-----

 

Minhyuk hyung was talking through the phone with... I guess Soyoung? I eavesdropped. "I think he might wanna come." said hyung, "Oh ok. I'll be there." He turned off the phone "Going somewhere?" I said smirking at him. "Actually, yes" now is his turn to smirk.

"Yah! Hyung! Don't do that!"

"We're buying Ji-eun a present because tomorrow is her birthday."

"Jeongmal?"

"Nae. Wanna tag along?"

"Sure!" I quickly put on my outdoor clothes and jumped up and down infront of our door, "Hurry hyung!" I shouted from outside, "Coming, coming!" He said, locking the door.

 

---------at the mall----------

 

I keep jumping around infront of the couple and yelling at them to speed up, "Noona! Stop talking to him!" "Aish! If you keep doing that! You'll get caught and fans will swarm around!" she said. Argh! They keep on doing LOVEY DOVEY stuffs! "Hyung! I'll go to another shop and you 2 go to wher YOU  will go I'll call you when I'm done!" I ran away before he could say anything. Aish! How ROMANTIIIIC~!

I'm here at the jewelry shop. Girls LOVE these things so I came here. 

Nothing seems to be as pretty as her. Finally something caught my eye. Yes! That's it! It's preeeeeetty~!

 jng0015c.jpg

She will really love this! So I'll take the right one and she'll take the left one! I checked the price tag and my mouth was opened widely. OMG! It's so expensive! How would I get such a big amount of money! Or~..... Kekeke~ Use my evil ways!

"Annyeong haseyo~!" I said really sweetly to the cashier, "Any problems, sir?" She said

"Actually, I was just walking around to buy something for my bestfriend's girlfriend when he found this." I showed her the necklace.

"That would really suit her."

"I know but the price is too expensive."

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

"Can you make the price lower? Jebaaaal~?"

"Now why do you think I would do that?"

"Because this is Lee Taemin you are speaking to." I whispered to her.

"Oh reaaaaally~? PROVE IT!" I slowly took off my shades and this lady's eyes widened.

"Yeah that's right! Don't freak out or I'll go away and never come back."

"Ok we'll make a deal. I will sell this at low price and not tell anyone your presence and you do me 3 aegyos so I can take a picture and then you take 3 pictures with me while doing those aegyos!"

"We're on!"

tumblr_lgvh8pMgvX1qamok5.gif

tumblr_m6dvcdP6RZ1qem2gpo1_500.gif

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!" Said the lady after the pictures. I payed with the new price and went outside to call the LOVEY DOVEY COUPLE.

 

------at hyung's car--------

 

"So, what did you get?" asked Soyoung noona, "This necklace!" I showed her the pretty necklace.

"BWO! Taemin! That must be expensive! How did you get the money?!"

"Actually, the ajumma sold it at low price to me in return, I should let her take pictures of me"

"Taemin, you shouldn't do that!" Said Minhyuk hyung,"It's not fair for other people." he continued.

"Aish, hyung! You're just being jealous because you are not an idol like me~!" Then the 2 were talking with each other at the front while I was sitting at the back, listening to EVERY SINGLE DIRTY WORD they said. 

"Hey, sugarcube~ I made your favorite soup!"

"Awww~ Thank you, love~ Mwah! Mwah~!" "Ewwwwwwwwww~ Gimmie a break!" i said and covered my ears. I really feel like we're a family. Minhyuk hyung is the appa, Soyoung noona is the umma and I am the cuteeeee child!

 

------------------------------------------------------

Anyyeong haseyo! Sorry I took waaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooo long to update! 

And sorry to NamjooChorong for changing the poster when you told me not to.

Hihi! That's it for now!

Ppyong~!