A crush?

I Don't Love You

TaeMin's POV

 

"See you around! Bye!" Minhean hyung said as he ran off. I noticed him winking to Jiji and she just blinked a few times, blushing madly. So, she has a crush on Minhwan... I was feeling a bit jealous so I decided to ,"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh~ I see now! You have a crtush on Minhwan hyung!"

"What? Nooooo~!" Jiji said in her sarcastic voice.

"Jieun and Minhwan hyung sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, second gets married, third gets a baby! That's not all, that's not all! I see your baby drinking alchohol!" I sang while skipping away from her. I kinda did hat so that my jealousy doesn't show.

"Yah! Lee Taemin! Shut up! Don't tell anyone!"

"Arasseo. Isn't that what bestfriends are for?"

"For teasing?"

"Aish, you're stupid."

"Oppa!" I heard her stomp faster than she did so I ran away from her to the nurse room to see Minhyuk hyung.

 

---

 

"Jill?" Minhyuk hyung said.

"Oi! You're not supposeed to call me like that here, remember?" Jiji said, raising a brow. (O__O)? 

"Waeyo?" I asked. Hyung was rubbing his forehead with one hand and holding a bag of ice cubes with the other and he doesn't seem to hear what I said.

"Jillian is my English name but since we're in Korea, we decided not to use our english names but for some reasons..." she turned to hyung "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat~?!" he whined.

Jiji let out a sigh,"He doesn't seem to have full control over his body."

"That means hyung has an english name too!"

"He does."

"What is it?!" 

"Jack."

"Cool name, hyung! We'll just call Soyoung noona 'Rose' and then we film the korean version of Titanic!" with that, hyung narrowed his eye on me

"Hyukkieeee~" we turned around and saw Soyoung noona. How did she know?

"Soyoung?! How-"

"I know everything." she cut hyung off. Hyung and I turned our heads to Jiji, "What? I can't hide this from Soyoung unnie, now can I?" she said. Hyung rolled his eyes and leaned on the chair, closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead with his free hand.

"Oppa! Gwaenchana?" noona said while running to him and caressed his cheek,"Nae..." 

"Awww~ Yeobo, you should get some rest. Lemmie help you" She helped hyung to the bed and kissed his forehead,"I'll sing you a song and you go to sleep."

I nudged Jiji's arm,"Let's leave them alone." I said. She nodded,"Alright then. Now that we checked and nothing is wrong... We'll... get going. Bye." She said and pulled me out.

---

My stomache started to growl which made us stop walking. Jiji turned to me and smirked,"Is the baby hungry?" she asked teasingly,"Ne! I want my banana milk! Waaahaahaa!" I fake cried as I rummaged through my bag to look for my banana milk and drank it.

"Let's bring you to noona's room and noona will cook for you."

"NOONA? Since when have you ever been my noona?"

"Aish! Gimmie a chance, will ya?"

"Arasseo, noona..." we continued walking to Jiji- AHEM! - noona's room.

---

"NOONA! Are you done yet!" I yelled from her room,"Aish! How many times does noona has to say shut up and wait for noona to finish?!" she yelled back from the kitchen.

"NOONA IS SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW~!!!" I started acting like I was tantrummed.

Soon, she came out again with 2 big bowl of soup,"YAY! Noona even made 2 for me!" I said and started clapping my hands childishly,"No! The other one's for noona!"

"Noona~!"

"Eat your soup."

"Can I stop acting like your donsaeng now?"

"Hmmm... Arasseo."

"So... How long have you been having a crush on Minhwan hyung?"

"Hmmm... Ever since I first saw him.?"

"And when was that?"

"I think... about 2 or 3 years ago... I dunno, it has been a loooooooong time ago."

"I see there." I sighed lightly and fortunately for me, she didn't seem to hear it.

"And because I had a crush on him for THAT long, I think we'll be a match!"

"How do you know that?"

"Well... If you look it up a bit, most relationships last longer if the couple loved each other longer."

"But you're no even IN the relationship yet."

"Aish. Oppa, you're such a mood breaker." she puffed her cheeks which made me pinch her cheeks but then she pouted cutely.

"You're confident and confidence is cute."

"Aish, oppa."

------------------

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. She has a crush on Minhwan hyung... Argh! And I was gonna confess to her! Part of me is telling me "Come on! You're an idol and she's a shawol! She will accept it!" but the majority says,"Just because you're an idol doesn't mean you can get everything you want! ESPECIALLY since she has a crush on him for 3 or 4 years now!" Aish... I think I'm jealous of Minhwan hyung. I needda get some sleep. HELL IT'S 11:47! Better get some sleep!

 

--------------------------

Hey my readers!

Sorry for the late update. I was supposed to update earlier but my siblings keeps snatching away the computer from me.

I should make an update every Friday. But if I can't make it... Update's gonna be on the next day.

Hey btw! Did you guys see the new EXO MV?! Well, I know this is supposed to be a SINee thing but I'm an exotic too~ You guys should watch it!

GURAE WOLF NAEGA WOLF AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

Anyways I want you guys to guess who this is:

tumblr_mnojj4qvyB1s9bm0oo1_1280.png

Write your answer through the comment!

And again, thank you for reading!

Ppyong~!