Out with Taemin

I Don't Love You

Ji-eun's POV

 

I woke up hearing birds chirping and looked at the other bed, no one there. Where's Soyoung unnie? Oh well.

I took out my phone and had alot of texts. I read them from newest to oldest, thanking them and answering to their questions if they had. To my surprise, Taemin texed me too but... not wishing 'happy birday',

Are you free after class?

Am I? Hmmm...

Yeah, waeyo?

I went to take a bath and get ready, leaving my phone. After I finished, I made my bed and checked the time, still had an hour before we're aloud to enter classes so I went to have a BIG breakfast. I don't usually do this cause Soyoung unnie would'nt let me. Speaking of her, where's she?

Unnie, where are you?

I texted her while eating which made my screen dirty so I had to wipe it several times. After a while, she texted me back.

I'm on my way

On my way?

Where were you?

I was helping your oppa around with something.

I checked the time and texted back,

You better hurry! Classes are gonna start at about half an hour!

Sure I'll come just... go to class before me if I didn't come.

Hmm... Arasseo but don't be late!

Arasseo.

 

------- At class --------

 

Soyoung unnie finally came in the middle of class, with... Taemin? The teacher stopped talking and crossed her arms,"Late?" she said, tapping her foot. Unnie and Taemin bowed before the teacher, "Mianhae, we won't do that again." they said,"Ok, go back to your seats and copy the notes you  missed from your table mates." she said while they went to their seats. "Did you write much?" unnie asked while the teacher gave us a 5 minutes break, "Not really." I said giving her my notes,"By the way..." I said which made her look up at me,"you said you won't be late..."

"Mianhae, traffic..."

"Why did Minhyuk asked you to help him anyways?"

"He was... I can't tell you! He said I shouldn't."

"Ok but why were you with..." I looked at my left to see if Taemin was listening and luckily for me, he was copying notes,"Taemin?" I whisperred to unnie.

"He was helping too then we kinda... fell asleep after the work... Hihi."

"Slackers!" I chuckeled. Unnie continued with her notes until the teacher continued with the lesson. Suddenly....

~1 NEW MESSAGE~

I heard my phone viberating hardly. Fortunately, I sat at the back or else I would be in trouble... *SHIVERS* I checked my phone, it was Taemin.

Can I... take you somewhere tonight?

Uhhh... What the...

Did you ask Minhyuk for permission?

Nae,he said I can.

Ok then but... where are you gonna take me?

It's a surprise, I'll fill your permission slip.

Arasseo.

Oh! and 1 more thing...

What is it?

Don't eat much at lunch.

Arasseo.

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG~!

 

I went to the cafeteria with unnie while collecting gifts from my friends.

I sat on the table with Minhyuk and Taemin. Taemin smiled at me REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY widely which is abit cute even though it's scaring me abit... "Nyyeong nyyeong~!" he said sweetly. Awwwww~ how cute! but what is "NYYEONG NYYEONG"? hmmm... "It means 'annyeong' in banana milk language." he said. How did he know? Well  that was creepy... o.O 

I ended up only eating 2 sandwiches and drank only simple water. I noticed Taemin ate something light too. Oh well, must be going to a restaurant.

 

---------at dorms (about to leave with Taemin)----------

 

I didn't put on make-up cause... I CAN'T BEAR THEM! If I touch my face even a little bit... It will ruin my face! Besides, Soyoung unnie says my beauty is natural so I don't need to put on make-up! I ended up wearing something like this:

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhcdiA-ufDGGNioIIK7PD

*NOCK KNOCK* The door went. "I'll get it!" Soyoung unnie said while she rose from the couch and opened the door. "Oh, it's Taemin." she said. She moved to the side a little to make way for Taemin to take a peek of me. I saw him with his eyes WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open so I jumped to him,"Are you ok?" I asked. Taemin shook his head,"Ne, I'm fine. Are you ready?" I smiled and nodded,"Bye unnie!" I said to Soyoung unnie,"Bye noona! Oh! And Minhyuk hyung says 'Hi'!" Taemin said which made her smileas we went away. I noticed Taemin was wearing alot of covers. 

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzFwUEwGYHuZdUwzlCbRk

I guess it's to hide his identity. He put on his shades, took my hand and ran REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLY  fast.

"Taemin! Slow down!" I yelped,"Just a little more!" he replied. We stopped in front of his car and he opened the door for me,"Allow me." He smiled. I entered the car and Taemin drove...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek~! I'm in Taemin's car!!!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers! Sorry I took too long to update... Hihi... I can only update once a week so I apologize about it. And I was supposed to update yesterday but I didn't think I should since I only have like about 2 readers only XP So if you want me to update every Thursday (Or any other days before Thursday) then leave a comment to encourage me! 

This is a personal message to NamjooChorong (1 of my readers):

Ummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!! I still dont get about de "how 2 make hyprlinks. lyk when we click a writing it will take us to another page" n y u no answer my messages!!!! >.< u r making me n lobster worried ya knoooooooooooow~! So i thought u wer deeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, thanks to my only readers (epic lol) please if you can, tell people about this fanfic and read them... THE MORE READERS THE MORE COMMENT THE MORE SUPPORTS AND THE MORE UPDATES!

Ppyong~!