At Jiji's

I Don't Love You

TaeMin's POV

 

"so.." Jiji said, clasping her hands together,"Put this on." she pulled out a cute light blue apron:

-font-b-Fashion-b-font-Trend-Style-Gener

I'm guessing it's a girls' apron. Wae, Jiji~? (T^T)  "Sorry, it's the only one we have... Unless if you wanna wear a pink one." she said,"No, no! This is fine! Anyways now, I'm wearing cute too!" I lied... She pulled out another pink apron:

m7EGmQZvYeLgID82P7pbmNw.jpg

Awww~ she's kyeopta! (^w^) I put it on and reached my hands for the ribbon thinggy behind my back and tried to tie it (A/N: dunno what it's called. Hihi...) Why is it so hard~? "You could've asked for help, y'know?" Jiji said, tying my ribbon-thinggy, I was abit embarassed at how silly that was.

She started putting on hers and started tying her ribbn-thinggy,"Need any help?" I offered, reaching out my hand,"Nah~ I'm fine. See?" she said, turning to me,"Kaja!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Sooooooooooooooo... What're we cooking?" I asked,"We're gonna cook the soup that we make in America." she gave me a knife,"You chop the carrots, I'll cook the sausages." she said.

"Nggggggggggggggggeh...Enyyyyyyyyaaaaaa...Efffaah..." I made unnecessary noises while cutting the carrots.

"Taemin, that's not how you do it!" Jiji put down her spatula and ran to me,"You do it like this. Chop, chop, chop." she grabbed my knife and chopped the carrots sideways. She looks like a pro,"Now you try." She handed the knife and smiled at me. I tried chopping it like her but I ended up cutting it straight and as thick as my thumb.

"Pabo. Like this..." she grabbed my right hand (the one holding the knife) and lifted it slowly,"Like this, like this, like this." 

Hooooooooooooooo boy~ She touched me! Not that she never touched me but-but-but... OH, I DUNNO!!! Must.Contain.Feels! ASDFLHQ- "Try again." Awwwwww~ Already? Ok at least I did better...

Jiji was trying to reach for the floor in the the cabinet. She tried tip-toeing to it and she even tried jumping. She kinda pulled it down when jumping so it move abit. O no, flour plastics are very fragile and if it falls... KABOOOM!

"Let me." I reached out my hand and gave it to her,"Khamsa."

"How did it end up there?"

"Soyoung usually puts it there so that I don't cook heavy food."

"That's cruel."

"Really cruel."

"That's the disadvantage of being a shorty~"

"Meanie." Well it is true~ She's really short. Compared to me, that is. She's around as tall as my shoulders. Wait till she sees Minho and Kris hyung! (>_<)

 

---

"Taemin-ah! Eat with your mouth closed!" Jiji yelled at me,"What if I don't want to~? ~(^_^)~ " I waved my hands around.

"I said close it." she lifted my chin to close my mouth. I blushed at the touch.

"Oooooooh~ Taemin, this is your carrot~!" She said, lifting up her spoon and the carrot on her spoon.

"How can you tell?" 

"It's super thick, it's not as long as the others and it looks like you!"

"no.it.doesn't!"

"It has your scent also!"

"Andwae~!!! (T^T) Look at this innocent face! It's too innoc-" She stuck the carrot in my mouth which made my blush. She accidentally touched my lips in the process! "Geez Taemin, I was only joking... (-_-) " 

"Your cooking is delicious!" I complimented and showed my little eyesmile.

"Awww~ Gomawo~ (^_^) "

"How did you learn how to cook like this?"

"I dunno. I just... Like cooking!"

"Ahh~"

"Oppa?"

"Neh?"

"Do you like Sunyoung?" I choked on my food and pounded on my chest," *cough* Why *cough* would I *cough* like *cough* a p- *cough* a plastic *cough* do- *cough* -oll *cough cough* " Jiji gave me a cup of water.

"Ah...ha...ha... Mianhae~ (^_^') Just asking..."

"You jelly?" I teased with an evil smirk plastered on my face.

"No! I'm just telling you... Sunyoung is not a good person..."

"C'mon~ There's no need to be jealous~"

"I have my Minhwan oppa~!" My smile was quickly wiped away upon hearing his name. And she even said HER Minhwan!

"Mianhae..." I said, I hung my head down.

"Hey does Key oppa remembers me?"

"Meollayo."

"Ahhhhhhhhh~! He doesn't remembers~!"

"Maybe he does."

"MAYBE"

"It's too bad I'll be leaving a few months later..."

"Yeah. Then, you won't attend the graduation."

"Maybe I'll take you to SM one day."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat~?!"

"Yup, then I"ll introduce you to the others including Key umma."

"Then we'll see if he remembers me!"

"And then we introduce you to TVXQ, SNSD, EXO, f(x), SuperJunior and BoA!"

"And then Lee Sooman!"

"Ofcourse!"

"Omo! That's gonna be so so so so so so so so so so-"

"DAEBAK!!!" We both said together.

We laughed at our childishness.

"Can you sing for me?"

"Again?" I nodded,"Jebaaaaaaaal~"' I said with lots of Aegyo in the voice.

"Arasseo, what song?"

"Rolling by Park Jiyeon!"

"Arasseo..." She took a deep breath and...

 

(A/N: Link for the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sI9x_X4zqk Rolling by Park JiYeon)

 

~~~

Ddoreureu, nunmuri heulleoganda, ddoreureu, ddoreureureu
sori-obneun apheumeul igijido mot-hanche
phareureu, sonkkeut-chi ddeollyeo-onda, phareureu, phareureureu
ddaseuhaetteon shiganeul gieok-hanabwa

sarangeul hamyeon, deo yeppeojindae
sarangeul hamyeon, jom dallajindae
eotteohke haeya nae an-eh sarangi deo yeppeojil-kkayo
saenggak-eul hamyeon, nunmuri nago
nunmuri namyeon, ddo saenggakmaneul~
geureon sarami gyeot-eh ittdaneunge, dahaeng-ijyo

seureureu, du nuni kamgyeo-onda, seureureu, seureureureu
go-un miso hyanggi-eh ggoom-eul ggoogo shipeot-nabwa
ddoreureu, sarangi heulleoganda, ddoreureu, ddoreureureu
mam-i shiryeo-ulmankheum joha-hanabwa

sarangeul hamyeon, deo yeppeojindae
sarangeul hamyeon, jom dallajindae
eotteohke haeya nae an-eh sarangi deo yeppeojil-kkayo
saenggak-eul hamyeon, nunmuri nago
nunmuri namyeon, ddo saenggakmaneul~
geureon sarami gyeot-eh ittdaneun-geh, dahaeng-ijyo

gaseum-eh chaga-un niga naerimyeon
motbondeushi geujeon useoya haeyo
haengyeo niga dorabolkkabwa hangsang geu jarireul maemdoneun
eori seogeodo haengbokhan sarangi johaseo

sarangeul hamyeon, deo yeppeojindae
sarangeul hamyeon, jom dallajindae
eotteohke haeya nae an-eh sarangi deo yeppeojil-kkayo
saenggak-eul hamyeon, nunmuri nago
nunmuri namyeon, ddo saenggakmaneul~
geureon sarami gyeot-eh ittdaneunge, dahaeng-ijyo

~~~

 

"Daebak!" I complimented.

"Kamsa." I pulled out my phone and stopped the recording. Jiji's eyes widened,"You recorded it... AGAIN?!"

"Nae. Mehrong~"

"Oppa~!!!"

"You should audition in SM!"

"No thank you, I'll audition when I'm ready..."

"But you're ready!"

"No ,oppa, no" she said firmly.

"What time is it-OH MY GOD! Hyung is gonna be back! I better get going,"

"Oh, sure."

"Thanks for inviting me."

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye." I fixed my jacket and ran to my room. I will never forget thet night. EVER!

Lee JiEun, saranghae~

 

~~~

Annyeong~!

It was my graduation day today so I had so much busy things to do.

Lol I changed the poster again and I changed the background image again cuz when I was going to change the poster, I pasted the link for it in the wrong box and I couldn't find that picture again so I chose a different one! (^_^)

I have sad new for you guys:

This'll be the last update for the next 4 months.

I have to go to my boarding school for 4 months.

Uff~ I gonna miss my friends! 

No good.

I can already imagine how homesick I would feel. (T^T)

Wish me luck so that I can come out, alive! XD

Please comment!

Ppyong~