EXO

Your Goddess Look Attract Us

Your POV

 

"Oh,Kang Minnie ssi??" the leader of exo k, Suho asked.

"Yeah~thats me," I nodded my head.

I'm a fan of KPOP but I'm not that type who stalked the kpop group for 24/7 hours.

"Guys, introduce yourselves," SungA unnie said.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Minnie ssi, Xi Luhan imnida," Luhan said shyly and his cheeks turn red.

"Annyeong Minnie ah! Park Chanyeol imnida," Chanyeol smiled widely.

"Annyeong, Hello Minnie, Kris imnida~" Kris smiled as he made a peace sign.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Minnie? Thats a cute name, Oh Sehun imnida," Sehun winked and smiled sweetly.

"Hello, Byun Baekhyun imnida, I hope we get along well," Baekhyun grinned.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Chen imnida," Chen bowed politely.

"Annyeong Haseyo Minnie, I'm Kai but you can call me JongIn," Kai said as he showed me his dancing skill.

"Annyeongie Minnie ah~" Tao waved his hands."Huang ZiTao imnida,"

"Annyeong, Xiumin imnida,would you like some?" Xiumin shaked the bun infront of my face.

"Minnie ssi, nice to meet you, Suho imnida, the leader of exo k," Suho smiled a caring smiled.

"Annyeong Kang Minnie, Zhang YiXing imnida but call me Lay okie?" Lay said as he made an okay sign.

"Minnie ssi, Annyeong~D.O imnida," D.O wrote his name on the air.

"And together, we are Exo!! Annyeong Haseyo, we are one, Exo imnida!!" they all bowed their head.

I nodded and bowed,"Annyeong Haseyo Exo sunbaenim, Kang Minnie imnida!"

"Ok guys, I've to go now and Minnie ssi, Exo will take care of you, I've something to do", she said and leave the room.

"Minnie ah, you got a cute name!!", he walked up to me and pinched my cheeks.

"Look at her, she's cute~" Chanyeol said and stood beside Sehun.

They all gathered around me except for Luhan who's cheeks has turned a deeper shade of red.

"Luhan ah.... no need to be shy," Kris said and grabbed Luhan's left hand and brought up to where the other members gathered.

"I'm a big fan of you," Luhan said shyly while looking at the floor.

I smiled and said,"I'm also a big fan of you!"

"Jinjja?" his eyes turned to me.

I nodded and he suddenly hugged me causing me to get shock,why do I always get shock today.

Does Exo Member like skinship?o__O

My body seems to be frozen on the spot when he hugged me.The other member seem shock too by Luhan action.

He suddenly realised and broke out from the hug,"Mianhae~" Luhan rubbed the back of his neck.

"Luhan what did you just do?" 

"I thought you didn't like skinship!"

"I even thought that you're shy around girls,"

"I'm sorry,I was just happy~" Luhan pouted and played with his fingers.

"Its okay," I smiled and walked away from the twelve boys to explore their dance room.

"She's really is a goddess!!"

"Yeah she is!"

"Have you heard her sing?"

"I do, she's awesome, she even can hit high notes,"

"She's also good at dancing!"

"Kang Minnie is a talented girl,"

"I'm going to be a big fan of her and stalked her every hours,"

I secretly laughed when I heard them whispered about me.

I decided to asked them,"what are you guys whispering about?"

Their eyes widened and cursed themselves softly. I chuckled lightly at their attitude.

"Eh,why are you laughing?" D.O asked me as he raised his right eyebrow.

"You guys are so funny!" I replied causing them to scratch the back of their head.

"Oh yeah, Minnie ah?" a deep voice called me.

"Yes, chanyeol sunbaenim," I responded.

"No need to be so formal,just call us oppa~since we're older than you," Chanyeol winked.

I just smiled and nodded. Suddenly my phone rang,it was none other than my oppa so I picked it up while holding my hand up towards them signaling I was going to picked up my phone.

"Hello oppa, you call me?" I asked while looking at the large mirror infront of me.

"Yeah, so how's it?" Daesung oppa asked me.

Again, I heard whispered around me, the member of Exo gathered around me again and stared at me curiously.

"Its fine but I'm going to miss you and umma and appa," I said sadly.

I could hear my oppa laughed on the other line.

"We are going to miss you too but oppa has to go now the maknae is calling me, annyeong~" he said.

"Annyeong too oppa," I said and clicked the end call button.

I turned to face them back and found some of exo member messed up their hair others were sulking and also some of them were also pouting, whats going on?

"Um, are you guys okay?" I asked them.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Luhan said as a tear fell from his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I hurriedly went to Luhan oppa and wiped his tears.

"Who do you called just now? Your boyfriend?", Lay asked me and I looked at him to find out that he got red eyes.

Is Exo Member emotional?

"No, it was just my brother," I smiled and Luhan oppa tears stopped falling.

He looked up at me and smile widely.

"Who's your brother?" Xiumin asked me.

"Big Bang Daesung~" I said cooly.

Their eyes widened and their jaw dropped.