Dorm

Your Goddess Look Attract Us

Sehun POV

 

I watched her left our dance pratice room.Her vanilla scent could still be smell.I stared at the door like 5 minutes,dreaming about her.

Yeah,I love her.

"Yah,maknae ah?" Lay asked as he nudged me.I looked at him with cold eyes.

He just ruined my dreaming about my goddess.

"Wow,you changed?" Lay looked at me with shocked eyes.

"You are different when Minnie is around," Suho said while stretching his arms.

I gave my hyung death glared and left the room.

"Oh,Luhan hyung?" I whispered to myself when I saw Luhan walking to Minnie direction.

End of POV

You left the room and took out a piece of paper from your bagpack.

"Dorm Room Number: 108"

You sighed and went to search for your room.

"101.....102.....103....104....105....," You mumbled quietly while you looked at the room number.

"106....107...Aha!108~" You jumped up and down as you saw your room number.

You opened the door and smiled widely.Infront of you was a luxury room.

"Home,here I come!!" You ran quickly and closed the door by using your left legs and plopped yourself on the couch.

You let out a chuckled and sat on the couch properly.You stood up on the couch and jumped up and down.

After,you finished enjoying yourself on your new home.You packed your suitcase and put your dress,shirts,jeans,skirt on the walk in wadrobe and your favourite teddy bear on your bed.

"Oh gosh,I'm tired," You wiped the sweat on your forehead and laid on your bed.

You took your laptop that was put on the corner of the bed and opened it.

You opened your account twitter and guess what?You got 1000 followers today.Your eyes got big as you looked at one of the followers.

"Luhan?"(justimaginethatLuhangottwitter).

You blinked your eyes and pinch your right cheeks.*I'm not dreaming* You thought.

You shrugged your shoulder and log out from your twitter.You walked up to the mirror in the living room and pouted,"Am I pretty?"

"Of course~" You gasped and turned around and found B1A4 Leader leaning on your door.

"Jinyoungie oppa!!" You ran and stopped when you stood infront of him.You looked at him for 2 minutes and hugged him.

Jinyoung smiled and hugged you back.

"You are like a goddess and you got a baby face!" He said and ruffled my hair.

I let go of the hug and crossed my arms.

"Wae?" 

"Is it true?"

"Of course,it is Minnie!"

"Ayeee,"

Jinyoung started to tickle you and you are trying to run away but his hands caught your small waist.

"Ya..h...o..p..pa,st....op....it," You said trying to hold your laugh as he tickle on your legs.

"Aigoo,I'm gonna miss you,Minnie~" He said and brought you bridal style to the couch.

"I'm gonna miss my grandpa too," You fake cried and he pretended to wipe my fake tears and suddenly stop.

"I'm not grandpa!!" He pouted and gave his back to face you.

You giggled.*This oppa will never change* 

"Where are the other member?" You asked looking his back.

He shrugged his shoulder still not facing you.

"Okay then,I'm going to sleep," You fake yawned and stood up getting ready to go to your bedroom when Jinyoung suddenly hug your small waist.

He looked up at you,"Minnie ah?"

"Yep?" You replied looking down at Jinyoung.

"You don't care about me?" He said with a sad tone.

You removed his hands from your small waist and face him.

"Of course,I care about my Jinyoungie oppa," You beamed.

"Minnie,saranghaeyo~" He gave you his eyesmile and made a heart shape using his fingers.

You shooked your head,"Mirror Prince,I've schedule,"

"Oh,okay then Goddess,I'll leave bye~" He bid goodbye and left the room.

"3:50 pm; Dance Class," You said as you checked your schedule.

Little did you know,someone was stalking you~


CubeLoverNaeunNote<3

Guess who is the stalker?

And thanks to those who subscribe and comments^^

Keep on Subscribe and Comment

SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMAR