New Trainee

Your Goddess Look Attract Us

*you are daesung younger sister and yoona's cousin

 

"Are you sure you don't want me to sent you to the building?" the brother asked his dongsaeng as he watched you get out from the car.

"No~" you shaked your head. "I'm sure the oppa are waiting for you,now go," you shooed your oppa away.

"Okay okay, Hwaiting Minnie!" Daesung pump his fist and drove off to YG building.

You smiled at him and stared at the large building infront of you. "Yeah,hwaiting Minnie," you whispered to yourself and stepped your foot to SM building.

As soon as you stepped in, you saw Yoona sat at one of the couch. Yep,SNSD Yoona~

You grinned and walked up to her. "Unnie,annyeong!" You suddenly appeared infront of Yoona causing the girl to get shock.

"Yah,don't scare me!" Yoona pouted.You giggled at your cousin attitude.

"Btw good luck Minnie,I hope you become successful like unnie," Yoona said proudly.

"Like unnie?" you pointed at your cousin.Yoona nodded her head.

"And I'm so proud of you that you got accepted," Yoona wiped her fake tears and hugged you.

"Aigoo unnie,stop being like a mother," you said and let go of the hugged.

"Whats wrong with that?Oh yeah,Minnie ah?" Yoona suddenly said and held both of your hands.

"What?" you asked in confusion.

"You are so famous already!" Yoona swung both of your hands.

You raised your eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

Yoona face-palmed herself, "Don't you read article about kpop this day?

You shaked your head.

"Ohh,manyidolspraisedyouare'ntyouhappy?" Yoona said fastly.

"Unnie,do you think I can understand what you're saying?" you crossed your arms.

"Okie okie,many    idol   praised   you,   aren't   you  happy?" Yoona said slowly.

"That was too slow, but is it true?" you asked your cousin.

"Yeah,do you think I would be joking about it?" Yoona answered.

"But why would they praised me?" you asked again.

"Oh My God, Dongsaeng you are so talented plus you have a goddess look that can attract people including me, you're perfect!!" Yoona replied.

"Jinjjayo? But I'm not even talented or has the goddess look," you said still not believing the truth.

"Nae~" Yoona said and took out her ipad to look the article at her dongsaeng.

"Unnie,what are you doing?" you said as you tried to take a peek at the ipad.

"Something," Yoona replied still busy searching for the article. You sighed and fixed your clothes.

"Ahah, I found it!" Yoona shouted causing people to look at her.Yoona bowed her head to everybody.

"Minnie ah,I found it!" Yoona said and turned the ipad to you.

You took the ipad from her and read the article.

"Its true," you whispered.

"See? Lucky girl," Yoona messed your hair.

"Unnie, don't you have a schedule?" you said as you gave her ipad back.

"I don't I ha- Oh my gosh,I'm late!!" Yoona said calmly at first and started to remember about her schedule.

Yoona left the girl who is still sitting on the chair while shaking her head.

"Bye dongsaeng~" Yoona waved at you. You smiled and got up from the couch.

"Oh, Kang Minnie?" a tall guy who is in his middle age asked you.

"Yep, thats me," you nodded.

"I could recognised you by your goddess look," he smiled at you which caused you to blushed a little.

"Oh, I'm Kim Junshin and I'm going to give you a tour around this large building," he chuckled a bit.

"Oh,okay~" you smiled back."Lets go then," he said and showed you your dance studio, your vocal class, dance class and others.

You guys tour the building for 30 minutes. He even gave you the map of this large building fearing that you might get lost.

"Wah that was alot," you smiled at yourself.

"Mianhae Minnie ssi, I've a meeting suddenly, anyway I hope you enjoyed the tour," he said and ran to one of the room.

"Where am I supposed to go now then?" you dragged yourself to the couch and plopped down on it.

"Kang Minnie ssi?" a woman who is in her middle age called you.

"Oh,annyeong haseyo," you stood up and bowed. The woman chuckled at your action.

"You are really the goddess," She said. "Oh, Mr Junshin asked me to bring you somewhere,"

"Where?" you raised your left eyebrow.

"Follow me," she led you at one of the dance studio. The music was so loud.

"By the way I'm SungA, sorry for not telling you my name earlier," she bowed her head.

"Ani, its okay~" you shaked your hands infront of her. She smiled at your action

*what a perfect girl* SungA thought.

"Mr Junshin asked me to send you here," SungA said and open the door widely. The music was more really loud.

You turned your face to the room and your eyes widened.

"Welcome To Exo practice room~" All of them said including Exo k & m.