BORN TO BE♡

BORN TO BE♡

CHAPTER 7

 

“Two days left and Goodbye Seoul! Ah! I really don’t know what I should exactly feel. I’ve been into the must-see places. Did almost half of my checklist but why is it I don’t feel contented and happy at all.”  you said yourself while staring at ceiling blankly. “Now, on my 6th day, I don’t feel like doing anything even I still have a lot to do.”

 

You just rested there for a while when your phone beeps. NEW MESSAGE! You immediately check it. It was your mom.

 

“See you really soon. Two more days! Hope you managed to have fun baby!” [MESSAGE RECEIVED 10:15 AM KST]

 

After reading your mom’s message, you suddenly had thought about Changsub. “Ah. It has been 2 days since I last received a message from him. Hmm? Maybe I should message him. It wouldn’t harm me neither him. I should not be bitter this time. He had helped me a lot. Without him I wouldn’t be able to meet those K-idols. I should be thankful about him.” After having this thought, you immediately messaged him.

 

“Hi! How are you? It has been 2 days since I messaged you and since I received a message from you. Can I hear anything from you this time? And by the way, can I meet you later or even tomorrow? I want to give you something. You have been really nice to me. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to fulfil some of my dreams. Hope time permits. Besides tomorrow is going to be my last day here in Seoul because the following day, I will be flying back home. So! Yea, hopefully time permits and you will agree.” [MESSAGE SENT 11:ooAM KST]

 

***

 

Since you really don’t have something to give him, you decided to get up and buy something for Changsub. While at the mall, it seems everything you saw is perfect to give him. But in the end, you ended up buying him a new jacket since you always saw him wear the yellow one and a new cap. You even had your pictures with him developed. You also bought scrap book materials as you decided to compile the pictures. And as you passed by a coffee shop, you bought him also a pack of coffee beans.

 

You went home excitedly. As you think this may made everything between you fixed. You started to make the scrapbook, you post in the pictures and write the letter he gave you and write what really was your reaction about that. You were then interrupted by the tone of your phone indicating you received a new message. You checked it and it was Changsub. You opened the message but the content saddens you up.

 

“Sorry. Can’t meet you later not even tomorrow. Just have a safe flight. It was really nice to meet you. And whatever you have there for me, just keep it. You should have not bothered.” [MESSAGE RECEIVED 4:20 PM KST]

 

Tears started to form on your eyes. But this time you managed not to let it fall. Instead you come up with writing him what you really wanted to say and include it in the scrapbook.

 

***

 

Last day in Seoul. You first decided to stay inside the dorm and fixed in your stuffs. Then after fixing your luggage, you decided to go on CUBE Ent. to drop by your gifts. But before leaving, you decided to add on something in the scrapbook. You get your notebook and torn the page where your wish list was written. You crossed out all the names, except his name and BTOB’s name and change it the idols he managed to introduce you. Then on the side you wrote – “THANK YOU GENIE!”

 

You started walking your way to CUBE Ent. And as you reach the place, you immediately leave there the gifts you have for Changsub and asked the staffs to hand it over to him.

 

“Hello weird-o! Drop by CUBE’s office todayand left my gifts there. Hope you can get them. Thank You for being my friend. See you SOON! I hope so. Keke~” [MESSAGE SENT 3:00 PM KST]

 

***

 

As Changsub receives your message, he immediately went to the office to get in your gifts. And as he went home straight, he checked in your gifts. Laughs when he opened the paper bag where the jacket was in as he found out a note:

 

“You always wear the same yellow jacket! Earns a lot but can’t afford to buy a new jacket! Tss! HAHAHA. ~ Hope I can see this jacket on your fancams! ;)”

 

Then lastly, he checked the scrapbook. As he open it, a piece of paper drop out he picked it, open it and reads it.

 

“Yay! Just so you know it took a lot of courage to write this! HAHA! Well, this letter contains all the possible words I am going to say you the last time I ask you to come out with me. But since you weren’t available I just wrote it down. Well, first of all – THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU! If I can write it in like in 10 sheets of paper I will but well, actually I can but I’m lazy. Keke~ I wanted to express how thankful I am that you bumped and spilled your coffee to me. Lol! Cause if it doesn’t happen, well I wouldn’t meet YOU, BTOB and the others on my wish list. So, THANK YOU SO MUCH! And uhm, well. SORRY. I don’t want to be rude to you. Well, maybe that’s what really going to happen if you feel hurt. Well, I’m hurt because I actually thought it was me you like. Yes, you guessed it right. I LIKED YOU; no I guess with the 48 hrs we got to be together I LOVED YOU. I liked you even before going here but as I got to know you LIKING you grown up to LOVE you. I am hurt not because you didn’t like me back but because I assumed. Well, about that lucky girl. If I were you, make your senses work. Do you feel like is there any chances? Or take all the courage to ask her out - especially about the guy you saw with her. It will be hard because you don’t know what she’s going to tell you – if you had a chance on her or if she liked someone else. But at least, after that you will feel less burdened. Just like what I did. I tell you how I feel about you. Finally, I feel less burdened. THAT’S IT! Thank You so much once again and SORRY! Saranghae CHINGU. Will fly back home tomorrow noon. – AEGYO QUEEN”

 

After reading your letter, tears suddenly fall from Changsub’s eyes. Just then, he didn’t notice that other BTOB members were there too.

 

“Hyung, even the fan meeting we can tell that you liked her. You were just confused because of the girl you thought you liked.” Hyunsik said.

“Why don’t you go to the airport tomorrow? Let’s try! Let’s go there before noon so we can catch her up.” Minhyuk said.

 

“Yea, you guys were right. I will go and tell her! Thank you for making me realize this things!” Changsub said while wiping his tears.

 

***

 

Don’t board the plane yet. Okay? I am on my way! PLEASE wait for me.” [MESSAGE RECEIVED 10:45 AM KST]

 

You were surprised as you read Changsub’s message. But then you remained seated and think that maybe it was a joke. Justwhen you saw him, he was running towards you. You stood up and as he reached you, he hugged you. You were surprised and asked him “Why? Why did you hug me? Why are you here?”

 

“I don’t want to feel burdened keeping something. I should have realized this earlier.” He said staring at you sincerely. “I like you! No. I love you. Actually, the moment I stopped texting and seeing you, I missed you. Almost every time I actually think of you. I know I am too late. But I can wait for you.”

 

Then you started crying and laughing at the same time “Today isn’t April Fools! Why are you throwing up such joke! It was funny but I hope it was really real.” You said him.

 

“It was real!” then he gently kissed your lips. “I love you. As soon as I’ve got the opportunity, I will go to your country. I will see you once again and I will meet your parents” He said while sincerely staring at your eyes.

 

“Call and text me always! Okay? Don’t make me miss you! I will wait for you!” you said while crying tears of joy.

 

“Wait for me patiently.” He then hugs you tightly and kissed your lips a bit longer.

 

--END--