BORN TO BE♡

BORN TO BE♡

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Uhm. Hello.”  bows “Here’s my ticket where am I supposed to seat?” showing your ticket to the guard.

 

“You aren’t seating lady. I guess you should start to find a position where you can see the idols clearly.” The guard said smiling. “VIP A. You see that section. The closest to the stage. That’s it. Enjoy the program and the backstage pass.” he said.

 

“Wait. What. Is he serious? Am I really going that close to the stage?! And did I hear him right?! A backstage pass?! WOW! Changsub was really like a genie for me now! Another dream was about to happen!” you said yourself.

 

“Thank you so much for the help sir. But, did I hear you correctly. Do I really have a backstage pass?” you asked the guard and grin.

 

“Yes you are. And as far as I know only 5 of you were given the pass. Did you won it over a contest or something?” he asked you “Aside from you 5, those who were invited by the stars personally, gets a backstage pass too.” he said.

 

You were so delighted “Wow! So I guess I am really lucky for having a backstage pass then. Thank You so much for being a good help sir. I shall go now.” you said smiling and leave.

 

You immediately go to the section where the guard taught you. The area where you were isn’t that much crowded since only a few can afford the ticket price which was seriously expensive. “Wow. I am seriously lucky!”  you thought. You patiently waited for the show to start. Then finally, after almost an hour of waiting it started. The same as others, you screamed and cheered as loud as you could. The show lasted for 2 hours but just like every other shows, it had to come up to an end. Everyone was satisfied with the idols’ performances. Fans started to leave the venue with all smiles. Just then you thought, “What should I do now? How can I accumulate the backstage pass? Should I go straight there?”

 

You and Changsub must have this telepathic connection that you received a very helpful message from him.

 

“Aegyo queen! Where are you? Go here now! Sorry if I informed you late. Show your ticket to the guard.” [MESSAGE RECEIVED 1:15 PM KST]

 

After reading the message, you go to the backstage immediately.  But there the guard stopped you. “I am sorry. But the special program had started. You can’t enter now.”  The guard said.

 

“But…” then the guard interrupted “Sorry, but that was the order. Once the special program had started we couldn’t let anyone enter.” he said stressing his words.

 

“Why? I have a ticket. Here, see this! Why you wouldn’t let me enter?!” you said with a shaky voice, tears starting to form into your eyes.

 

“Again, it was an order. I am sorry. Now, please just leave.” the guard said annoyed. You started weeping then turned aback to just finally leave.

 

“Chingu! Stop there!”  a familiar sweet, cute voice said and walks closer to you “Sir hyung! Let her enter. She’s my guest, my friend. And it was my mistake for not reminding her about the time” It was Changsub, trying to save you from the strict guard.

 

“But sir…” then Changsub interrupted him.

 

“No but’s sir hyung. I’ll take responsibility when the organizers get mad at you. You just couldn’t let her leave. She’d come up from afar. And saw that ugly weeping face, don’t you feel sorry that you’re making my child-like friend cry.” he said jokingly.

 

“But sir it was really an order to us.” the guard demanded.

 

“Are you deaf or what?!” he said raising his eyebrows.  “Well, okay. I know you were just doing your job. And you leave me no choice. Are you a fast runner?” he asked the guard then he holds your hand. You just stared at him blankly.

 

“Uhm. I used to be a runner before. But with this belly bottom, I can’t run fast now. Why did you asked sir?” the guard asked Changsub and looked puzzled.

 

“Wow! Really? You used to be a runner? That’s great then. Well, hopefully you couldn’t catch us.” he said then grinned.

 

“What do you mean?” just when the guard asked Changsub this question, Changsub tightens his grip onto your hand then said “Run!” he pulled you as he run away from the guard. The guard runs chasing after you two while shouting “Stop sir! Stop sir!”

 

            Changsub immediately enters the room where the event was happening. Upon your arrival, everyone looked at you two.

 

“I said stop!” then all of a sudden everyone focuses their attention to the guard who lastly entered the room. He’s still trying to catch his breath when he realized that everyone was looking at him. “I am sorry” he said looking embarrassed.

 

Changsub then loosed his grip on your hand and shouted “Partyyyyyy!” while making a weird act. Everyone burst into laughter then continue with the parlour games.

 

One of the organizers approached and confronts the guard. Changsub saw it then he said to you smiling “Have fun, okay? I still have some unfinished business to do”.

 

You nod but then you decided to follow him. You were surprised to see that he approached the angry organizer and the guard. And not just that, he took defence over the guard.

 

“Ma’am, I am sorry if I will interrupt you. But the guard was innocent. He surely does his job well. I am the one who started all this. That guard doesn’t want to allow my late friend to enter the venue since it was your order. But I pushed in. He was really strict that it leave with no choice but to run away from him. So don’t get mad at him, it was me. And I apologize if I act that way.” he said sincerely.

 

The organizer looked at Changsub then said to guard “Okay then. You were lucky that you were being saved by him.” The organizer then leaves.

 

“I told you sir hyung. I will take responsibility. I know my actions aren’t really good. I apologize once again.” he said to the guard then bows.

 

“It’s okay sir. Thank you for taking into my defence.” he also bowed then leaves.

 

Changsub then smiled at him then went back to the room. With you witnessing such happening, you were like “What kind of person he is?  First, he definitely annoys me then makes me happy with all these stuffs. Puts the guard into so much trouble but then took all the blame. He was really complicated. ” with all the different thoughts you have your mind you just realized, Changsub was really your type – nice, funny, responsible. What else? You thought.

 

You went back the room smiling. Then Changsub approached you “Where have you been aegyo queen? I thought you were already having fun.” then he smiled.

 

“I saw what you did there. And you were fantastic! Taking into someone’s defence! That was really nice!” you exclaimed.

 

“We should really be responsible with our actions, right?” he said smiling. “By the way, don’t leave after the program okay? For now, I have to go. Join everyone! Have fun!” he said.

 

Everyone who was given the rare opportunity enjoyed the program a lot. KPop idols’ interacting with you was one of the awesome-st things that could ever happen to a fan girl’s life. The event ended up - all those given the rare opportunity was really happy. Smiles were sticked on their faces and the best memory planted on everyone’s mind.