BORN TO BE♡

BORN TO BE♡

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Uh! Good Morning! D2 in Seoul” you said yourself smiling. You got up from bed and do the usual things you do.

 

Hmm…”you get your notebook and turned the pages, you stopped with the page where “THINGS TO DO IN SEOUL” was written. You scanned through it and your eyes ended up reading the highlighted word MEET OPPAS!” From there, you had a self-thought “Uh. Now, how am I going to do that? For sure oppas are hard to find because they are busy.” You frown but then you still try to encourage yourself “What am I thinking. This is not me, I should think positive! I will meet them!” then turned the pages going to your list then saw Changsub’s name being crossed out. Just then you remember about the number and checked your phone.

 

“WOW! 10 new messages.” You scanned your inbox. “3 from Dad, 4 from Mom, 2 from best friend, and 1 from…” you stopped and “it was from the mystery number!” you exclaimed. You immediately open the message coming from the unknown number:

 

“Uhm. Hello. Sorry for the late reply. Just finished doing some important stuff. You must be asleep now. I’m Changsub. :) And btw, spent almost the whole day with you but I’m so stupid (and so you are cause you don’t even bother to introduce yourself. HAHAHA. Kidding!) for not asking your name. What’s your name sasaeng? :D” – [MESSAGE RECEIVED 11:45 PM KST]

 

Then you started jumping around and your heart started pounding hard. “It was Changsub oppa!~~” you keep on jumping and dancing due to over excitement. “Ugh. Okay, calm down princess, your prince is waiting for a reply” you said yourself. Once you calmed down, you immediately replied to Changsub’s message:

 

“Good Morning. Uh! What’s good with morning when you were being called a sasaeng and stupid? ‘-‘ By the way, I’m _____. Have a nice day you cocky idol! Take care always!” [MESSAGE SENT 7:00 AM KST]

 

“Oh wait a minute!”  you said yourself. “Changsub oppa leaved his number on my notebook then he replied to my message then asked for my name. Does that mean he’s interested with me?” your eyes widened with your thoughts “Can be! Can be! Can be!” you were about to start jumping around again when your phone beeps you immediately checked your phone “Aish. It was mom!” you sighed and checked the message.

 

“Hello there princess! How are you? Didn’t receive any updates from you, the last was when you landed. What are you doing now? Mom’s worried. I miss you and I love you. 6 more days.” [MESSAGE RECEIVED 7:03 AM KST]

 

“Good Morning Mom. Just woke up. And argh! Mom! It’s too early to start counting down. Let me enjoy my trip. I’m fine. Something incredible happened yesterday! :D Love you and missed you too. Tell Dad too. Bye! Will go somewhere today! :)” [MESSAGE SENT 7:05 AM KST]

 

After a few minutes sending your reply to your mom, another message comes in your phone. “Whoo! Mom surely misses me. Another message from her!” you get your phone and checked it without any expression from your face.  Just when you realized it wasn’t your mom. It’s Changsub! You quickly open the message.

 

 “Hi. What are you? Are you mad or something. Couldn’t tell on your message. Mentioned that I am cocky then in the end wishes me to have a nice day and asked me to take care. That’s so weird of you! HAHA. Anyway, before you get irritated by my cockiness, go to CUBE Café as soon as you’ve read this message then approach the lady on the counter. Do aegyo in front of her then ask for the ticket that I leave her. Don’t forget AEGYO! That’s the password. She will not hand you the ticket if you don’t do aegyo.” [MESSAGE RECEIVED 7:07 AM KST]

 

You smiled but then puzzled at the same time “what about that ticket?” You immediately prepare yourself. After 20 minutes of preparation you immediately go to CUBE Café.

 

***

 

“Annyeonghasseyo! Can I take your order” the lady in the counter asked you.

 

“Uhm…” you look around and motioned closer to the counter. You closed your fists then put it on your cheeks motioning it up and down “Buing, buing…”

 

The lady in the counter looked at you trying not to burst into laughter. You started to looked embarrassed and think “I am doing what Changsubie told me. Did I approach the right person?” you looked around the counter and see that she was the only lady there.

 

“I’m sorry. Is there any other lady working here in the counter?” you asked her.

 

“Sorry ma’am. Are you up to someone? I am the only girl assigned on AM shifts. Maybe the one you were after to will have duties later. May I know her name so that I can confirm.” She told you smiling.

 

“Actually no. Uhm, about Changsub does he came here earlier?” you then managed to ask.

 

The girl gives you a big smile “Yes ma’am and he handed me this ticket. I guess this was for you. He asked me to give this to a girl who will ask for this.”

 

Your reaction couldn’t be painted. “Argh! Am I that easy?! Why is Changsub playing with me? He wanted me to look stupid in front of that girl so he asked me to do aegyo when all I have to do is ask for it! That cocky guy!” you thought yourself. You get the ticket to the girl and bowed. As you were about to leave, the girl called for your attention.

 

“Ma’am, I’m sorry. I almost forgot. Changsub also asked me to hand this to you” she then gives you a cup of coffee where a sticky note was sticked –

 

“You’re a CERTIFIED AEGYO QUEEN! PEACE! ^____^v” ~Changsub.

 

Reading the note, you almost want to cry. You bowed once again and give the girl a fake smile “Thank You.”  you said.

 

“Ma’am wait. He also leaves this letter for you” she said.

 

“Is there anything else?” you asked her sounding a bit annoyed.

 

“I apologize ma’am if I have to hand it you one by the one. That was Changsub’s order. Anyway, that’s it ma’am. Have a nice day ahead” she said to you and smile.

 

You bowed and leave the counter. You immediately went out of the café. Your eyes are teary then you said yourself “Why do I love him? If I knew before that he was actually like that, he wouldn’t be my ultimate bias ever! A guy who loves annoying girls! Argh! He’s cute though.” Just then you open the letter to read it.

 

“Am I annoying now? HAHAHA. I can imagine your reaction – frowning then in a while tears will start falling. PEACE AEGYO QUEEN! Don’t be mad. Have you checked the ticket? That’s a special pass for a showcase. We will be performing together with Infinite, B.A.P, Ailee and Jewelry. Some may not be on your list, but at least you were able to meet other idols. The showcase will start at 11AM. Other members are expecting you. Hope you get the ticket on time. Instructions on how to get on the venue at back. :) It may take you 45 minutes going to the venue.

BTW, drink the coffee happily. I am the one who made it. It may be cold now since I made it earlier but drink it happily. See you there! ~Changsub”

 

Just then, you started to feel mixed emotions. He surely is cocky but hell yea sweet! At the end you managed to smile. “Starting to ruin my day then he was also trying to make it. How pathetic!” you said and smiled. You checked the time and it was 8:10 AM. “I should head back to the dorm. Changsub said this was a special pass, I don’t know what does he means since no more further information was stated. So I should be prepared. If what he means was a backstage pass! Then goodness! I should be very very pretty” you exclaimed. You hurriedly went back your dorm and prepare yourself prettily.