II

My Prisoner

II

Back in the castle the king was informed on what happened.

“Your highness, I believe G-dragon is back.” The King got mad and slammed the glass of wine in front of him.

“Bring him to me. Dead or alive.” King said in a scary tone. The King is the only one who knew what the diamond necklace meant. It was passed on to generations for the first daughter because it will protect her from G-dragon.

“He will not ruin this kingdom ever again. Especially not on my daughter’s birthday.” The king said.

Chaerin just stayed in her room thinking about that man.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in.” Chaerin said and saw her father peeking thru the doors.

“Oh, hey dad.”

“How’s my princess doing?” He said while rubbing her head.

“Not so good.”

“Father will do everything just to make you happy. It’s your birthday, you should be happy.”

“Dad, remember those dragon-human stories.” The king was shocked when his daughter mentions the dragon word but his face showed the opposite.

“That silly story? What about it.”

“It’s just a myth right?” She showed a weak smile.

“Why do you ask?”

“It’s just that I’ve been hearing people talk about it and now that I think about it, it makes sense. I don’t know…”

“Chaerin, it’s just a story. It’s not true.” Chaerin got taken back by her father’s serious tone.

“They said that this diamond necklace has something connected to it.”

“That diamond is from our family as long as I can remember, how can it concern that?”

“Well you have a point.” She laughed and made her father feel comfortable.

“Take a short nap sweetie so you’ll have energy later on.”

“Ok father.” Her dad went out of her room.

“What in the world is he thinking? I will never let him take my daughter.” The king thought.

Just when Chaerin was going to lie down until someone knocked again. She stood up and opened the door.

“Seunghyun? What happened to you?” Seunghyun went inside of her room with bruises and a little blood.

“It was chaotic there.” Seunghyun sat at her bed and Chaerin took her first aid kit.

“You shouldn’t have joined them. The soldiers can take care of those people.” Chaerin sat beside Seunghyun and placed her hand on his cheek and took a closer look on his wounds

“They needed more help ack-”

“I’m sorry!” She said biting her lip in embarrassment.

“Come here.” Seunghyun hugged her lovingly.

“This is the best medicine any man can receive.” Chaerin giggled pulling him closer.

“I was so worried.” Chaerin said soflty in his ears that made Seunghyun feel in heaven.

“I’m sorry for making you worried.” Seunghyun brought her down making both of them lying down on the bed and laughter filled the room. Seunghyun got on top of her securing her in between his arm and stared at her with those seductive eyes without even trying hard, Chaerin eyes innocently widened in shock.

“Oppa.” She said smiling at him which made him smile showing his perfect dimples. Seunghyun never gets tired hearing her say oppa. Even if Seunghyun’s face was covered with bruises he still looked like the most handsome person in the world. He closed their distance and they were nose to nose with their foreheads touching. Chaerin closed her eyes when she thought he was going to kiss her. Her lips were pouting a little bit when her felt Seunghyun’s lips on her forehead.

“Oppa you’re so unfair!” She wined like a little kid who only made Seunghyun more found of her and laughed.

“Since you already 20, I guess it’s just right.” He said and finally kissed her for the first on the lips softly. It was Chaerin’s first kiss and it was also Seunghyun’s first kiss. Seunghyun being the gentlemen just gave her an innocent kiss but boys will always be boys and he sure was having a hard time controlling himself.

“I love you.” Seunghyun said when their lips parted.

“I love you more.” Chaerin said, both of them being lost in each other’s eyes.

“Sweetie what do you thi- *gasp in horror*” Chaerin’s mother suddenly opened the door seeing Seunghyun on top of her daughter.

“Autie.” Seunghyun said uneasily, he immediately stood up and bowed politely.

“Oh my. Well I’m sorry if I’m interrupting.” The queen said holding her heart as if it’s going to drop.

“Not at all auntie.” Seunghyun trying to smile.

“I’ll come in later when you’re… done.” (a/n: Cool mom thought o_o) It only made Seunghyun and Chaerin feel more awkward. As soon as she went out of the room the two love birds laughed.

“I’m sorry I should of thought about that.”

“Oppa it’s alright! What’s there to hide right?” Hearing those words made Seunghyun less worried. Chearin cupped Seunghyun’s cheeks and kissed the right side of his forehead where there was a bruise. She moved her lips to his cheek bones that had a scratch and kissed it too, and then she kissed side of his lips which was slightly bleeding a while ago.

“There, all better.” Chaerin gave him her famous eye smile just enough to make Seunghyun melt in her sweet actions.

“Somehow I’m feeling it’s my birthday getting all these gifts from you.” He said holding her hands and gave her a sweet peck on the lips.

“Now go before my mom catch us again.” Chaerin said giggling.

“See you later MY princess.” Before going out of the room he gave Chaerin a flirtatious wink.

When he got out of the room Chaerin drop to the bed and rewinds the scene of her first kiss. She touched her soft lips and then giggled like a 5 year old.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in.” Her mother entered.

“Ready for tonight?” She asked.

“Thank you for doing this.”

“Anything for my baby.” She rubbed her daughter’s hand. “So… I see you and Seunghyun are getting pretty. Comfortable.” Chaerin almost choked on her own saliva.

“Mom.”

“I’m not complaining. Actually I’m not seeing this as a bad thing. We’ve known him our whole life and I trust him but I guess as a mother I was just shocked seeing you too close.”

“I really, really love him mom.”

“I know you do.”

“I don’t know what to do without him.”

“I’m sure he loves you as much as you do.” She kissed her forehead. “Now get ready.”

Chaerin’s birthday party was all set and the only thing their waiting for is the entrance of the celebrant. Finally at the center staircase, Chaerin came down in her big gold and white gown which gave her the mature impression. Everyone gathered and looked at the beautiful princess as she walks down. At the end of the staircase Seunghyun was waiting for her at the end and was looking very handsome. He reached for her hand and kissed it. Chaerin feels tingles in her body everytime Seunghyun’s lips contact in her skin.

“Happy birthday princess.”

“Happy birthday!” The King shouted as if he swallowed a microphone.

“Thanks daddy.” And kissed her dad on the cheek.

Everyone sat down at the long table and everyone who was close to the royal family was present. Food keeps coming in and everyone was given wine and drinks.

*Ehem* Seunghyun stand up and caught everyone’s attention.

“Before we eat I would like to make a toast for our beautiful Chaerin.” Chaerin who was sitting beside Seunghyun took his hand and gave a warm smile.

Before speaking, Seunghyun looked at the King and the King nodded and smiled at him.

“Chaerin, I’ve known you for as long as I can remember and as well as your highness and the queen. You’re the only person that I know so well that sometimes I even know you more that I know myself. I grew up being with you and you were always there in my life. Now, I really want you to be part of my life… forever.” He got on one knee and opened a small velvet box reviling a beautiful ring with a huge blue topaz in the center.

“Please marry me?” Chaerin just looked at Seunghyun after taking a quick glance on the ring. The ring didn’t matter much to her because all she saw was Seunghyun. Before uttering a word she scanned the whole room and everyone including her family relatives even the servants and maids was anticipating on the Princess’ answer.

……

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes.” She said while nodding her head and a few tears escaping her eyes. Seunghyun gave a big sigh of relief.

“For a second I though you would say no.” He said and laughed.

“You know very well I won’t say that.” She said. The king stood up and went to the couple.

“Everyone please raise your glasses, tonight will be a big celebration. Please enjoy the rest of the night. To Seunghuyn and Chaerin!” Everyone clinked glasses with each other.

After eating everyone went to the center of the ballroom hall and danced till midnight. Chaerin who was having a few drinks that night was very hyper and kept pulling Seunghyun to the dance floor and we all know Seunghyun isn’t really much of a fan of dancing. Once the slow music plays Chaerin and Seunghyun was at the center of the ballroom. Chaerin had her hands around Seunghyun’s neck and Seunghyun’s around her tiny waist. As if they were the only people in the room they look into each other intently.

“I’m really glad we’re doing this.” Seunghyun said.

Chaerin just smiled and giggled. “Dancing or getting married?”

“Everything. Choi Chaerin” Seunghyun went closed and their foreheads touching. Both of their eyes closed, savouring the moment.

“I love you so much.” Chaerin said.

“I love you so much more.” The rest of night was just purely dancing. After the slow dance a more upbeat songs filled the room and lightened up the room. Chaerin just kept chugging the wine as if it was water. She would go back and dance with almost everyone invited and was all over the place then again take a drink on her glass of wine. While going back to her glass she almost tripped but luckily Seunghyun was there to catch her.

“Chaerin are you drunk?” Seunghyun asked surprised.

“Drunk? What in the world is that?” She said hiccupping.

“You are drunk.” Seunghyun carried her bridal style back upstairs to her room.

“Why are you bringing me to my room? The party isn’t over yet.”

“I think you’re pretty much done there.” He laid her down on her bed and took of her heels.

“Why do I feel sleepy every time I drink water?” Seunghyun laughed how innocent she was.

“Just close your eyes and you’ll be asleep before you know it.”

“I can’t sleep wearing this.” She looked at her big gown and pulled the ribbons tied on the back. Seunghyun eyes widened and turned back.

“I’ll send in a maid to help you.” Chaerin stood up and hold his wrist.

“Don’t leave me.” He turned around to face her but just looked to the ground. Good thing the lights were off he thought.

“Just help me.” Chaerin turned around and pulled her hair to the side showing him the long ribbon tied like a zigzag. Seungyun loosen up the ribbon until the end and Chaerin dropped the dress leaving her only in her undergarments. Seunghyun gulped down hard and was forming small beads of sweat on his forehead.

“Here.” He covered her with a soft silky night robe. Chaerin went to her bed and lay down then Seunghyun was about to go out the room.

“Oppa, don’t go. Stay the night here.”

“You know we can’t sleep in one bed when we’re not yet married.”

“Don’t mind them we are getting married anyway.” Chaerin said.

“I don’t want to get you in trouble.”

“Then just until I fall asleep. Please?” Chaerin said almost begging.

“Okay. Just this time.”

Seunghyun went to the bed and lay with her. Chaerin burying her face on Seunghyun’s chest. Both didn’t say anything after and just stayed there. Seunghyun looked at her face sleeping so innocently and hugged her tightly securing her inside his arms.

Being the ever obedient Seunghyun he kept his words to wait until she fell asleep. Even if he was tempted to stay with her he didn’t want to break the rules. After she fell asleep he got out of the bed quietly went out the room.

 

 

 

Earlier that day Jiyoung still can’t believe what he encountered that morning.

“That was my Chaerin. There was no doubt about it.” He thought to himself.

“I need to talk to her but why didn’t recognize me? I’m her husband?!” He thought deeply and realizes it’s been 80 years. It’s quite impossible for her to be in the same shape or rather still lives.

“Can this be a…. Reincarnation?” He never believed in those things but it makes sense. He remembered the black diamond on her neck, it looked exactly like the one on his chest. He looked down on his chest and thought that was probably the other half. His insides where going crazy thinking what all this means.

“I need to see her. I need to see that diamond. I need to have her.” His eyes glowed and looked serious and determined to get what he want.

He went to the castle and flew to the roof with ease and using his sharp nails he won’t slip off. He saw a window slightly opened and the curtains were swaying back and forth with the wind. Good thing he can see clearly no matter how dark it was. He was a little bit astonished on how big the room was it was definitely a room fit for a princess.

“Princess?” He remembered some people calling Chaerin princess a while ago. This must be it then, he thought. He entered the room and went towards Chaerin.

He took a good look at her face. It sure was Chaerin. His shaking hands were moving closer to her face and brushed off a strand of hair on her face.

He heard the door open and moved quickly to the side of the door. He saw an old lady wearing a hat for maids. The old lady saw Jiyoung when she entered and screamed at the intruder when he covered . Jiyoung craked her neck and she fell to the ground.

“Who are you?” Jiyoung looked at his back panicking and saw Chaerin sitting up from her bed.

Jiyoung had no other choice what to do but he ran to her and carried her but she kept on pushing him away and screaming. Seunghyun entered the room panting when he heard Chaerin screaming and saw a man taking her in his arms and was about to jump out of the window.

“Oppa!” Chaerin screamed in tears when she saw Seunghyun but too late Jiyoung already flew out.

 Chaerin was struggling from his grip but when Jiyoung jump out of the window she suddenly holds on him tight and shut her eyes which shocked Jiyoung a bit and calmed his heart pounding in nervous a while ago.  

Seunghyu ran to the window when he saw the man jumping out of the window. His eyes widened in shock when he saw wings came out from his body.

The whole castle was in chaos when they learned the situation and everyone immediately went to search for them including all soldiers, body guards, knights and even some citizens.

The person who’s taking this the worst is Seunghyun. He couldn’t stop blaming himself for leaving Chaerin’s side.

“If only I didn’t leave… this would have never happened.” His knees couldn’t take it anymore and brought him to the ground then tears came out of his eyes.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note: I’m feeling a little lazy because of the damn summer weather but somehow I got to write lol! Tell me what you think about it. Just type in a few words on the box bellow it will make me a really happy person ;) Thank you for the subs I really appreciate it. Btw more comments make a faster update lol! Till my next update!