IV

My Prisoner

IV

It was a calm and romantic sunset for the two people who were strolling side by side by the castle’s enchanted gardens. The young adults just couldn’t deny the natural mutual attraction they have for each other.

The young boy gave an attempt to hold her hand but the innocent princess flinched to his hold. Her heart beat fastens its pace from his small touch. Why should she be scared if she trusted him her whole life?

“I-I’m sorry.” The young boy sounded worried, like he violated something.

“No, don’t be.” Now the princess reached out for his hand and giggled playfully.

They continued walking until they reached the huge back door leading inside to the castle.

“Can I meet you tomorrow?” The young boy asked.

“Seunghyun, courting someone is also about considering patience.” Chaerin laughed at his remark.

“Oh I am. That’s why I said tomorrow, I wanted to see you later night but I’m willing to wait the whole night and maybe half of tomorrow.”

Chaerin just laughed, she can’t believe how this boy can make her crazy inside.

“Goodnight my princess.” Seunghyun took her hand and kissed it softly.

Chaerin held his hand when he was about to let it go. She took a step forward and kissed him but why can’t she feel it? Everything was blurred and she can’t touch him, like everything that she thought she was doing was something she was only seeing and not doing.

Until, slowly like she was pulled from that dimension.

 

 

Bring me back.

 

Please bring me back, Seunghyun!

Take me back, you’re the one who owns me… so you have to take me back.

She opened her eyes and realizes that it was just a dream and now reality woke her up.

A tear escaped her eyes as she was going berserk inside.

It was another ty day for Chaerin and as usual he’s gone again and will be back for meal time. As she got up from her bed she noticed her clothes are completely different.

She gasped and suddenly covered her shoulders realizing it was no other than that man that would do this. That bastard I can’t believe him he would have the dignity to just see a woman’s body whenever he wants! Just thinking about it gives her goosebumps.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed in horror when her eyes lay on her hands.

"My ring!" She stood up and looked under the covers, under pillow and under the bed. Her heart was beating so fast and felt like crying in fear. She looked over the place and was almost going to flip the place down if she can.

"That was the only, the ONLY THING that I have right now that’s Seunghyun’s! I can’t ever lose it." She went down on her knees losing hope to find it.

Then suddenly like a light bulb plopped on her head.

HIM.

"Good morning."

"Not until you came." She said to herself looking thru him suspecting him who stole her ring. She already sat down on the dining table before he commands her to.

"It’s good to see you’re getting used on our daily routine."

"Tch, you disgust me." Jiyoung just smiled at her.

Chaerin eyed Jiyoung with suspicion at his every move. Trying to find a single glimpse of that tiny ring.

"Your acting every… unusual, today."

"Don’t act like you don’t know." She said between her gritting teeth.

"I don’t." Jiyoung raised his hands surrendering.

"Don’t freaking pretend that you don’t freaking know!" He still has the nerve to deny it!

"Maybe telling me what is it in the first place would help you?" He said sarcastically.

"MY RING." She said in a solid voice but not raising it.

"I’ll show you. After you eat."

"I told you I’m not hungry." *stomach sounds* As if the god intentionally wanted to humiliate her. “Why do you have response now?” Chaerin said to herself.

Jiyoung laughed lightly.

"Even if your stomach is begging you? Still stubborn as ever."

Chaerin’s turned tomato in embarrass.

It was the first time he’s ever saw Chaerin in that state. Cute, he thought.

Jiyoung placed food on her plate. At first she hesitated but eventually took a bite. Jiyoung just looked at her as she finishes her plate and smiles silently to himself.

"Now where’s my ring?" She asked as soon as she was finished.

"This?" He said holding it in his fingers. Her eyes suddenly glowed when she saw it and immediately tried to grab it. Unfortunately Jiyoung closed his palm before she can grab it.

"Wh-what? Give it back!" She protested like a little girl.

Jiyoung swiftly walked across the room to the window.

"Would you do anything just to get this ring?" He asked making her confused.

"Anything." She said determined.

"Even if it would risk your life?" Just what the hell is this animal saying?

"I’m willing to." Let’s see if it’s still important to you after this, Jiyoung thought. It doesn’t take a genius to know it’s an engagement ring and the only thing that Jiyoung had in mind when he saw it…

Get rid off it.

"Well then." Jiyoung dropped the ring with hatred in his eyes and smirked when he saw her face horrified.

"No!" Chaerin Shouted. Jiyoung was caught off guard when Chaerin reached for the ring with all her might but lost her balance and shocked herself when she felt herself falling. She can’t do anything but let the gravity push her down. 

Fortunately Jiyoung is like light years faster than human. He took her into his arms and brought her back to the tower panting.

"What the hell?! Do you plan to kill yourself for that stupid ring?" Chaerin can’t find the right words to say. That was the second time she thought she was going to die.

A ring rolled on the floor that caught Chaerin’s attention. Her eyes widened in shock seeing it was her ring and took it immediately like a mad woman but it looked like Jiyoung wasn’t in the mood to mess with her after that.

"How did you catch it?" Chaerin asked him.

"I never threw it in the first place." Jiyoung said emotionless feeling depressed that she could actually give her life for the man who gave her the ring, hell she would give her life for that damn lifeless ring!

Chaerin was still catching her breath. She was also in shock, she just did it without even thinking.

"How careless can I be?! I almost died, again!" She said to herself and mentally slaps herself.

. . . . . . . . . .

While Chaerin was in the verge to die of bored-ness she walked towards the book shelves that she always had her eyes on. She opened a book which had beautiful binder art that caught her attention.

The book was old and brown, the pages turned stinky and crisp. As she flips to the last page there was a picture inserted between the back cover and the last page.

She dropped it in shock when she saw that picture.

"But wait… It’s me but, I don’t remember this." The picture was too old so it must have been stored for years so obviously it can’t be her.

“But I look ex-“

"Oh my god!" Is this the woman he’s saying?

She took a closer look and examined her face. The resemblance was without a doubt the same. How in the world did this happen?

"This is creeping me out." Now that it finally kind of makes sense to her now.

There was a note written at the back.

"Kwon Chaerin, soon to be.

Happy birthday sweetie.

Yours forever, Jiyoung"

She read as it’s giving her goosebumps.

"Now that I mentioned it, I never knew his name." She thought to herself.

"Jiyoung… Jiyoung… Kwon Jiyoung?" She kept saying his name like a broken record.

"Kwon Jiyoung… I’ve never even heard that name." A sound of clinging metal by the door at the farther end distracted her thoughts.

“Jiyoung? But he never passes here. He always barge in and out at the window.” She thought to herself.

After the clinging sound stopped the door was being banged at the other side. The banging sound just kept getting louder and louder and a panicking Chaerin inside the room didn’t know what to do.

She grabbed a staff near her. Just for safety precautions. 

After one final blow the door cracked open.

Chaerin’s eyes widened in shock, eyes watery and shaking at the sight she saw.

 

 

 

"Chaerin!" A haggard man ran to Chaerin as soon as he finally seen her in his own eyes.

Chaerin bursted out crying with tears of joy. Even since she set foot in this place all she felt was depression. As if her body was possessed by a voodoo doll for it to move out of her will.

"I’m sorry!" He said to himself to say those words first when he found her.

Chaerin didn’t say anything and just cried in his arms. Being in Seunghyun’s arms is being as safe as a thousand knights all together.

"I’m so sorry Chaerin." He said and caressed her head just the same loving way Chaerin loved every time he did it without fail.

"No don’t say you’re sorry, you didn’t do anything wrong." She said.

"Let’s get out of here."

Just when Chaerin turned around she heard a loud footstep. She immediately turned around and gasped to how Jiyoung got here so fast.

"I don’t think so." Jiyoung said turning like a complete devil. He’s voice was so dark that made Seunghyun panic as well.

Jiyoung struck a blue fire to Seunghyun’s eyes and he screamed in pain as he fell to the ground because of the impact.

"Seunghyun! What did you do?" Chaerin screamed at the top of her lungs and ran to Seunghyun.

"He’ll be fine in a couple of days, more or less."

"You’re so mean!"

"Sweetie is that the best compliment you can give?" He pulls her up abusively and caresses her cheek.

"Don’t you dare call me that!" She slapped him across his face.

Jiyoung raised an eye brow at her remark.

"I never wanted to this the hard way Chaerin." The darkness of his eyes brought shivers to her spine.

He walked towards the bookshelf and pulled a lever that leads to a hidden door.

"Where are you bringing me?! Chaerin! Chaerin!" The helpless Seunghyun said being dragged by Jiyoung. Seunghyun struggled and tried to get away but looked like he was just punching air.

"Stop talking you piece of sh_t!" He tied a handkerchief around Seunghyun’s mouth and tied his arms and legs.

"Don’t be mad Chaerin, you asked for this." Jiyoung pushed Seunghyun to a cellar.

"Please don’t. You don’t have to do this."

"Have to? I want to." He said emotionless.

The poor Seunghyun just stayed inside of the cellar seeing nothing but darkness all he had to rely on was his ears. Though not being able to see again was the last thing he thought, he can’t collect his thoughts right from all of this wicked magic happening.

“How the f_ck did he find this tower? I’m pretty sure I covered the whole bottom so the door won’t be seen. Now everything is ruined! You think you’re now safe and sound now that he’s here?! No, you’ll regret that he even came and rescue you. You regret so f_cking hard you wish he never existed! I need to change plans from now on.”

Then brilliant idea came into Jiyoung’s mind.

"I’ll give a chance to choose your fiancé’s destiny since I’m in a good mood." Chaerin looked at him in hatred and fear.

"Let him die slowly or watch me kill him now." Chaerin’s eyes widened in shock and her heart palpitating.

"No." She said like she lost her voice.

"No? You have to choose one, unless you give me the pleasure to choose myself." He said in a wicked tone.

Chaerin can’t think right. She can’t even figure out what to think, there’s no escape for this.

"Suit yourself." Jiyoung lit the fireplace. She realizes the fire place is just a wall away from the cellar.

“Is he planning to burn him to death?” She said to herself in panic. She could see Seunghyun struggling and screaming behind the cloth covering his mouth.

“Damn you Chaerin do something!” She said to herself.

"Stop!" Jiyoung turned his face to her.

"I’ll do anything! Just don’t kill him." She went down on her knees and held his leg like a criminal asking for forgiveness.

"Please don’t kill him." She held her head up to look at him and tears where all over her face.

"You’ll do anything I tell you?" Jiyoung asked.

"Anything!"

Jiyoung smirked and proclaimed this a win for him.

He turned off the fire and approved to her wish before she can even take it back. He his lips failing to hide his excitement.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note: Chaerin didn’t know she just dug her own grave because her love for Seunghyun is just… beautiful. Lol!

 

So there will be new rules applied here! From now on there will be NO SILENT READERS. I am proclaiming that everyone should comment bwahahaha!

 

Ok I’m just trolling you, I’m not a wicked writer. Though seriously, please drop your comments below just a few words of appreciation or not it’s okay with me! 

 

And I really wanted to share this to every single person in the K-pop world

 

Please let this reach to YG lord I prosmise I'llbe a good girl. LOL I'm praying hard here join be fellas!