III

My Prisoner

III

(a/n: This chapter will all be about SKYDRAGON so for everyone who is requesting here it is!)

Chaerin woke up in an unusual cold room and sat up from her bed. But wait, it wasn’t her bed, it wasn’t even her room. She looked around and was shocked at what she saw. The room was quite dark and the only source of light was from the windows. It was a huge room and the ceilings stretched up high. It looked like it was abandoned for many years. There’s no way any person can live here.

“I see you’re awake.” Chaerin heard a voice


Chaerin almost had a heart attack when she saw someone.
 

"Y-you." Chaerin got out from her bed still wearing her robe from last night. 

"That man. I thought it was just a dream." She thought.

"Chaerin listen to what I'm going to say." The man said.

"Who are you?! And why do know my name?"

"I'm your husband! Your my wife Chaerin!"

"Your wife?!! Mister I believe you've got the wrong person because I was never married."

"How could you forget who I am?"

"Do you even know who I really am? I am Princess Lee Chaerin, my father is the King of Heartfillia I came from a powerful family so just please release me now and I swear I won't let them punish you." Jiyoung was shocked when he heard her background but he won't let that destroy his plan.

"Impossible! Even if you are a different person it’s not just coincidence that you have the same name!" He came closer and held her cheek softly. "The resemblance is magnificent, not even a single grain of imperfection." Jiyoung said softly. 

"You disgust me." She slapped his hand from her face.

"I've never met you. And I only saw you yesterday clearly it is a coincidence." She remembered what she thought was a dream. That man grabbed her and jumped out of the window and the next thing she knew they were flying until she found herself in this room.

"Please just let me go." Chaerin said almost begging. The sound of Chaerin's voice softened his heart but if he needs to be selfish he'll do it. He's lucky enough to have this second chance. "I won't ever let you go again." Jiyoung thought.

"I can't do that." He said coldly.

"If you won't let me go, I'll find a way myself."

"There's no way out. Or should I say there's no way down." Chaerin then realize she was high from the ground when she looked at the window. There isn't even a single tree seen from its height. Chaerin was in the verge of hyperventilating. She can't understand why this is happening. 

"Why?" Chearin's voiced slightly craking. 

"Don't let her tears deceive you Jiyoung." Jiyoung was repeatly saying to himself.

"It’s something I can't tell you." 

"What am I kidding? Its money, right? If its money that you want I can give it to you!"

"It’s definitely not money. It’s you." But he didn't say the last part.

"I won't torture you even if you are my prisoner." 

"Being here with you is a torture itself." Chaerin said to herself but Jiyoung heard it.

"I'll come back for meal time." Jiyoung said and jumped out of the window because apparently that was the only way in and out now.

Chaerin was lost for words. She broke down when she was alone. "Why do I have to go thru this? Out of all people? Why does it have to be me to deserve this? Seunghyun..." Just thinking of Seunghyun made her sob out loud. 

..........

Back at the castle...


"Your highness we've sent all of our soldiers to find that man but we still have none." Seunghyun reported to the king.

"A man with wings you say?" This is G-dragon without a doubt the king thought. Though the king has never really seen the G-dragon himself. Everyone thought that he would be old and wicked but no one knew he would actually look like an innocent and handsome young man.

"Your highness, I would gladly accept the offer to go to the tower."

"Nonsense Seunghyun, I'm worried you won't come back." The king was shocked with Seunghyun's decision.

"Your highness I think I'll go insane if I won't find her myself and just stay in the castle!" He said with determination.

"I guess I have no choice then."

"Thank you your highness." Seunghyun bowed and went out of the room.

"You have to promise me thing then." Seunghyun stopped his tracks. "Don't come back here until she is with you. For Better or for the worse case."

"I assure you that.”

..........

When Jiyoung was by himself he felt a sudden rush. The kind of feeling that you did something bad and rebellious yet you feel so good, so proud that you did it.

Jiyoung actually don't have a plan on what to do exactly with Chaerin. He's happy enough to be around her again after 80 years. "No matter how glad I feel, why do I feel like there's missing. I may see her in front of me but I feel her so far away, miles distant from me."

Jiyoung just thought that things will get better eventually. Maybe Chaerin just doesn't remember or maybe in shock?

After a few hours Jiyoung returned to the tower with their lunch. 

"I brought you food." Jiyoung found Chaerin stairing at the window. She didn't answer and just had her back face him.

"Chaerin don't let food waiting. I know how you hate that." Chaerin's eyes widened. "How did he know that?" she thought. She always hated it when you let food wait or worse waste it. But in this situation how can she even eat.

"Stop telling me what I want and what I hate because you don't know a single thing about me." She said coldly.

"At least eat. If you want to stay alive." Jiyoung said calmly, trying hard not to scare her.

So Chaerin just watched Jiyoung eat in front of her. The table was long and looked like it belonged to a royal family but it was really old wearing out. 

Jiyoung ate with such manner which surprised Chaerin. "Just who exactly is this man? And his dialogue or choice of words are so weird. He says the same weird exotic words like my grandfather." Chaerin thought.

Just when Jiyoung finished he's meal he went to the other side of the table and slice a piece of chicken.

"Please eat Chaerin." Chaerin looked at him weirdly.

"I'm not eating that." She said in disgust. Jiyoung laughed.

"If you think it’s not clean then I wouldn't have ate it in front of you." Chaerin just stayed silent. 

"I know this is far from what you would usually eat." Jiyoung took a spoonful and put it in front of . "Please. Just a bite, my princess." 

"I said I'm not eating that!" She slapped Jiyoung's hand away from her and the spoon flew across the room. Chaerin flammed up when she heard him say my princess. "No one says that but Seunghyun oppa. You have no right to say that to me!" She was going to say that but apparently she didn't have the guts to.

Jiyoung was shocked by her outburst but somehow he knew that Chaerin won't give in that easily though his face looked neutral. She is stubborn just like her, Jiyoung thought to himself. Their personalities are without a doubt the same too.

Both of them stayed silent. Jiyoung had no choice but to clean the table and Chaerin just stayed in her seat and spaced out. "He has no right to call me by that name. Hell I feel disgusted already when he says my name. I don’t think I can stand another day with this person." She thought.

The whole day was a boring as hell. She didn’t do anything and just waited until the sun comes down so she can sleep. At least there is still something to look forward to, dreaming. Sleeping is where she can forget that she’s here, she doesn’t need to be reminded the cruelty she’s dealing with.

……….

On the other side, Seunghyun headed for the dark forest alone. He didn’t ask for any companions. He was sure that he won’t return without Chaerin, he promised the king and himself. Though the thing is the dark forest isn’t just any normal forest. You would probably pass thru in a minimum of three days if you’re lucky enough not to conquer any unknown creatures or get lost.

"I guess it’ll be just you and me bud’" Suenghyun said as he brushed his horse’ hair.

*horse sounds*

"We’ll come back as heroes." Now he was feeding him. Seunghyun wasn’t even half way thru and his horse got tired.

Fortunately Seunghyun stil has a stable mind even after what happened. He can’t just sit back and wait until someone brings Chaerin back.

"I will do anything in my power to bring her back to me, even if it cost my own life." He said seriously as if talking to a real person. The horse just shrugged.

……….

The next day…

That day was a very dark and cloudy.

"Looks like it’s going to rain." She said to herself and sighs.

It was cold in the tower that day and not even a single light was seen. Since Jiyoung always leaves in the morning to do something Chaerin doesn’t know and she doesn’t plan to know either, she decided to put the fire on by herself.

"How do I do this?" She said and examined the fire place thoroughly as she repeating rubs her hands together and her thin silky robe isn’t doing her any good.

"That guy always seems like he’s doing it easily." Unfortunately for Chaerin, Jiyoung is a dragon so with just a flick of his fingers he can easily make a small bonfire.

She just kept on rubbing and rubbing the sticks together until she saw a small fire. She smiled in her achievement but later was replaced by panic when she saw the long curtains getting burned up.  

"Oh no!" Chaerin didn’t have a clue on what to do since she was never taught on what to do things like take out fire or whatever.

"Water water water. Why isn’t there any freaking water!?" She looked around the round room but to her luck there wasn’t.

The fire grew bigger quickly. She tried blowing the fire but she can’t understand why it gets worse. Because the room was closed the smoke was trapped inside the room there wasn’t any oxygen left and it was giving her a hard time to breathe.  

Her robe got caught in the fire suddenly someone ripped off her robe that was on fire, she looked and saw.

It was that man.

Jiyoung was debating to himself if he should do it. He has no other choice but to do that if he wants to stop the room from burning but he might let Chaerin freak out. He took her in his right arm and flew out of the window. It was a good thing it was windy and raining outside so he let the rain enter the room and with a help of his big wings he lead the rain to the window and after a few moment the fire was off. He immediately brought her to the room when the rain grew stronger.

After the smoke died down a little he saw Chaerin coughing madly and tears were escaping from her eyes.

"Shhh… It’s over now." Chaerin was supposed to protest when the man hugged her tightly in his arms and brushes her hair with his hands to calm her down but she didn’t know why she didn’t. She always loved it when Seunghyun would do that to her.

The sound of his voice made her paralyzed. It’s like she can’t even move her own feet. No matter how much she despised this man, she felt relieved that someone saved her.

When Chaerin finally came back to her senses she felt uncomfortable knowing she was only in her undergarments knowing he ripped off her robe.

Jiyoung noticed and just stared at her.

"Are you just going to stand like that?" Chaerin said and hugged herself feeling cold and uncomfortable.

"I-I’m sorry." Even if Jiyoung is all superior being a dragon and all. Boy’s will be boys.

"Use this for now." Jiyoung gave her a blanket and wrapped it around her. Chaerin was shivering from the cold so Jiyoung lit the fire place on with just a flick of his fingers.

"I’ll come back and get you some clothes." Chaerin didn’t respond. "And don’t burn anything when I come back." Then he flew out of the window.

"A**hole. Just when I thought he was kind. I can’t believe I just gave myself back there. I should have slapped him for looking at me like that!" She thought to herself.

She held her heart feeling something different. "What is this? I’ve never felt this way before."

……….

Even if it was raining hard outside it didn’t matter to Jiyoung. He went to look for clothes for Chaerin. Being the guy he is just a single glance at her he knows what size to get her. And not to his surprise she has the same size as his wife and he grins.  

He started to see a little hope. “Maybe it will get better” he thought. And now he’s smiling by himself like an idiot.

After buying a dress the rain stopped and returned to the tower.

When he returned he saw Chaerin lying in the floor with the blanket wrapped around her. He smiled and looked at her. Because she was wet the blanket was now wet too. She would get sick if he would let it dry up.

"I guess I need to change her." He suddenly felt nervous and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "Why should I be nervous? She is your wife anyways what’s there to be nervous?"

He slowly changed her as not to wake her up. If she suddenly wakes up it will not be pretty. He took off her undergarments and he was trying his very best not to be tempted. He slid the dress on her and fortunately he survived. He laid her down at the bed and just looked at her as she sleeps peacefully. He stole a kiss on her forehead like he would always do to his wife.

He felt happy. Real happiness. Ever since he became immortal he didn’t have a reason to be happy. To live doesn’t mean you’re alive. He killed everyone in his neighborhood and even the love of his life.

“I found a reason to live my life now that you’re here with me.”

……….

On the other hand Seunghyun wasn’t getting any luck. It was raining hard and had no choice but to stop again.

"!" He sat under the tree waiting for the rain to calm down. He looked up to the sky and saw a black figure quickly passed by.

He got on his feet from shock and remembered the man who took Chaerin. A man with wings.

"That’s him." He said to himself.

"Let’s go boy!" He rode his horse and followed him.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note: This chapter took me a very loooong time to write! I have no idea how I’m going to plot this whole story lol. Thank you for the comments! This is the first time I’ve received so many comments for one chapter and the subscribers just keeps on coming! Until my next update. Sayonara-!