Target's Reversal -2-

Target's Reversal

 

 

Get closer to a girl is an easy thing for me, but to a boy? I never thought before that this thing could happen to me. Every girl –including female teacher in this school- had already fallen for me, I didn’t even need to do any aegyo or such things in front of them. But who could resist my charm anyway? I would make sure that Kim Sunggyu fell over me in no time.

 

 

-Break Time-

There you are. I saw you sitting in your usual desk, reading. I approached you slowly.

“Kim Sunggyu.”

You stopped from reading the book and looked at me, “Yes?”

I took a chair and sat in front of him. Then I stared at him. He stared me back. I could see the confusion written all over his face. But the confusion slowly changed into a red tint on his cheeks. I didn’t think this would be easy.

”Did anyone have ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?”

“W-what?”

“You, Kim Sunggyu, has the most beautiful eyes. I have never seen anything that is so beautiful like you.”

Okay, his face was as red as tomato now.

“Umm… I…I think it’s quite hot in here, Woohyun. I guess I will have some fresh air,” he got up from his chair and walked outside.

“Do you need a companion?” I grabbed his wrist, of course I wouldn’t let him go so easily.

“Ah… No thanks. You seemed busy right now.” he stuttered at his words.

Haha Kim Sunggyu, you were really bad in making excuse.

“It’s okay. I don’t have so many things to do right now. I’m free.”

 

 

We walked around in the school’s park. Since it was spring now, the flowers started to blossom, red, yellow, purple. Everything looked so in peace.

“Sunggyu, do you know why is this place look so beautiful?”

“Because of the flowers? They’re so pretty. I’m so grateful to the gardener. She must be really loves this park,” he said with no hesitation and kept admiring the flowers that bloomed prettily.

“No.”

“Hmm? Not the flowers? Then-”

“Everything in here is beautiful, but having you right here, walking besides me makes everything looks so perfect.” I turned my face to him.

“Yaa! Stop that greasy word, Woohyun. You keep saying that greasy stuff since we were in class,” you tried to look somewhere else.

I chuckled, “Sorry Sunggyu, I just can’t keep my mouth shut when I see a wonderful person stand in front of me.”

Here comes his blush again. I like to see how his face becomes redder when I said my greasy flattery. It’s so…attractive. Wake up Nam Woohyun! He is a man. Stop thinking that he is a girl. But, he indeed looks like one.

“You start it again,” he glared, “I’m leaving.” Then he started to walk away.

“Sunggyu! Hey, I’m just kidding. Don’t take it serious. You know that it’s just a joke,” I followed him.

I ran after him. I grasped his wrist and walked to in front of him. He was not that pissed, I knew it.

“Whatever. Don’t do it again,” he pouted.

Hmm… that pout. I hoped he didn’t pout like that again. There was something inside me that felt so…weird, seeing he pouted like that. Aish, it was normal, wasn’t it?

“Hey!” he slapped me, “Get your mind back, Nam Woohyun. Come on, we should come back to class now. The bell rang five minutes ago.”

“Ah? Oh yes. Let’s get back to class, Sunggyu.”

I could hear him muttering something but my mind was too hazy that time to understand what he said.

I hoped that strange feeling would be gone soon. 

 

 

a/n: Haft.. Sorry, took so long for me to update. But, thanks for your comment and subscribing \(^0^)/ /bows/ enjoy reading~