Target's Reversal -6-

Target's Reversal

*Nam Woohyun, wake up! Get your fu*king move now. Remember, Sunggyu is waiting you.*

“Sunggyu!”

I shook my eyes with my hands to get a better view, because my eyes were so heavy. Then I scrutinized around and realized I was inside my room. . I forgot that last night I set my alarm’s tone with that stupid but effective enough to get me up instantly words. My head was still too hazy now, thanks to Sunggyu, he made me couldn’t have good hours of sleep.

My mind started to wander off to yesterday’s incident. I didn’t know what words to describe what happened yesterday, or what happened to my feeling to be more precise. He kissed me, and that single movement made me feels like a thousand butterflies fluttering around us, and the stars inside his eyes sparkling brightly, hypnotizing me. Sounds cheesy, doesn’t it? I mentally cursed myself for thinking like that. Well, maybe I had fallen in love with him.

I shook my head to clear my mind from wandering any further imagination and glanced at the clock in my room.

Damn it. I’m late!!

 

 

I rushed off to my class and found out the teacher hadn’t come yet. A sigh of relief came out from me. I made my way to my usually seat just to see that that place had already occupied. I groaned to myself. Now I have to find another seat. My eyes started to examine the class and found one empty seat. And I didn’t know if I should said thanks or cursed because the next person to that empty seat is Kim Sunggyu.

I didn’t need to explain why I should thanks, because it was obvious to me now that I fell in love with him. But I didn’t know what to say to him after what happened between us. And the fact he already knew my conspiracy –not to exaggerating- behind him didn’t give a help. Just act like nothing happened Woohyun, I tried to calm down myself.

I sat beside him not daring to see his eyes. There was an awkward feeling around us, or maybe it was just my feeling, because I saw him just stared blankly outside the window.

“Have you found the answer?” he turned his head and stared into my eyes.

Crap. I didn’t know what to say.

“Umm I-I…” Aish, what should I do?

And the sound of the door being opened and closed by the teacher saved me from answering the question.

 

 

As the bell rang indicating break time, I quickly darted off to the cafeteria, didn’t have any courage to face that Kim Sunggyu anymore. I sighed mentally. He should be my target, but why I feel like I’m the one being the target now.

“Woohyun hyung!” I could hear Sungjong screamed out loud my name.

“Yaa! Don’t need to scream like that, we’re not in a rock concert,” I glared at him and saw Hoya and Sungyeol coming along with him.

“Hehe… mianhae hyung,” he grinned like a little kid.

“So, how’s the progress?” Hoya asked suddenly and I really didn’t know what I had to say.

“I- he knows it.” After all, honesty is the best policy, isn’t it?

“What do you mean hyung?” Sungyeol asked as he on his ice cream. Hey, where did he get that ice cream?

“I mean… he knows it. Kim Sunggyu knows about our game!” I tried to say it calmly but failed completely.

“What?!” the other three gasped with eyes opened wide.

“You are kidding right? This isn’t true,” Sungjong was the first to get his voice again.

“Do you think I will joke with something like this?”

“Wh-what should we do now?” Sungyeol stammered with his own words.

“Where did he know about this?” Hoya finally asked. His voice is calmer now.

“Kim Myungsoo is his brother guys. Can you imagine that? The time we gathered in Sungyeol’s house, he overheard everything,” I ezplained in despair.

“Myungie? He is Sunggyu’s brother?” Sungyeol face getting paler now and his ice cream melted, flowing down to his hands, “I even don’t know about this.”

“I don’t want to do this anymore hyung,” Sungjong pleaded to Hoya.

“Yeah. This isn’t going like what we want. We can’t do this anymore,” Sungyeol added.

“Relax guys. We aren’t doing any crime. Geez,” Hoya tried his best to calm those two kids beside him, “Woohyun, we end this deal right now.”

“So the deal is ended?” I asked once more to make everything clearer.

“Yes. The deal is over now. Just don’t get us involved into the problem.”

With that the three of them left me behind to settle the things off. Alone. Good friends, aren’t we?

.

 

It was Friday and in that day, we got one extra time to do whatever we want in school. So I decided to go to the school’s park and take whatever book I found to there. It was better than being stuck in class with Sunggyu.

“Are you planning to stare at that page for hours?”

I looked up and saw a standing figure before me and definitely couldn’t hide the flush red upon my cheeks.

“Wh-what are you doing here Sunggyu?” I squealed a little. Woohyun this isn’t the usual you, where to all your confidence gone?

He chuckled and sat beside me, “Why are you reading here? Not to say you actually just staring at the same page for fifteen minutes.  I’m looking for you in the class but you’re not there.”

“Is there anything I can help you with?” I tried really hard to keep my voice stable.

“Yes Woohyun. You can help me a lot. But I don’t need to be such in a rush,” he smiled, “Let’s begin with my question this morning.”

“You’re really annoying,” those words slipped out of my mouth unconsciously and I could see shocked in his eyes.

He snorted, “I’m sorry Woohyun, for being a stupid one.”

He got up from his seat, “I thought after all of this time, you will share the same feeling with me. So it is really just a game for you.”

And he started to walk, left me behind.

 

 

a/n: I don’t know why this chapter is so random. Anyway, enjoy reading ^0^