Attack!

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

 

Play this song for this scene:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct9iyG6n3xw

Flashback

“So what do EXO-M's job in this mission?” Suho and Kris smiled at each other.

“We will hide all around the warehouse getting ready to attack and we need 2 people in the roof so we can shoot them with this thing right here” Suho showed them a small dart. Everybody looked at each other and stared at him.

“Wow..it’s…it’s a dart…WTH, what do we supposed do with a dart! Shoot them with it like a dart tournament thing” Chen said causing everyone except Suho and Kris to nod their heads. Kris hit him on the back of his head.

“Ouch! Dragon can slap!” Chen massage his head where the pain is.

“It’s not just a dart, this dart has a knock out liquid in it causing the person to sleep for 12 hours.” Kris replied and you heard Ohs everywhere in the room.

“So it’s not a dart” Chen asked to reassured himself

“Yes.” Suho replied.

“EXO-M will be hiding while EXO-K explores because I got a feeling that they planned this and that they have tricks up their sleeves.” Kris continued

“How are you sure of it?” Lay asked Suho

“Well if they didn’t want us to find out what they doing, why they would talk about it out loud in public, only a dumb person will do that. They know that we could be anywhere but they still talked about.” Suho answered and everybody nodded understanding the situation.

“So EXO-K will search for evidence as it will give us a higher chance to find the elixir, and I can't believe that they think we will fall for that trick.” Suho said and everyone smirked and nodded.

End of flashback

Yesung was shocked that they find out their trap for them and that he underestimated EXO.

“Yeah we out smarted oh yeah!” Chen walked in the middle and started to dancing.

“Oh god! Here’s comes our dance machine.” Everybody turned away embarrassed and some exo members face palmed themselves and Onew and Yesung laughed at him.

“Calm down, dancing machine you need a rest” Kris patted his shoulder, trying to make him stop dancing.

“Oh yeah, they might steal my awesome dance moves, so I am going to stop”

“Yeah Sure thing! So yeah stop dancing” Suho said sarcastically.

“My God! That was most awful I’ve ever seen!” Onew and Yesung shouted in unison.

“Rude! Your just jealous” Chen stuck his tongue out to them.

“Right.” Yesung giving him a weird look. Chen was walking away coolly but failed as he tripped and regained his balanced.

“WHO DID THAT?!” He shouted and he looked back and nothing was there.

“Wow…I thought I was clumsy” Onew commented

“Chen don’t blame anyone, nobody did it” Suho said and Chen started to dust dust off himself.

“Ok get them out of here” Suho told the EXO members and the other workers.

As Yesung was getting dragged away he stopped by Suho and said.

“By the way, Where's your sister?” He smirked evilly and Onew also turned around and said

“We’ll see her soon…” then he smirked. But got pushed forward to walk to the car. Suho grabbed Yesung’s collar.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!” Suho shouted at him.

“Oh..probably some people are on her way to get her.” He smirked with confidence.

“Ha! Nice try, She has the other EXO members to take care of her.”

“Oh...” He smirked “…Only two of them. Well just so you know more people are on their way to get her” He evilly laughed, Suho threw a punch at him causing Yesung to fall on the ground. He knelt down to his level and looked at him with fire in his eyes.

“DON’T.TOUCH.HER!” Suho warned him but he only smirked at him. Then he got pulled away by the other agents. As soon as they were gone, Suho turned around and said

“Let’s go before they get to her” Then he turned to look at the other agents

"We leave it up to you, find any evidence that can give us  a clue where SUJU and the elixir is."

With that said everybody followed him behind as thet run to your house.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

My Brother is a spy?!

This cannot be happening, and they all lied to me. I felt betrayed. Now and then I can here them talk behind the door but I blocked them out and just laid under my bed. After my brother talked to me, D.O came saying about Honesty. Ha! Don’t make me laugh. How can I trust them when all they did was lie and lie, and how could my brother lied about my parent's death.

He could’ve at least told me the truth instead of him lying to him, tears flow down my face. If they did it for my safety, at least they could’ve told me the truth instead of living a lie and also I can take care of myself, but they still didn’t trust me to know the truth.

Ugh! It frustrates me when I think about it.

I uncovered myself and sat up but as I looked up I saw 3 figures standing at the end of my bed, smiling. I let out scream. But seriously…

WTF! Why do I have a lot of stalkers now a days! It’s creeping me out!

---------------------------------------------

D.O and Tao came upstairs and they bust Melody’s bedroom door down.

When they opened it they saw you on the bed and the 3 men approaching you.

“BYUNTAE!” You shouted.

“YAH! What do you think you’re doing!” D.O shouted as he ran and turned the guy around and punch him so did Tao. They both collapsed on the bed and you screamed more.

“Get them off my bed now!” You commanded them.

“Oh sorry, my bad” They both said as they pulled the knock out guys out you bed, hitting the collapsed guys’ head and this leads the collapsed man lost consciousness.

“One more left” D.O said as Tao and him approach this causes the guy to walked backwards till his back met the wall. But the guy smirked as he saw a dozen of them come outside your bedroom door.

“Uhh…Guys you might want to turn around!” Melody alerted them but before they did D.O punched him on the stomach while Tao punched him on the face at the same time,causing the man to collapsed and then they high fived each other for their success.

“Sorry to rain on your parade but look” You said as you pointed at the door causing them to both looked at the door and they saw a dozen of men standing outside. D.O and Tao looked at each other then ran to them as they come in to your big room and they both threw a punch at them this causes the men to topple backwards and some fell down the stairs.  Tao kneed one of them in the stomach and D.O punched one of the men and he kept punching him till his knocked out.

But as he was punching the guy one of the guys approach his back and they were about to hit him with the bat but you interrupted his plan by hitting his neck causing him to collapse. D.O turned around and said thanks but all you gave him was a glare.

Tao on the other hand rolled on the bed as he was avoiding the guys hit but as he stepped backwards from the bed , someone held him preventing him from moving and the guy at the other side of the bed smirked. Then he jumped on your bed and the guy was about to throw Tao a big hard punch but you interrupted, as you used your hand to push his face causing him to go backwards. Then he landed on your bed and you grabbed his legs and pulled him down causing his head to get hit by a hard fall. Then you kicked his stomach really hard.

“Don’t lay on my bed, who gave you permission."

"No manners" you murmured

While this was going on, Tao flipped the man behind him and this causes the man to propel forwards and then he kicked his stomach like D.O did. Then he smirked and more men ran towards you both.

tumblr_mi0xltUSOK1r7vtkuo1_400.gif

Both of you had a prepared to fight pose and then you both attacked you jump in the air and kicked the guy on the face while Tao just spin and kicked one of them. You hook punch on of them and Tao punched them really hard. D.O dodged the guys attack and he punch the guy on the face then kicked the side of his body, causing him to propel to the side to the ground. Knocked out.

You dodged all their attacks and they grabbed a hold of you and you were stuck. You struggle to move but you flipped between the two men and this caused them to let go of you then you jumped in the air and kicked sideways. One of them was about to punch you but D.O interrupted and punch hook his stomach.

"Don't hit a girl, that's just unforgiveable" You smiled at his comment.

30 minutes later...

You watch the last guy collapsed on the ground. You smiled and started to say.

“YEAH YOU LITTLE ****, WHO’S AWESOME ME! OH YEAH! ME! IN YOUR FACES! WHERE’S YOUR MUMMY NOW! GO CRY TO YOUR MUMMY HAHAHHAHAAHA” You laughed evilly and then you started dancing around really weirdly causing Tao and D.O to laughed. You looked at both of them and said…

“What?!” Confused on what they are laughing about.

“Sorry…But you dance like there is something stuck on your leg and you are trying to get it off and then you started to dance how my grandparents dance.” D.O said through his laughs

“Your…Trash talk..Your soo funny” Tao said as he was clenching his stomach while laughing.

Both of them collapsed on the floor laughing and then you smiled at them. They both notice and they both stopped laughing and looked at you smiling.

“Look who’s smiling.” Tao said to you then you realized that your smiling and stopped.

“Doesn’t mean I forgive you…but thanks for coming to save me” You said shyly

“Back at cha” D.O smiled causing you to smile.

Then Suho arrived in the scene and he saw knocked out bodies everywhere. Then he saw you in your room and he ran up to hug you.

“I’m sorry” He hugged you and this caused you to cry and you hugged him back.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” He said with a worried expression and he broke the hug and searched for any bruises or scratches.

“I’m…I’m Fine” You reassured him and then he smiled to you.

“Look, I’m sooo sorry for everything, let’s talk and I’ll explain evrything.” You nodded and he grabbed you hand and lead you out the room. Then he stopped by D.O and told him to call back up and clear the bodies out of the house.

“D.O…Suho…Tao, you promise to tell me the truth right?” They nodded and you held out you pinky.

“Promise?” They nodded and held out their pinky. You flashed a smile and smiled at them.

As you came downstairs, and you saw all the EXO members waiting for you. They saw you come down and approached you bombarding you  with questions that shows they care and they also had a worried expression on their faces.

You cried and collapsed on the ground and all of them stoop to your level making sure your ok.

“I’m sorry” You said as you covered your face.

“No, we’re sorry, It’s our fault and we know it was” Suho replied to you with a soft voice and you looked at them with a teary eye.

“Thank you everyone for caring about me” You smiled at them.

“Don’t thank us, that’s what friends do.” D.O said in a comforting voice and this caused you to cry and smile.

There’s thing you regret and they are:

  • Doubting you friendship with them
  • Not understanding them
  • Being selfish and hating them without their hearing reasons

So you decided to hear them out...

--------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I know long chapter but thank you for continuing to supporting me.

I appreciate it

Sorry if the story is not exciting as you thought it was but I'll try my best to make it more appealing for you guys to read.

Well sleep well my beautiful readers and I shall update soon.^^

tumblr_map6dyJPVh1rfdnuzo1_500.gif