D.O's piano playing skills

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvrrtgva2Qk

As D.O walked towards you, you started to have panic attacks, *S**t, what should I do?” and with that you quickly turned around to the scenery. As he gets closer and closer, he asked you “Are you Ok?”

“I’m a….Fine, wh-what make y-you th-thinks something’s wrong, I me-mean n-nothings wrong..” You stuttered and it followed a fake laugh. He stopped beside you and looked at the landscape in front of him. He looked to his side and back to his scenery and laughed.

“Wh-what’s funny?” You looked at him with curiosity

“Ha ha, your so bad at lying” He turned to you

“What? No I’m not” You said in disbelief

“Really? By the way next time don’t stutter, coz you make it obvious by doing that” He said as he gave you an evil smirk

“Me? Bad at lying…you don’t know how many times I lied to Suho oppa and he always fall for it”

“Hahaha! Really?! I thought he’d be smarter than that” You blew a raspberry at him and turned to the front while he laughed at your action, but soon his laughed faded and looked towards the landscape.

“Melody…”  You quickly glanced at him then back to the front.

“Hmm..” He turned to you again, giving you a worried expression

“If something’s bothering you, you know you can tell me right?” You looked at him with a smile

“Thank you, I know that coz you’re my bestfriend”

“Then tell me whats wrong?”  You sighed and looked at him with a sad expression.

“I’m just worried that I’m going to be a burdened to all of you, you guys always protect me and now…I want to protect all of you in return…but I don’t know how” You looked down and sighed.

“Melody…we want to protect you coz we care about you and also it’s our job to protect you, and don’t think yourself as a burden to us. Don’t worry about us, we are strong and we can stand up for ourselves, and we just want you to be safe, that’s all we’re asking for. You don’t need to protect us.” You looked at him and sighed.

“I know…but I just want you guys to be happy and safe” D.O grabbed your hand and your heartbeat faster.

“We’re happy already, because we are with you and we’re happy because your safe and also life is never safe and you can’t do anything about it” Your face was turning red and then he realise he was holding your hand and he let go of your hand.

“Mianhe…”

“It’s ok” you said as you turned to the landscape with a red face

“I know how to make you feel better, come” He said as he left your side and head inside. You followed him and you turned curious on where he was going. He went downstairs and you followed behind. Then he entered the music, then you followed and he headed towards the piano. You stopped and stared at him. He sat in front of the piano and smiled at you.

“Come, sit here” He patted the seat next to him. You nodded and sat down next to him.

Play this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2OtKXpa3g

“I am going to play something that I wrote” You smiled and nodded with excitement.

With that he started playing it key by key, you swayed at the tune and closed your eyes while you listened to it carefully. You always loved hearing him playing piano as well as singing, and you smiled at the tune. You opened your eyes and smiled at him and he smiled back and he then he looked back to the piano keys.

*You never failed to surprise me* with that you continued listening to him.

Meanwhile…

Chanyeol got woken up by the noise and he shook Baekhyun next to him, trying to wake him up.

“What” Baekhyun said half asleep

“Can you hear that?” Baekhyun didn’t reply, he looked and he didn’t see you and D.O in your place. He listen to the noise and decided to wake everybody up in the room.

“WAKE UP! SOMEONE’S IN THE HOUSE” He shouted and everybody stood up alarmed

“What’s wrong, did someone get killed?!” All of them asked

“No, D.O and Melody are downstairs, their playing the piano” He said as he beamed his white teeth at them.

“Really?” Kris said and they heard the piano played throughout the house.

“WOW that is a one good tune” Kai said with that one by one, everybody went downstairs, curious on who’s playing. Suho opened the door slowly into the music room and he saw both of you sitting in front of the piano and D.O saw them and smiled. All of them came in one by one and you smiled at them and then put your index finger infront of your mouth then pointed at D.O so they know they need to be quiet and all of them nodded.

After the music finished, you heard shouts and screams and claps everywhere.

Kai came up to D.O and pat his back “Bro that was really cool! Chincha Daebak!”

D.O was about to say thanks but Kai interrupted. “Now teach me how to play that so I can score some chicks” D.O gave him an are-you-kidding-me-look. You stood up and hit him on the back of his head.

“Ouch! Chincha!” He turned to you with a painful expression

“Nee Chincha! D.O wrote this, show some respect”

“Fine…” and he went down to D.O’s level and whispered “Your going to teach me right?” D.O rolled his eyes and pushed him causing him to go down on the floor. Everybody laughed in the room and Kai stood up “Fine! Ok! I’m going” He said as he walked away from both of you and joined the exo crowd, and Sehun pat his shoulders “Ith ok we can thcore thome chickth by our awethome dancing thkill” Kai nodded

“Melody play and sing something” Xiumin smiled at you and everybody in the room agreed.

“Ok... What should play and sing?” You said as you sat down in front of the piano, positioning yourself.

“Anything” Tao replied with a huge grin on his face.

“Ok but each of you have to perform after this” You smiled

Everyone nodded “Just play it already” said Lay

“Ok geezzz, calm I am going to play it now.” You said as you prepared to play

Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg(sorry for a lot of play this links)

You sang with you soft voice and everybody in the room was quiet, all of them were smiling on how your voice sounded like. *You always looked beautiful to me but you look like an angel while singing” D.O stared at you with sincerity and full of love. Suho not iced this and smiled at his action, *Too obvious* Suho thought and giggled to himself.

*Wow! Noona neomo yeopo!” Sehun smiled while he admired in how your voice sounded like. Suho looked around and also saw others looking at you with pure admiration. *I wonder what would happen if everybody started to fall for her?* Suho thought as he looked to each member staring at you. *Nahh that couldn’t happen* He thought trying to swat some bad thoughts away from his mind.

You finished playing and everybody clapped at you and how amazing you were. “You never failed to amaze us Melody” Luhan beamed at you angelically. You blushed at his comment and said thanks with a smile.

“Who’s turn is it now? Melody you choose someone to go next” Chanyeol gave you his creepy smile and you giggled at his smile. You looked around and as you were about to choose Lay. Chen interrupted “I’m going next! Let me show you some beautiful piano and singing skills” he said as you and D.O stood up so Chen can sit.

“Wow! You know how to play piano? Chincha?” You said in disbelief as you never saw him play piano before but you heard him sing, but that was it.

“Yup!” He said as he prepared to play piano.

“Is he good?” D.O stared at you and smiled

“ummm….You’ll find out…” You nodded at his reply with that Chen starting to play, your jaw drop on how he played the piano.

*Impossible* you thought

Author’s note:

I’m going to stop there….

So my fellow beautiful readers, before moving on to the next chapter (which I will update in a few hours)  guess if Chen’s good at playing or not?

Btw sorry for any grammar errors in this chapter

I will update in a few hours please anticipate for it ^^

tumblr_ma6xkyMm5P1rfiurpo1_500.gif