Operation failed!

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

 

 

“So you’re the one who is following me” The eye patched man spoke….

 

He walked around Luhan like an eagle looking at his prey then he laughed “No one can ever follow me. No one. But if they do they never got out alive and they never survive to tell the story” He evilly smirked at Luhan.

“You know, we haven’t killed anyone, you will be the first one this month.” He laughed to himself

“What would you get out of this? Respect? Ha! Don’t make me laugh! Your daft!” Luhan smirked with confidence

“Hahahahaha not respect..Pride” he evilly laughed to himself

Then he approached one of his bodyguards and whispered “Kill him!”

As the Bodyguard was about to shoot him, a gun shot entered the shooters body, one by one the bodyguards collapsed on the ground with the bullet in their body.

Confused,the eye patched man started to run away but as he started to run he saw 5 shadow figures approach him.

And as he was about to run to the opposite direction but he also found 5 figures approaching him. Surrounded.

The Leader spoke “Where’s the exotic?”

“Exotic what exotic?” He sniggered to himself

“The exotic elixir” Kris spoke

D.O entered the scene in the window as he jumped inside the warehouse with the gun

“Nice shot D.O” Kai approach him, giving him a hi-5.

“Thanks” he awkwardly smiled.

“I will never tell you where the exotic elixir is!” Eye patched man said causing to gain everyone’s attention in the room.

He threw down a smoke bomb filling the room with smoke.

“Masked on!” Kris shouted

“Get him!” Xiumin shouted as he saw a figure running towards the door, Tao quickly chased after him, but as when he opened the door, the eye patched man was gone. One by One everybody went out, they saw Tao running around in panic.

“Tao, where is he?” Chen asked curiously.

“We lost him! Damn!” Tao shouted

“Great we lost someone who would give us the clue to find the elixir!” Chanyeol said

“We were so close, Damn!” Sehun added disappointedly.

Suho collapsed on the ground leaning on the wall disappointed. Kris approached him “We’ll get him next time, today wasn’t our day to catch him, we will get him next time” He said to comfort him as he sat next to him.

“Yeah…we’ll do better next time.” Lay spoke as he approach them.

“Yeah everybody tried” Baekhyun said as everybody walks towards him and end up surrounding him. Suho looked around, and slowly stand up on his own 2 feet “You guys are right, we will try better next time. Lets call it a day”

Suho looked at his watch “Oh ake mushroom! I need to go Minhee is about to wake up to go to school!” He started to run and ran passed the group that surrounded him.

“I need to bounce, Minhee is gonna walk with me to school today” D.O followed after him.

“When are you gonna tell her that you’re the leader of a spy group huh?!”  Chen shouted in the distance

“I will never tell her” Suho shouted in the distance as he turned to their direction while running further away from them

“What happen if she finds out?” Luhan shouted in the distance

“She wont! I’ll see you guys tonight” he turned in the front and he ran as fast as he can to get home before she wakes up and D.O following him behind. They both disappeared in the distance.

Authors note:

Forgive me for my english and also sorry for the boring start.

I'll update soon thank you for the support. Sorry if it's short

tumblr_m7fle9FqLm1qcf53bo1_400.gif