Talent show and the big surprise night

My Brother is a SPY! O.O

Your jaw drop on how he played the piano, *Impossible* you thought

Everybody exploded in laughter as Chen started to press the noted down on the piano but it was offkey and it didn't sound pleasant.

This was your reaction at the moment.

tumblr_modxnriq231rxrwmoo1_500.gif

“This is…Horror” You said to D.O and D.O bursted into laughter.  pproached Chen and held his hands “No No...ummm…You shouldn’t play the piano, how bout you sing and I play?” You suggested him and he stared at you offended

“Are you trying to say that, that was horrible?”

“No. Yes. I’m sorry you have a beautiful singing voice but dude don’t play piano”

“Was is it really that bad?” He said in a depressing tone

“Yes!” Baekhyun laughed

“Dude, if you carried on playing, the rain might start to settle in and probably some thunderstorms” Luhan laughed

“YAH! STOP BEING HORRIBLE TO HIM….at least he tried, geezzzz. He’s better at singing than you anyways” You shouted to all of the which caused the laughter to stop.

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach piano starting from tomorrow ok?” He nodded and smiled at you *Waahhhh! She’s so caring and nice as always, I should’ve expected that”* Chen thought.

“So what do you want me to play?”

“Open arms”

“Oh I love that song, ok here I go” As you were about to press on the piano keys.

“Wait I want D.O, Luhan, Baekhyun, to perform it with me”

“Ok first I want them to apologize to you” You stood up with your arms folded

“It’s F-“

“If you dare say it’s fine, I wont stand for it, they clearly owe you an apology for laughing at you”  You turned to him

“By the way sorry for saying it was horrible”

“Oh its fine” He beamed at you and you turned to 3 of them

“Now…Apologize like I did” You gave them an evil stare and they started to give Chen a guilty look. Defeated they apologized

“Mianhe Chen for laughing and letting you play it even though we knew you we’re horrible” They said together simultaneously.

“Good! And your reply Chen?”

“Kwenchana” He beamed at them and with that you went sat down and prepared to play.

“Ready?” 4 of them nodded and with that you started to play

Play this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd8KKmqsHSY

The rest of the EXO’s attention was headed towards the 5 of you, everybody thought it was nice hearing Chen sing. D.O was stealing some glances at you while he was singing. *She is soo talented* He thought.

Time went pass and you finished performing and they applauded.  The rest of EXO came up to Chen.

“Sorry Chen for laughing at you before” The rest of the EXO said to Chen and you smiled at the scene that you are seeing them do.

“It’s ok” He beamed to the members

“Even thought you don’t have a skill to play piano you can sing really well, by the way you can score some chicks by doing that, if they found out you can sing, they’ll be all over you” Kai said with a smirked.

“Really? Can you stop thinking about that” Lay said to him and Kai raised his hands that indicated that he surrendered.

Play this now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0kbr9B0y7Y

“Ok who’s next?” From there everybody started to show off their skills.

Tao showed of his wushu skills, while Kris and Chanyeol showed off their rapping skills by rapping Two moons. Most of them sang while Kai, Sehun and Lay did some dancing, which you found really cool and applaud them for it. All of them did a special performance like Kris singing and you were surprise about his singing voice but you prefer him rapping. You we’re paying so much attention to them performing that you didn’t know that they were preparing a performance for you. You didn’t even notice Suho whispering to D.O beside you. After Lay did some singing, Suho came to the front and greeted you with a smile.

“We have something for you” Then all of them started to stand in front of you smiling, you were confused and clueless on what’s happening around you. They looked like a band to you, Chanyeol was on drums, Kris was on guitar, Tao was on keyboard and Xiumin was on bass guitar, while the others were singing and dancing.  You were dancing on your sit and smiling at them.

3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning
3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I’ll grab your hand
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I won’t let it go

You smiled at the chorus as you found it really catchy to sing.
Soon the song finished “DAEBAK! CHINCHA DAEBAK!” You said amazed by their talent.

“That song was for you and we wrote it for you” Suho said to you

“Kamsahmnida Oppa!” You flashed them an eye smile as you curtsy like a princess. You giggled and everybody started to laughing at your action.

*Crash*  

You screamed as you duck down and the EXO members dodged the arrow.

“Who is it?! COME OUT YOU COWARD” Lay shouted as he turned to the broken window. Nobody answered the rest of the members came for your Aid,

“Are you ok?” D.O asked you, you nodded as they helped you up.

Chanyeol looked at the Arrow and found a paper wrapped around it. He took the paper and he’s eyes went big like donuts, in shock.. “Guys look at this!” He gave it to Suho and the other members looked at it. Everybody we’re staring at it in anger and you looked at them with a worried expression.

“Whats wrong?” You asked and Suho crumpled the paper before you even saw it and he didn’t looked at you and he stared at the broken window. He headed towards the   door while throwing the piece of paper into the floor.

“YOU DON’T SCARE US SO DON’T EVEN TRY YOU COWARDS.” He shouted in anger. You walked towards the paper and picked it up, you slowly uncrumpled it you covered your mouth in shock and tears fall down from your eyes. The letter said…

 

 

“Don’t have too much fun, soon you’ll be all dead and Melody will be mine”

With it, it contained some cut strands from your hair.

 

You were frightened and EXO members tried to comfort you but fear has taken over your emotion. Tears continued to fall from your face and you blocked out every sound around you.

*JEBAL UMMA, APPA HELP ME, I’M SO SCARED* You thought to yourself

*I will kill you suju* All the members thought as they stared at you and felt anger in them as they didn’t want to see you in this state.

 

Meanwhile someone was watching them from a far with an evil smirk on his face.

“This will be fun” He said as he stared at you and EXO with delight.

Author's note:

Author-nim’s back! Yay! Exams over! School over! I can breathe again

I have noooo schoool! Anymore and I am soooooooooo Happy

OMG! Can I just say the EXO album is soooooo epic!

Gull I can’t explain what I feel…

And them being nicknamed "Scary rookies" fit their concept ^^

I should’ve updated few days ago but after the exams I have been really busy.

Mianhe readers, I’m busy atm but I am trying to update as much as I can.

The next chapter will be updated soon but until then

Annyeong beautiful readers, have a lovely night and rest well ^^

tumblr_mo5p20cmnQ1rza17do2_r5_400.gif