Our Happy Family...Finally

Our Happy Family...Not

"Junsu?"

"Huh? Yeah, Jae appa?" Junsu asked, snapping out from his daze as he smiled at the older man.

"I'm ready to go. Come on, I can't wait to get out from this hospital. It's been one week. If I stay here longer, I might go bonkers." Jaejoong said, hooking his arm around Junsu's just like old times.

"Where's Yunho appa?" Junsu asked, finally realizing that the two of them were the only ones in the room.

"You're obviously not paying attention just now, didn't you? I told Yunho and Changmin to get the car while I talk to you about something." Jaejoong said, bringing Junsu out of the room.

"You want to talk to me? About what?" Junsu asked and Jaejoong smiled a little.

"How are you with Changmin? I see that not even one of you is making a move." Jaejoong said, walking down the hallway together with Junsu slowly.

"Can we not talk about that?" Junsu whined as Jaejoong sees a blush creeping up Junsu's face.

"Oh, that's weird. You're blushing. Did something happened?" Jaejoong asked, teasing the boy.

"Must I really tell you?" Junsu asked, pouting slightly.

"What do you think? I deserve to know, don't I?" Jaejoong asked the boy and Junsu took a deep breath before giggling like a lovesick puppy.

"Junsu. Come on, tell me." Jaejoong urged when time pass and the boy still didn't say anything.

"How did he confess to you?"

"Well, on one of the days Yunho appa told Changmin to bring me home, he kind of...confessed to me." Junsu said, mumbling the last three words.

"He did? When did he even do that?" Jaejoong's answer remain unanswered as Junsu started rambling.

"But it's just not fair. He blackmailed me, appa! Saying that he'll take you away from me if I don't accept him so I had to even if I don't want to."

"But you want to, don't you?" Jaejoong asked causing the boy to quieten down.

"Don't you, Junsu?"

"Yeah." Junsu muttured softly as Jaejoong's mouth forms a wide smile.

"So you two are officially lovers now, right?"

"I...I...I'm going to see if they are already in front." Junsu said, running away to the entrance immediately.

Jaejoong just laugh at his son's reaction before he too make his way to the entrance. Seeing Yunho inside a car, he got on as he sees Changmin sitting right beside Yunho while Junsu sits behind Changmin.

"Yunho, did you know that your Changmin is dating my son? Can you believe that?" Jaejoong asked, sharing the good news.

"I know that, Jae. Changmin told me about it yesterday."

"Oh, so I'm the only one that didn't know about it." Jaejoong said, crossing his arms immediately as a pout form on his mouth. "It's not like we're hiding it. You're just too oblivious to see the surroundings around you, Umma." Changmin said before hitting his father's arm.

"Come on. Drive already, old man. What are you waiting for? Christmas?" Changmin said, folding his arms like Jaejoong.

The two men behind was taken aback by Changmin's interactions with his father. Sensing that they were misunderstanding it, Yunho decided to explain.

"Don't worry. He's just shy about it." Yunho said, causing the boy beside him to cover his head with the hoodie.

"Are we going home, appa?" Junsu asked as Yunho started driving.

"Yes, Junsu. Jaejoong still needs rest." Yunho said and Jaejoong remembered something.

"Yunho, shouldn't we be going somewhere first?" He asked and Yunho knowing what Jaejoong meant decided to just keep quiet.

"Yunho, I know you heard me." Jaejoong said, frowning a little when he got the feeling that Yunho didn't really want to bail his own mother out.

"Yunho." Jaejoong called again causing the other man to sigh.

"Alright, we'll go." Yunho said as he took a right turn, heading towards the police station. Changmin started laughing at Yunho.

"What's so funny?" Yunho asked, frowning at the boy.

"Now I get who was the real bottom in your relationship." Changmin said, still laughing hysterically.

"Yah! I'm the top, alright?" Yunho said, punching the boy in the arm.

"Jae, stop laughing!" Yunho whined, seeing the man sitting beside him trying to hide his laughter but failing terribly.

"But Yunho, the last time you top me was eighteen years ago. I can easily top you after those eighteen years." Jaejoong said.

"Oh you dare?" Yunho asked, challenging the man.

"I do dare but it's your ego that doesn't allow it, honey." Jaejoong said.

"Good. Remember that. I would always top you, Jae. So just give it up already." Yunho said.

"Hell no!" Jaejoong rebutted.

"But if you think about it. Yunho appa don't really give the image of a bottom. You look more like one though, Jae appa." Junsu said, supporting Yunho.

"That's my boy back there, Jae." Yunho said, grinning playfully at the other three.

"Then what about me?" Changmin asked.

"Don't worry, Min. You'll be my son." Jaejoong said, childishly sticking his tongue out at his lover. The car stops a few minutes later right in front of the police station. Yunho took out his wallet, pulling out a few cash.

"Go get something to eat while Jae and I go bail that woman."

"Your mother." Jaejoong corrected, glaring at the man.

"My mother." Yunho said as Changmin grabbed the money. He got out immediately before pulling Junsu out of the car also as they head to the opposite direction.

"Ready, Jae?" Yunho asked, turning slightly to look at the man behind him.

"Eh? Jae?" Yunho called, not seeing the man.

He looked outside and sees the man walking slowly towards the police station. Yunho could only sigh before he decides to just get over it. He soon caught up with Jaejoong and they both got inside, sitting down on the seats as they waited for the bailing process to start.

Despite him bring reluctant to go and bail his mother out, Yunho had already made plans with the officer-in-charge to bail his mother out the day Jaejoong had told him to so now, they could only wait for the woman to come out of the makeshift jail cell. She appeared a few minutes later looking totally different.

Her glittering and stylish clothes were out of order. Her hair was in a mess and she looked like she had just finished crying as her eyeliner was smudged onto her cheeks. Before Yunho could stop him, Jaejoong had already hugged the woman as he started apologising.

"I'm so sorry Yunho send you here. He shouldn't have done that. You didn't do anything wrong." Jaejoong said, wiping the woman's tears that were forming.

"I didn't?" The woman asked but Yunho was fast enough to reply that.

"No you did. But Jaejoong is such a kind soul that he immediately told me to bail you out of here and drop the charges on you." Yunho said, a frown on his face as he disapproves of the way Jaejoong was accepting his mother.

"Yunho, that's not the way to talk to-"

"You'll be sent to Canada and you're not coming back near us anymore. There's a house I prepared there with all it's amenities and a butler will be there to serve you so that your stay there will be comfortable. I already asked the maids back home to pack your clothes. They should be over in Canada already. Yoochun will be here to send you to the airport. We'll be going." Yunho said, tugging on Jaejoong's wrist as he start to pull Jaejoong out.

"Yunho." Jaejoong called but Yunho won't stop.

"Yunho!" Jaejoong shouted and this time Yunho stopped, turning around to look at Jaejoong.

"What else, Jae? I already did what I told you. You told me to bail her, I did. You agreed to send her overseas. I did. I even prepared a lavish house for her to stay in because I know you'll torment me to death if I don't treat her well. What else do you want?" Yunho asked, still annoyed at Jaejoong's easy forgiveness on his mother.

"Yunho. We'll send her to the airport, alright?" Jaejoong said softly, his hand caressing Yunho's cheek gently.

"Ok?" Jaejoong asked. Yunho stared at Jaejoong, comtemplating for awhile before he finally agreed, nodding reluctantly.

"Thank you, Yunho ah." Jaejoong whispered, hugging onto Yunho. Yunho let his arm wrap around Jaejoong's waist as he looked at the woman who was standing awkwardly behind them. Yunho's eyes met his mother and a tear dropped from her mother's eyes.

"I'll get the kids." Yunho said, letting go of Jaejoong before walking out.

From the corner of his eyes, Yunho sees Jaejoong hooking his arms around his mother's arm before happily pulling out the woman. Yunho saw his two kids standing by the car as they shared some ice cream.

"Where did you get that?" Yunho asked, stopping in front of the two boys.

"The shop over there. Do you want some, appa?" Junsu asked, offering him a spoonful of it. Before Yunho could even get himself near the spoon, Changmin had dive in and stole the ice cream from him.

"We're not sharing with him. He can share with umma. Yours." Changmin said before handing Yunho another cup of the same ice cream.

"Thanks, Changmin. Get in the car, you two. We're going to the airport for awhile." Yunho said before the two boys got on.

"Jae?" Yunho called, turning around before smiling at the man almost approaching him.

"Ice cream." Yunho said, passing the cup to Jaejoong before sitting on the driver's seat.

"Come on." Jaejoong said, letting the woman get on the car first.

Junsu looked at the woman sitting between him and his father before looking at Jaejoong questioningly. He decides not to ask about her as he tries to recall where he had seen the woman. Yunho decides to just drive to the airport as fast as he could. It's not that he was so eager to send his mother out of the country but he just wants Jaejoong safe back home. 

The doctor may say that Jaejoong was alright but Yunho wasn't confident of that. Finally stopping at the airport, Yunho hastily parked the car before smiling at Yoochun who was waiting for them.

"Dude! I look like a dumb guy in the police station just now. You should have told me that you're bringing her." Yoochun rant before finally punching Yunho in the chest.

"It wasn't what I plan. Jae wanted to do it." Yunho told Yoochun as the whole family walked inside the airport.

"You're a er for him." Yoochun said.

"It's worth it when he goes down on me." Yunho said, smirking at the man beside him.

"Dude, share me some details." Yoochun said.

"Appa, enough with that kind of talk." Changmin intefered before Yunho could say something.

"Yunho, which flight is she in?" Jaejoong asked from behind as he looked for the airline that is going to Canada.

"Yunho prepared a private jet for her. I'm sorry to say but I will be there beside you the whole time to make sure that you won't do any more trouble to anyone else." Yoochun said, telling the woman standing beside Jaejoong.

"I understand." Yunho's mother softly spoke.

"You two should go already." Yunho said, wanting to get everything done with. Jaejoong glared at him disapprovingly but Yunho just ignored the man.

"Mrs Jung, please follow me." Yoochun said and the woman followed as she walked pass Yunho before stopping. She walked closer to her son before hugging the man who stood straight, not knowing what to do.

"Please. If this is the last time I'm going to see you again, let me hug you for the last time." The woman said and Yunho hugged his mother back.

"I'll come and meet you. Don't worry but...it won't be so soon. Let me...try and forget what you did to my family. Maybe by then, I will be able to see you again." Yunho told the woman and she nod.

"Take care of yourself. And your family here."

"I will." Yunho said, making a promise that he was sure that he will never dare to break. As Yoochun brings Yunho's mother through the gate, Jaejoong stands beside Yunho as he rests his head against Yunho's shoulder.

"Yunho, we're going to live peacefully now, right?" Jaejoong asked as he felt Yunho wrap his arm around Jaejoong's waist, pulling the shorter man closer towards him.

"I don't know what will happen in the future Jae..." Yunho said, making Jaejoong to look at him.

"But promise me that we will be together no matter what people do to us." Yunho told Jaejoong and the shorter man nod, hugging his lover tight.

"I love you, Jae."

"Me too, Yunho. I love you so much." Jaejoong said, resting his head on Yunho's chest. Yunho's eyes hit on Changmin and Junsu who was standing near them.

"Come here, guys. Family hug time." Yunho said and Junsu run towards the both of them, hugging his parents tightly. Changmin followed as he smiled at Yunho.

"No more dreaming about umma, appa?" Changmin asked.

"No more Changmin. You can sleep well from now on." Yunho said.

"Of course. My family is complete." Changmin told Yunho.

"Our happy family..." Yunho said, his eyes closed as he relishes the moment.

"Finally." Yunho murmured.

 

 

 


And that is officially the end of Our Happy Family...Not. Quite short, huh? Oh well, whatever it is, it was fun writing this. 

Thanks for taking time to read it until it's completed and I want to give a special thank you to my...

 

88 subscribers

AND

the 7 kind souls who upvoted this. 

I made a new YooSu story. Click HERE to check it out. Hope I'll see you there too. Until we meet again, bye!!!