Stay over

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong and Krystal looked at each other awkwardly.

Krystal stooded there, turned her head and look at elsewhere.

Care to have a wine with me? asked Yoong smiled.

Sure! said Krystal with no expression, she walked over and sit down. (this is the first word, Krystal spoke to him ever since they met).

 

How.... You.... both of them wanted to ask, but stop again.

You ask first. said Yoong politely and smiled.

How are you doing all these years? asked Krystal concerned.

I-I i'm fine. How about you? asked Yoong in return.

Great..... i have become a prosecutor after my graduation. Life was just as simple, isn't it? asked Krystal smiled weakly.

Yoong just nodded his head and smiled weakly.

I heard you had your master degree within 2 years. said Krystal.

Yeah, since i'm having trea...... Ermm......i mean it's very relax to study over there. said Yoong smiled.

So...... do you intend to stay there for good? asked Krystal looking at Yoong.

Of course not. I will come back when i'm ready. said Yoong smiling.

When you are ready? asked Krystal stared at him.

Ermm...... How about you, i heard you had a relationship with a handsome dude? asked Yoong trying to change the topic.

Well, that is history already. I wanted a mature guy, just like my current boyfriend. said Krystal purposely.

Oh i see....... that's great. I hope to meet him if i have a chance, before i go. said Yoong endure the pain in his heart.

Well, we can arrange for that. I will ask him. said Krystal purposely.

Yoong nodded his head and smiled weakly.

 

Hey guys..... it's gonna rain. Come inside the house. said Mrs Jung shouting for them.

All right, we are coming. said Yoong smiled.

Wait...... where is my bracelet? said Krystal anxiously and searching for it.

The rain is here....... let's go! said Yoong grabbed her arm.

No! I must find it.....You just get into the house. said Krystal continued searching.

The rain is getting heavier. Yoong knows how stubborn Krystal is. He decided to help her searching for her bracelet.

What are you doing? You will get sick, get inside the house! said Krystal yelling at him.

Yoong ignored her and keep searching.

Is this the one? asked Yoong totally drenched and shown her the bracelet.

 

Yes! Thank you, oppa! said Krystal keep looking at the bracelet.

Finally you called me. said Yoong smiling.

Krystal looked at him speechless.

Let's go in now. said Yoong and grabbed her hand.

Both of you are totally drenched..... what happen? asked Mr Jung.

I thought i asked both of you to come in earlier? asked Mrs Jung.

Are you guys playing in the rain? asked Jessica surprised.

No..... i dropped my bracelet. We are searching for it. said Krystal and show it.

Oh! This.... this is your last birthday present from Yoong! said Jessica recalled.

Hey Yoong, where is the birthday present for the last 3 years? Don't you dare to avoid it. said sooyoung laughed.

It is in my luggage in the hotel. said Yoong smiled. And this caught everybody by surprised.

Jinja? You kept the present for 3 years? asked Jessica.

Hey, i can't wait to see what you got for me. said Sooyoung smiling happily.

Ermm....... sorry guys! The presents are meant for baby Krys only. said Yoong touched his neck shyly.

What the hell, Im Yoong! You only have baby Krys in your mind? Aren't we your friends? asked Sooyoung getting jealous.

Yah! Are you a kid or what and how could you compare with baby Krys? said Jessica smacked Sooyoung's arm.

Sooyoung widen his eyes and formed an "O" shape in his mouth, both husband and wife smirked.

Their words really made Yoong and Krystal blushed madly and totally speechless now.

Ermm..... it's getting late, i need to go now. Bye Uncle Jung.... Aunt Jung.... said Yoong waved to the rest and walked to the door.

Yoongie wait! It's raining heavily. Why don't you stay for the night? asked Mrs Jung.

Yeah, stay here tonight. We have rooms anyway. said Mr Jung.

Thanks for the offer, but i need to go to the university tomorrow morning. said Yoong explained.

That's easy, you can just go together with Krystal. said Jessica suggested.

Yeah, my wife is right. said Sooyoung smirked.

Ermm..... just stay for the night, i will send you tomorrow. said Krystal coldly and went up to her room.

Ok, thank you guys. said Yoong and bowed a little.

 

 

 

 

Whooohoooo! They are going to university together!  

What will happen when Yoong meet Krystal's boyfriend? How is he going to react?

Stay tune...... Keke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 22.04.13