I missed you

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong is back to Seoul.

He has two students from Toronto law university coming together with him for this program exchange.

They check in to the 4 stars hotel arranged by Seoul university and preparing for tomorrow first meet up.

 

Next day @Seoul university

There are another two university invited for this program exchange which is Sone university and Soshi university.

Krystal is invited by Professor Jung to represent Sone university for this program.

Amber is representing Soshi university as he a lecturer there.

Ok Taecyeon, the representative from Seoul university welcome the three university representatives.

 

Yoong hyung, it's great to see you again! said Amber happily and hugged Yoong.

Krystal too, deep in her heart she is happy to see Yoong. But she simply ignore him not even eye contact.  

Yoong felt disappointed as Krystal ignored him and treat him like a stranger.

 

Krystal ssi, you are getting prettier. Are you in a relationship? asked Ok Taecyeon smiling.

Thank you, Taecyeon ssi. Yes i am. said Krystal smiled.

Oh..... i missed the chance! Haha! said Taecyeon jokingly.

Yoong illness is under control, but he will have his nose-bleed when he get agitated. 

What happen to you, Prof? asked one of Yoong's student (girl).

Your nose are bleeding, Prof....... said one of Yoong's student (guys).

Are you okay, Prof Im? asked Taecyeon surprised.

How are you feeling, Yoong hyung? asked Amber concerned.

Everyone asked about Yoong, except Krystal.

In fact, Krystal is worried when she saw Yoong's condition. But she refused to show her concern because of her pride.

I'm fine I'm fine....... excuse me guys! said Yoong and quickly walked to the washroom.

 

Yoong cleaned up himself and looked at the mirror.

She has moved on.... It's better this way at least there's someone who can really take care of her. (in Yoong's mind)

Yoong walked back to the conference room where they had discussion.

He sitted far away from Krystal and avoid eye-contact with her too.

And that made Krystal feeling bad, she felt her heart pain.

After that, Yoong and Amber was invited to Jung's mansion for dinner.

 

Yoongie!!!!! Yoong!!!!! You are back!!! said the peoples in Jung's mansion.

Taeyeon and Tiffany was there too.

We missed you buddy! said Sooyoung and Taeyeon hugged him.

How is your condition? Are you getting better? asked Tiffany and Jessica.

How you kn...... before Yoong could answer, Tiffany cut his words.

Yah! How could you keep it from us? asked Tiffany pouted.

If I didn't overheard from Sooyoung, we are still kept in the dark! said Jessica pouted.

And....... Because of this, I have been sleeping on the couch. said Sooyoung complained.

Me too..... I missed my wifey huggy! said Taeyeon followed.

Yah...... Served you right! Who told you to keep it from us. said Tiffany stared.

Ok guys, I'm sorry I just didn't want to make you worry about me. And pls forgive your hubby too, they are feeling bad as well. They felt sad but they can only share the pain between each other. said Yoong begging for forgiveness.

Let's just forgive and forget, since Yoong has begged for forgiveness. said Mr Jung smiled.

But how is your condition now Yoongie? Are you getting better? asked Mrs Jung worried.

I'm better now and my condition is under control. Nose-bleed is only when i get really agitated. said Yoong smiled.

Thank god! At least there is improvement getting on. said Mrs Jung smiled.

Yoong hyung, you just had your nose-bleed earlier! Is it because of Krystal? asked Amber as he know what happen between them.

What did Krystal do? asked Mr Jung curiously.

Everybody stared at Yoong and waiting for his answer. 

O-of course not. I-I just felt uncomfortable at that time. Ermm..... Is the dinner ready? I'm starving! said Yoong whined trying to avoid the topic.

Sure son.... Come everybody, let's have dinner now. said Mr Jung smiled and patted Yoong's shoulder.

 

Dad.... Mom.... I'm back! Any food..... i'm starving! said Krystal whined and walked to the dinning area.

Everybody turned their head and looked at her. Except Yoong.

Hi baby Krys! Hi Krystal! Hi little Jung! said everybody. Except Yoong.

Krystal is taken by surprised as she is not aware of this dinner gathering.

You and Yoong are just the same, likes to whinning. said Mr Jung laughed.

Daddy......... said Krystal blushed. She bowed and greet them one by one.

When comes to Yoong, she just ignore and smacked Amber (to avoid him).

Yah, why didn't you tell me you are coming to my house for dinner? asked Krystal pouted.

Sorry, I forgotten. Cause I'm chit-chatting with Yoong hyung. said Amber explained.

All right! *shove* shift abit.... I wanna sit here! said Krystal.

Everybody is aware of the awkwardness between Yoong and Krystal, but they leave it to them to settle among themselves.

Yoongie, how long are you staying in Seoul? asked Mr Jung.

10 days, Uncle Jung. said Yoong smiled.

Huh.... Which means you left only 8 days here. said Taeyeon pouted.

Do you have time for us, Yoong? asked Tiffany.

You are not going to leave without our Men's talk, Im Yoong! said Sooyoung threatened.

Pls fulfil whatever you need to before you leave. You know..... said Jessica eye-signal to him (looking at her younger sister).

Sure, I will make time for you guys. said Yoong smiling.

After dinner, Amber left as he had an appointment. The guys was having some wine session at the garden.

Hey married guys, your wifey has something to share with you. Pls go inside now. said Krystal walking towards.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung tapped Yoong's shoulder signalling to him (have a good talk).

All the "married" guys went in. Now, the garden left only Yoong and Krystal. 

 

 

 

Who will take the initiative to talk........ Yoong or Krystal?

Are they able to break the ice between them?

Stay tune...... Keke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 21.04.13