I'm fine

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong jumped and everybody is shouting his name.

Oppa.............. shouted Krystal and struggle to get rid from Lee Eunhyuk.

The police managed to capture Lee Eunhyuk from behind.

Before that, Yoong already get Professor Jung to call the police.

Yoong is just trying to stall time for the police to nab Lee Eunhyuk unaware.

And Yoong really die from jumping? Nope, the safety balloon already on stand-by at the ground level.

 

Krystal, Amber and Professor Jung quickly ran to the ground level and look for Yoong.

*breathing hard* Thank god, I'm still alive! said Yoong patting.

Oppa! shouted Krystal from far.

She climbed onto the air balloon and found Yoong lying there.

Oppa...... Are you ok? Oppa....... Answer me! asked Krystal keep shaking Yoong.

Y-yeah...... I'm fine. Stop shaking, baby Krys! said Yoong smiled.

Yah! How could you jump just like that? Did you think about me? Don't you know I will be heart-broken? I can't forgive myself if you sacrifice because of me! said Krystal keep yelling and hitting Yoong non-stop.

*OUCH* Okok...... Baby Krys! (Grabbed her hands) Oppa will do anything to keep you safe! said Yoong sincerely.

Oppa........... said Krystal with tears and hugged Yoong tightly.

Yoong hugged Krystal too and patted her back.

Yah...... Don't be a crybaby! Everyone is looking at you now. said Yoong teased and wiped her tears on her cheek.

My tears are all because of you! said Krystal (tongue-out)

All right, I'm sorry my princess. said Yoong laughed.

Oppa, promise me you won't do this again? asked Krystal looking at Yoong.

No! said Yoong and diverted his eye-contact.

Yah........... shouted Krystal surprised.

Because I am your Yoong Oppa and you are my little dongsang! said Yoong turned and smiled at Krystal.

 

Taeny and Soosica is back from their honeymoon.

This day, they are having a gathering dinner at the Jung's mansion.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoong are invited.

Hey........ How was the honeymoon? asked Yoong excited.

It is just........ Uncontrollable! said Sooyoung pouted.

What? You mean Sica...... want you so much? asked Yoong shocked.

No! They can't control for shopping...... Everyday is shopping shopping & shopping! said Sooyoung complained.

But they are buying for everybody too.  said Taeyeon didn't mind about Tiffany spending.

Yah..... Of course you said that. Your wife didn't made you carry all those stuffs. said Sooyoung continued.

Can you imagine, we go with four luggages and came back with ten? said Sooyoung widen his eyes.

I heard complaining, Choi Sooyoung.......... said Jessica in the room.

N-nothing..... Baby! We enjoyed our honeymoon, aren't we? said Sooyoung smiling.

Taeyeon and Yoong laughed at Sooyoung.

Hey Yoong! I heard you did something great heh....... asked Sooyoung smirked.

Nah...... It's nothing! said Yoong shaking his head.

How could you say it's nothing when it almost cause your life! said Taeyeon surprised.

Yah, Im Yoong! Just admit you love baby Krys! said Sooyoung blurted.

Jinja....... You have fall for baby Krys? asked Taeyeon happily.

You both...... Watched too much drama! said Yoong and avoid their question.

Yah....... Do you think we are blind? asked Sooyoung grabbed Yoong's collar.

And after all the things you have done for her, I bet baby Krys feel it too. said Taeyeon smiled.

Soo oppa, what are you doing? asked Krystal when she saw Sooyoung grabbing Yoong.

W-we are........... (Yoong elbowed Sooyoung) just fooling around. said Sooyoung smiled and let go Yoong.

Jinja...... How old already still behave like kids. said Krystal pouted.

Mianhe....... We just missed Yoong too much! said Sooyoung smiled.

Yeah! You know, we are really close! said Yoong smiling.

And we know what he did........ for you. said Taeyeon teasing.

"what are you talking, Taeyeon" Yoong mouthed to Taeyeon in surprised.

Yes..... You must be touched for what your Yoong Oppa has done for you right? asked Sooyoung add in.

Yoong widen his eyes and stared at Taeyeon and Sooyoung with surprised.

Ehem.......... I'm hungry! Are you here to call us for dinner? asked Yoong try to avoid the awkward topic.

Talked about that...... I'm hungry too. said Sooyoung realized.

Yeah, the dinner is ready. Let's go. said Krystal blushed and ran downstairs.

Look what you have done! said Yoong stared at Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

Both of them just laughed.

 

While dining, Mr Jung thanks Yoong for saving Krystal and all of them cheers.

Yoongie, your nose are bleeding. said Mrs Jung pointing at Yoong's nose.

Are you okay, son? asked Mr Jung concerned.

What happen, Yoong Oppa? asked Krystal worried.

Hmm..... I'm fine, maybe is because of the humid weather lately. said Yoong (bluffed) and excuse himself to the washroom.

Taeyeon is worried, he has something in his mind as he knows what happen to Yoong.

 

 

 

*Waving* hi guys, I'm back!

What happen to Yoong actually? 

Will Krystal confess to Yoong?

I smell dramas....... Stay tune, shipper! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 16.04.13