Investigate

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong went to Professor Jung's office.

KNOCK..... KNOCK..... Come in! said the person inside the room.

Good mornng, Professor Jung. greeted Yoong and smiled.

Yoongie..... what a surprise! Come in. said Professor Jung smiled.

Am i disturding you? asked Yoong apologized.

Not at all.... Wait! You must be here for Krys baby right? asked Professor smiling.

Whoa! Professor, you can guess what's on my mind! said Yoong surprised.

You are my student for 3 years, don't i know you? said Professor Jung laughed.

Well, i suppose you heard of the stalker? asked Yoong pouted.

Professor Jung's face turned stern and nodded his head.

Yoongie, just let me know how can i help in this case. said Professor Jung.

I need to see the CCTV from one month ago. said Yoong.

Are you sure, that will take alot of time? asked Professor Jung surprised.

I suspect the stalker are in this school. As most of the photos are taken here. said Yoong firmly.

Professor Jung put his hand on the chin and think. Hmmm....... all right! said Professor Jung.

Professor Jung ordered the IT guy to bring out all the video recorded since last month.

Thanks, Professor Jung. I will return in few days. said Yoong happily.

 

Yoong bring all the videos back to his office and watch one by one.

He even forgotten to take his lunch and watch until his phone alarm ring and shown "fetch Krys baby in school".....

He pack up and go to Sone University.

While waiting for Krystal at the school carpark, he saw someone suspicious and behave sneaky.

He look at what the guy is peeking at......... it's Krystal and Amber walking towards.

Yoong saw the CCTV on top and his car video recorder, he thought of a plan.

Krys baby! said Yoong smiling and waved his hand at Krystal.

Yoong oppa....... called Krystal happily and walked faster.

Baby, i missed you. said Yoong kissed Krystal's forehead and hugged her.

Everyone is shocked to see this scene infront of them, even Amber had his jaw-dropped.

I noticed someone suspicious here, Baby Krys. said Yoong whispered to Krystal.

Krystal was susprised of Yoong's reaction earlier, but come to her sense after she heard Yoong. 

I missed you too, oppa! said Krystal kissed Yoong on the cheek to make it look real.

Yoong was taken by surprised and widen his eyes.

Ermm...... let's go now, baby! said Yoong holded Krystal's hands and open the door for Krystal.

They looked like an official couple now.

 

While in the car, Yoong try to explain to Krystal about his action earlier.

Baby Krys, sorry about just now. I noticed someone is watching you guys. said Yoong explained.

I understand oppa. But, we just make it looked so real that we are dating. said Krystal laughed.

Yah! Why do you kiss me back? It looks like i am your official boyfriend now. asked Yoong laughed. 

Don't you like it? asked Krystal blushed after she realised what she said.

Heh? What if your suitors all run away? said Yoong teased.

Then you have to be responsible and take care of me. said Krystal smirked.

Whoa! That's a very big sacrifice you know.... said Yoong and laugh out loud.

Yah yah yah! You are meanie! said Krystal hit Yoong's arm and pouted.

CUTE.... said Yoong laughed and pull Krystal's cheek.

Yah oppa! I'm not a little girl anymore! said Krystal sulked.

Okok, i'm sorry my princess. said Yoong can't help to laugh when he saw the sulking princess.

Oh princess, i will be busy in the next few days. Is it ok if i get Amber to go school with you? asked Yoong while driving.

No...... I can go to school myself. said Krystal turned her head and looked at the window quietly.

Hmm...... Can you tell me why do you dislike Amber so much? asked Yoong curiously.

Nothing. I just don't want people to mistaken about us. As you know he confessed openly. said Krystal explained.

Hmm..... Do you have someone in your heart already? asked Yoong while driving.

Krystal blushed when she heard Yoong's word "someone in your heart" ?

She peeked at Yoong secretly and smiled.

Heh? You haven't answer me. asked Yoong looking at her.

Yeah..... i have someone already. said Krystal shyly.

Jinja! Who is the unlucky guy? Do i know him? asked Yoong teased.

Meannie! I'm not going to tell you! Reached already, drop me now. said Krystal sulked.

 

 

 

Hello...... (waving hands) I'm back!

Any vote up for this story? As far as i know there's nothing..... *sad*

Yeah, the stalker will be reveal in the next chapter. Who is it?

Krystal felt her heart beating for Yoong....... will she confess?

What about Yoong, does he still keep his heart for the passed away Seohyun?

Stay tune... kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 11.04.13