My bodyguard oppa

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong promised to investigate the stalker for Krystal and be her bodyguard.

 

Baby Krys, i will fetch you to school and after school from now on. said Yoong smiling.

Oppa, is it ok? As i don't want to trouble you. said Krystal guilty.

It's okay. What is more important than protecting my little dongsang? said Yoong patted Krystal's head.

Thank you, my bodyguard oppa! said Krystal smiling.

Krystal is very happy that she will get to see Yoong everyday.

 

Next day morning, Yoong arrived at the Jung's mansion.

 

*DING DONG*

Oppa is here! said Krystal happily.

Who......... which oppa? asked Mrs Jung curiously.

It's my bodyguard oppa, Im Yoong! said Krystal runs and open the door.

Morning, Baby Krys! said Yoong greeted and smilied.

Good morning, Oppa! Come in...... said Krystal and dragged Yoong inside the house.

Yoongie...... What makes you come here so early? said Mr Jung surprised.

Good morning Uncle Jung and Aunt Jung. said Yoong greeted and bowed.

Yoongie...... Come and join us for breakfast. asked Mrs Jung offered.

Thank you, Aunt Jung. I had my breakfast. said Yoong.

Join me for a cup of coffee then. said Mr Jung smiling.

Mr and Mrs Jung really likes Yoong, they treat him like their son.

No.... Daddy! I will be late if you guys start your coffee session. said Krystal pouted.

What? He came here so early is for you? asked Mr Jung surprised.

Don't be jealous, Daddy.... He is my bodyguard oppa. said Krystal (tongue-out).

Bodyguard oppa? What is this all about? asked Mr Jung totally lost.

Baby Krys, is there something happen? asked Mrs Jung worried.

...................................... Krystal keep quiet.

Yoongie, you tell us what's going on. said Mr Jung firmly.

Baby Krys...... she had a stalker! That person is following her in and outside school and took photos of her. said Yoong.

Omo..... what should we do? asked Mrs Jung worried.

My daughter is too attractive heh! said Mr Jung laughed.

Honey, how could you still joke about it? asked Mrs Jung slapped Mr Jung's thigh.

Yah! Daddy, you and Yoong oppa are meanie! Both of you joked about it. said Krystal sulking.

Aigoo..... Didn't i apologised, my princess? I promised to be your bodyguard and help you find that stalker. said Yoong smirked.

(Yoong will call Krystal "Princess" when he want to pamper her)

That's why you are here....... said Krystal pouted (tongue-out).

Young lady, you have to be caution when you are alone. said Mr Jung firmly.

Yes Daddy, I will. said Krystal smiling.

Yoongie, pls take good care of her. said Mrs Jung.

Don't worry, Aunt Jung. I am in contact with someone in school and i will protect her secretly. said Yoong ensure.

What? Who's that? asked Krystal surprised.

Well, who else other than your loyal admirer, Amber Liu. said Yoong laughed.

Yah! Why him? I thought you are protecting me? asked Krystal pouted.

Yes princess. But we need to work out a plan in order to lure the stalker out. said Yoong.

I have spoke to Amber and he agreed to help too. said Yoong smiled.

Won't you suspect he will be the stalker? asked Krystal stared.

He express his love for you openly and my sixth sense tells me, it is not him. said Yoong smirked.

Whatever....... (rolled her eyes) You finish your coffee? Let's go now! said Krystal sulking and walk to the door.

Whoa! Our mini ice princess is sulking now. Yoongie, you better be careful. said Mr Jung laughed.

Don't worry, Uncle Jung. said Yoong smiled and waved good-bye to them.

 

While on the way to school, Krystal is very quiet in the car.

Are you still angry with me?  asked Yoong looked at her.

................................. Krystal looked at the window quietly.

(Sigh) Im Yoong ah Im Yoong, you are so useless. How could you make your Princess angry? said Yoong and continued

(Sigh) You know that your Princess only trust Yoong oppa, why do you get other people to protect her? said Yoong and peeked at Krystal.

(Sigh) Your Princess is angry now, you gotta to do something.... said Yoong and being.....

Quack quack...... quack quack........ quack quack.......

Finally Krystal smiled.

You smiled! You are not angry with oppa anymore? asked Yoong looked at her.

Krystal smiled and shake her head.

I made Amber promise that he won't pester you in school. said Yoong smiled.

Krystal nodded her head.

 

This is the first time, Yoong send Krystal to school.

Krystal has never allow any of her suitors to send her to school.

Yoong open the door for Krystal.

Oppa can't be with you in school. Be more careful, ok? said Yoong and looked at Krystal.

Krystal looked at Yoong and nodded her head. She felt her heat beat faster whenever they had eye contact, she don't know why.

All the student is surprised and gossiping. Who is this handsome guy? Is he the official boyfriend of Krystal Jung?

All eyes were set on Yoong, the mystery boyfriend of Krystal Jung.

 

Hey Krystal! called Amber excited and runs to them.

Good morning, Yoong hyung! Good morning Krystal! said Amber greeted and bowed.

Morning, Amber dongsang! said Yoong greeted and smiled.

Yoong hyung, i will take good care of her in school. said Amber happily.

(Finally Amber has this chance to take care of Krystal)

I can take care of myself. said Krystal stepped on Amber's foot and walk off.

Ouch! Ermm..... Bye, Yoong hyung. said Amber waved good-bye at Yoong and follow Krystal.

And Yoong goes to Professor Jung.

 

 

 

 

Amber will be the "bodyguard" going around Krystal. As for Krystal, she definitely reject!

Yoong looking for Professor Jung for?? 

What will the stalker do next? 

We are going to find out in the next chapter. XD

Stay tune guys..... kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 04.04.13