Broken,Hurt,and Drinking.

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Jonghyun's POV:

I wake up and see Yoona at the table it hurts me seeing Yoona like this, "Yoona stop drinking now thats like your 9th beer bottle." I said as taking it away from her. "Why? This is my comfort?" She replies. Taecyeon hyug exits out. "Still drinking?" he asks me as i nod. Kikwang and Donghae hyung come out. 

"Aish.This is killing me!" Kikwang hyung said, then yoona stood up and walked un evenly. "I'm...going to my room." She said and went to her room she slammed the door and we heard her sob. We all just looked at each other we heard yoona's phone ring in her room. She answered we were all up againts the door.

"Yeob...uh..Yeobasseyo?" She answered as being drunk.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?....I DON'T WANT TO, why should i go and meet you leave me alone, SO? So what if I drink, thats non of your buisness." She said and hanged up she then turned the nob but we then backed away from the door so we couldn't get caught she just hanged her head down, "I'm going to the club." Yoona told us, and left Donghae hyung was about to go for her but i hold him on his shoulder. "Don't. Just let her be, we go later." I said he just nods. 

After 10 Minutes or so. We go to the bar and see Yoona alone in the bar sleeping with her drinks with broken glass in front of her. "Yoona..why...Yoona?!" I said i walk up closer to her and see her hand is all bloody with glass in it. Kikwang puts yoona on his back and i call Taecyeon hyung. He comes to the hospital and we take care of her, she wakes up slowly, "YOONA!" Donghae hyung shouted.  She looked around, and looked at her hand with a bandage wrapped around it. She looked at taec hyung who was with clunched fists and looked angry she held his hand tight. 

"Mianhae oppa," she said to him he then smiled into a gentle. "Chegbal don't do drink anymore. Addaso? See what happen?" Taec begged Yoona she smiled and nodded.   Someone knocked on the door and the person walks in. We all look at that direction. "What the hell do you want?"  Kikwang hyung says standing in front of him. "Kikwang oppa don't, let me talk to him privately." She said. "Yoona!" Kikwang,Donghae,Taecyeon and I shouted at yoona. "Just let me, its will only take a few minutes." She said i nod and drag him out beofre they do anything before taec hyung exited out he punched seunggi in the stomach making him groan a little we all exited out.

End  Of POV

Yoona's POV:

"What? You are here because you are sorry you broke my  hand? You felt sorry? I don't need it." I said to him with a death glare. He walked closer to me grabbed my hand with the bandages and kissed it. i swept my hand away. "Yoona Give me one more chance?" He begged me. 

"Just leave if you have everything pointless to say." I said, He then kisses me on my lips i just froze though, i haven't kissed those lips in so long i miss them it was so soft. But i had to stay strong and push him away, "Just...Leave." I said looking away from him. "Yoona..." He said to me looking with soft eyes. "Just GO!" i sai dhe nodded and left. Aish his lips... Donghae oppa and Kikwang oppa come in as he leaves. "Wheres Taec and Jonghyun oppa?" I ask. "They had to go home for a while to pick up some stuff," Kikwang replied i nodded. "Mianhaeyo that this 'vacation' was not as fun as it was suppose to be," i apologized. "Anniya yoona," Donghae said to me and patted my back. I smiled at them they both hugged me. and i hugged them. 

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hows this chapter? Hopefully you all enjoyed please comment down below! KAMSHAMIDA ANNYEONG!!