Don't Get Hurt...

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Donghae's POV: 

Me and Yoona decided to hang out today. We decided to just hang at a drinking place after we walked around a bit...

"Yah don't drink so much.." She warned me. I took my 5th shot...i felt dizzy, and i stood up and accidently bumped into a guy and made him spill his drink he stood up. "What are you?!" He pulled my collar. "EH?! I..am a human hahah...wow yo are really pretty.." I rubbed his head. He took a punch at me... Yoona stopped him. "mianhaeyo, he didn't mean to. Hes drunk Donghae kaja." Yoona pulled me out of the bar shack place thingy... we sat on a bench. 

"I told you don't drink too much because this is what happens." Yoona said as she pulled out an aid kit. 

"Mianh." I apologized as i looked at her, while she put medicine on my lip. "awe! Appo... (it hurts)" I whined. She blew on the wound on my lip. I just stared into her eyes she was so pretty. "Don't get hurt, because you will make me worry, and i can't trust anyone else to touch you." She said as she put back her eqquitment into the fist aid kit. "Yoona,mianhaeyo for making you worried. But You look beautiful,right now." I said and smiled at her. "kaja, lets go home " She responded. 

Yoona's POV: 

I drove him to my place and let him stay on my bed. While i stayed on the coach I set him on my bed and tucked him in. I layed down on the coach and i slept as Taecyeon was sleeping over at his friends house. 

----

The next morning....

as i woke up i did my normal routine yet donghae is still here, I took a shower, and put slightly make up on and i put my clothes on ...

Donghae's POV: 

Aish...i have a headache, I open my eyes and i sat up and it was a girls room...i was pretty drunk yesterday with yoona. OH so this is yoona's room. I stood up and i saw lots of pictures in her room but there was 3 that caught my eye, Kikwang and her, Jonghyun kissing her cheek, and Seungi and her kissing each other, 

I opened the door as i got out the bathroom across from me yoona just came out with wet hair and a towel around her neck with casual clothes. She was drying her hair. "Oh you're awake, hows your lip?" She asked as she looked at it. "Ye.kwenchana. Are you going somewhere?" I asked. "anniya." She responded. 

"Yoona..." I started off. "Ye?" She responed. "You still have pictures of him..." I said. "ye...don't worry about it." Yoona responded. I nodded. "Oppa can you not hurt yourself anymore?" she asked, "mianhae,i made you worry."  I apologized. She put one of her hand on my shoulder. "Kwenchanayo, just don't get hurt ." she said and left to the kitchen. 

I entered the kitchen i saw her on the phone at the counter. She had her head hanging low. 

"Aish...addaso ye, see you soon." Yoona sighed heavly as she hung up. "Who will you see?" I asaked. She got scared and flinched.

"ah...um,nobody." She said and walked away. I took her arm, "Liar. Who will you see? By Chance, Lee Seunggi?" I asked she looked at me and removed my hand. "Ye. I'am wae? I can't?" She looks at me. "Its...not that, I'm just scared you will get hurt again...and breakdown." I said and loked at her. She smiled.. "Im ok."  She replied and took her bag and headed out i texted kikwang and Jonghyun

"Yoona is heading to see Lee Seunggi." 15-20 mins or so, they arrive.  "Why is she meeting with seunggi?" kikwang asks. I shrug. "kaja, i know where they will meet. " kikwang responded, They hid at the bar near the seat they were in, 

"Oh im suprised you actually came.." He smiled at yoona.

----

Yoona's POV:

"Just get to the point." I rolled my eyes. aish this guy is killing me... "Yoona, Saranghae, I made a mistake i can't sleep because i keep think of you. " He begged as he was looking at me in the eyes. "Don't look at me like that. Addaso? I'm Done. Theres nothing you can do. I won't go back to you." I responded. "Whats so great about Donghae,Kikwang,and Jonghyun?" He looked at me. I stood up and poured his glass of water on him. "They aren't You. Don't you dare even lay a finger on them. They are mine and i can't trust someones other dirty hand to touch them." I said and was about to leave. 

"Don't call me nor text me for these useless meet ups."  I said and finally left. This guys chinja...pisses me off, Suddenly someone Grabs my arm turns me around and as soon as i blink He harshly kisses me I pushed him away. "You really are trying hard." I said and slapped Seunggi. I ran away. 

-----

Kikwang's POV: 

As Yoona ran away from that bastard, we chased after her. We found her sobbing, "Aish! Chinja!!!! Da BYEO! (Hate you) AIIISHHSH! LEE seunggi....you are dead..." Yoona cried i approached her. As Donghae and Jonghyun were in the back. "Yoona...stop crying." I said she looked up. "I love him....Why can't i stop?" Yoona said. "Don't say you love him...you're hurting me." a tear went down my face

Yoona stood up. She wiped her tears,she covered her face with her palms. "Wae...Wae oppa..." she said and she quickly hugged me, I hesitantly hugged her. I looked at Jonghyun and Donghae they had their hands clunched into a fist. 

-

"Mianhae," She apologized. "Is it okay if I go home alone?" She asks, "kundae yoona..." Donghae said i looked at him in the corner of my eye. Yoona smiled at us. "Kwenchana. Annyeong " She waved and walked away. 

-------

Donghae's POV: 

If you hurt my heart hurts if you cry i have a shoulder you can lean on... WAIT?! am i falling for you? 

Jonghyun's POV: 

Mianhae...i couldn't do anything to make you happy so you're crying. Please i hope you get over this.

Kikwangs POV: 

I want to see you smile not frown, i want my old yoona before lee seunggi. You make my heart tear when you cry.

I think im falling for you even more. 

---

A/N: hey guys hope you all enjoy the chapter annyeong!! Kamshamida enjoy the upcoming chapters.