Spent A night.

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Yoona's POV:

I went out of the house to meet kikwang i hug him tightly. "I missed you its been awhile," "Oppa I can't wait till the trip, hae oppa is coming." i told him filled with happiness he then frowned. "Waeyo?" I ask. "I thought it will just be us with Jonghyun?" He asked me with sorrowful eyes. "Donghae is inside right now." I said to him as i thought of nothing to say.

"You can come in if you want"  I said he took a glance at the door "anniyo kwenchanayo i have to go get ready." He says "oh addaso annyeong!" I wave to him as he gets in his car. He then looks at me again and gives me a sweet smile. I watch him drive off and go back inside. "Yoona who were you with?" Taec oppa asks me as donghae looks at me. "Kikwang oppa." I reply simply. "Oh addaso." Dongahe replies. "Yoona yah, we have to pack up." Taec oppa imformed me. I nodded. "I'll be going now." Donghae  said. " I will come with you."  i said and exited out with him to his car which was in the front. "Annyeong yoona komowayo for lettin me come to the trip." He said and hugged me i smiled and hugged him back. He entered at his car, and i saw that he took a big sigh then smiled at me, he then left. 

------

Tomorrow. 4:53am

we all met up at my house and we ride on the car that taec oppa rented. I sat Between Kikwang and Donghae oppa as jonghyun was in the from with taec oppa. but Yuri couldn't go she was a shy person around my brother. 

Then Kikwang offered me a snack. "Kamshamida." I ate it it was really delicous. 

We arrive at the cabbin and we pick out our rooms. Taec oppas was at the other hallway through the kitchen. Mines was next to Donghae oppas and kikwang oppas as jonghyuns was across mines. 

I went in my room and it was beautiful. i sit on my bed and Kikwang oppa enters in andsits beside my bed. "You should go to sleep." He told me as i felt really tired. "Okay hajjiman.." I nodded but he  interrupted me, "You want me to sing to you?" He asked me i nodded "addaso." He said i layed down as his arm was beneath my head laying down about to sleep.  He sings back to you by BEAST. then i suddenly fall asleep his voice was so soothing....

End OF POV

Meanwhile with DOnghae....

Donghae's POV

I was getting food for myself. But as browsing through messages on my phone i bump into someone. "Mianhae-" I said but i looked up and saw 'him' "OH Lee Donghae." He said excitedly. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him as thinking of Yoona, "You better not make yoona see you, never get back in her life." I said about to leave. "Yoona is here?" He asked me with an evil smile. "Leave her alone." I said and left. I knocked lightly on yoonas door and opened it slightly and saw Kikwang ssi and Yoona sleeping together as Kikwang was holding yoona in his arms with her hand on his chest... I just went out of the room but couldn't sleep..the next day i woke up and saw Kikwang and Yoona cooking together, "Oppa its not like that you have to cut it to cubes," Yoona said and moved Kikwang away from the cutting board then kikwang put his arm around her. "MHM!" i coughed on purpose. They saw me and bowed slightly. 

"oppa I'll be back. I have to go buy some drinks. " Yoona said. "Let me go with you!" Me and kikwang said at the same time. "Anniyo kwenchanayo." She said and exited out with her jacket. 

"Why do you want to go with her?" I ask kikwang as we death glare with each other, "Lee Seunggi is back." He said to me i nod in agreement. "What do we do?" He asks me, "Lets just try our best." I said and he nods, "Donghae..." Taecyeon and Jonghyun were behind us, "Lee seunggi ." I answered. "Wheres Yoona?" Taec asked me in panic.

"Taecyeon calm down.." I said. "Yah how can you tell me to calm down when you know what he did to her?!" Taecyeon yelled at me . "Yoona is just going to get something. she will come back fast if she isn't coming in 5 mins or 10 she met up with him." I said, they all nodded. 

End Of POV

Yoona's POV:

I was done getting my stuff that i needed,but i dropped my bags as going upstairs i pick up everything but that one last item i was about to pick it up till i see someone grab it i bow and get mit from that person and look up...Lee..Seung..Ki/Gi. "annyeong." He greeted me in his voice. I looked everywhere and i wished for someone to save me. 

"Its been awhile." He said i just nod. "Chegbal...get away from me." I said going up one stair to the floor i was in. "Yoona~" He said my name. "Don't Ever Call My NAME LEE SEUNGGI!" I yelled in anger. He then tried to pull me into a forceful kiss but i refused. "YOU LOVE ME RIGHT?! THEN KISS ME!" He said to me. I then push him. "Here is the necklace GET AWAY FROM ME!" I said and broke the necklace i was crying like a flow of rivers. He then tried taking my clothes off and kissing me again  but i kept pushing as he kept trying then someone suddenly punched him. 

"You! GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Taecyeon oppa yelled as he punched and kicked him Donghae,Kikwang,and Jonghyun oppa helped me back to the room. " Yoona kwenchanayo?" Kikwang asked me i shook my head. " I need a drink i said and get the 6 pack of beers in the fridge. "Yah yoona-" Dongahe was about to stop me but i drank anyways... i was fully drunk. 

End Of POV

Kikwang's POV:

Yoona please stop. i said as i stayed all night watching her she was fully wasted. "Yah Lee seunggi.." she was speaking as she was drunk i pull her into a kiss...Mianhae yoona. I just can't control myself no more.  I pulled away and her head was on my shoulder she has fallen asleep, thanks to that Seunggi she wont enjoy her vacation.

--------------

Donghae's POV: 

As Kikwang exited out i gave a blanket to yoona and carried her to her room. I tucked her in. "night." i said and exited her room after i gave a peck on the forehead. 

A/N: Hope you all enjoy annyeong! KAMSHAMIDA!