Spending Time with The Boys (Kikwang) Part 2/3

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Kikwang's POV:

Yoona is 10 minutes late... "Oppa!" She yelled to me i smiled at her as she ran to me. "Mianh I'm late." she apologized she was dressed up nicely and casual. "Anniya kwenchanyo." i pat her head she smiles. "Kaja." I said and offered my hand. She then placed her hands and i started blushing we just smiled at each other and we walked together as if we really were a couple i wish to be a couple. 

"Well..well...well." we stopped and see Lee Seunggi in front of us. "You guys a couple now?" He asked i let yoona be behind me but she wanted the opposite she wanted to face her fear. "Yes. We are waeyo?" She said and looked at him with a death glare. She looked at me in the corner of her eyes and looked back at Seunggi. 

Seunggi came up to her and held her hand. But she swept it away from him. "Be true to yourself say what you feel honestly." Seunggi said. Yoona froze then looked at him again, "Why are you cruel? Can we just forget each other from now on? everytime i see your face it ruins my day," Yoona said and turned her back to him and she held my hand again and we walked away but he kept blocking us. "Do you love him as much as you love me?" He asked yoona. She had tears in her eyes and i saw her clunch her fist. Yoona then sets her lips on mine I then kiss back put she pulls away. "I have pride in myself. Your pride is playing with girls. My pride is my friends and family." She says with tears flowing down her eyes. I drag her out of there as Lee seunggi stands there with shock. i drag her a bit far. 

"Kwenchana?" I ask as i wipe her eyes with tears, "ne, I...I...I am...r..r..ready to let go." She said with tears flowing hard down her eyes i hug her tight, "Kwenchanayo, don't cry."  i said i held her face. "Komowoyo...c..ch..chinja...komowoyo." She said to me and kissed me again i hold her hand and close my eyes and i felt her tear flow down her cheeks, I pulled away, i smiled at her, "If you keep crying then I can't control myself to get mad at you." I said she wiped her tears "Mianhae, your shirt..." She said as looking at my shirt. "Anniya." I said and smiled at her. I feel so happy today though seunggi ruined it. "oppa.." She said to me i looked at her she hugged me, "Komowoyo." she said i nod and kissed her on top of her head. i then looked at her she smiled at me and i smiled at her. We just laughed for some reason i then set my lips on hers she then kissed back...we pulled away and we hugged each other.

A/N: Hey Guys hope you loved it. Sorry it took awhile anyway enjoy the upcoming chapters. ANNYEONG!