Spending Time with The Boys (Donghae) Part 3/3

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Donghae's POV: 

"Yoona-yah i was thinking can you come with me to the mall, and help me pick out some clothes?" Anni that sounds too weird. 

"Yoona can we go to the mall?" Aish it still sounds weird. "can you spare some time with me?" That sounds good. I go to yoona and i knock on the door. "Oh donghae oppa." She greets me, "Ye, annyeong, Um Can you spare some time with me?" I asked her PLEASE SAY YES She nodded and smiled. "ok. Ill just get ready." She said and let me in i sat in the couch, and waited. She came out and still looked perfect :

"Oppa? Kaja?" she asked, "Mm, we are only buying clothes for me." I said joking. "Why is it...too overdressed? Ill just change." She said about to head back up "Anniyo kwenchana you look good," I wrapped my arm around her and smiled as i put my face close to her she was blushing, I chuckled and pulled my face away from her but still have my arm around her. We arrive at the store and yoona picks my clothes. 
"Oppa try these on." She asks, "Addaso." I said and entered the dressing room. 

End of POV: 

I Gave donghae oppa his clothes he comes out: 

He looked at me I shook my head...he goes back into the dressing room.

I smiled and nodded he looked cute... He was dressed like that the whole time now, he still had his arm around me and i was used to it now since he did almost the whole day, when we purchased the clothes we wore, "Wow you guys are a really good-looking couple."  The ajumma said, "heh." Donghae said. I smiled. 

Yoona what do you want to do next?" Donghae asked. "kaja." I dragged him to a store filled with men clothing. 

"Yoona what are we doing here?" Donghae asked. 

Donghae's POV: 

Yoona wraps a tie around my neck. She smiled. "this is perfect!" Yoona looked at me our faces were pretty close she blushed and she chuckled awkwardly. 

"Ill go search for more clothes for you," Yoona said and goes to the other side, a few minutes past by "Yoona here." I hand yoona a suit. "Wow, okay lets buy these." Yoona smiled at me. We went to the register Yoona handed the clothes to the male register as he held her hand. Yoona blushed. "Is he your friend?" He asked "ye." Yoona replied. "Oh okay, just hit me up,okay beautiful?"  He winked at Yoona. 

"i can be less interested." Yoona replied.  "cute,"He chuckled and checked out the clothes. And handed it to yoona. I put my arm around yoonas shoulder as our back was turn i looked at him with a death glare. he looked away. 

i dropped yoona off at her house, I was at the doorway. "Addaso komowayo oppa." Yoona thanked me. "Anniya komowayo for the clothes," i replied she chuckled. "addaso go in You're tired." I said, she nodded and waved at me she was about to go in, 

"Yoona." I called her name.  "huh?" She turned around, I kissed her cheek "Goodnight." I said she smiled as she was shocked "Ye. Goodnight." she said i waved. "Goodnight yoong." I said and waited for her to go in then i drove home.

Yoona's POV: 

I felt my cheek he kissed it was so warm...

A/N: Hey guys here is the chapter sorry my other updates take forever been busy with some stuff, anyway guys hope you guys enjoy this story so far, and comment down below please,!!! will be updating more.