Spending Time with The Boys (Jonghyun) Part 1/3

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Jognhyun's POV:

Today i invited Yoona to come with me and go on a 'date' that i considered. We are going to hang for awhile. 
She meets up in my house and i was ready. "Oh oppa You look great!" She says and compliments me. "You too." I said and smile at her beautifully. "kaja" I said and we enter in my car. 

"Oppa where are we going today?" She asks me. "Somewhere." I said she looked at me curiously. I just smiled we then arrived at a beach. "Waaaahhhh~" she said and smiled. I snuck up on her then carried to the water. "OPPPA YAH!" She yelled at me and splashed me with water with her hand ii started laughing she then tripped about to fall but i catched her, We then somehow hugged she pulled away and we just look each other. 

"Heh." She said and continued to splash me with water awkwardly.  I just go along. Wethen walk to a cafe near by she rubs her arms. "You cold?" i ask she shook her head. "wait just a moment." I said and i wrap her with me in my jacket. "There." I said we just smile and blush. 

"Komowayo." She said i just nod we then arrive in this cafe she saw the really delicious cupcake but the ajumma gave her the cupcake that said 'yoona' on it and she smiled at me. "Kamshamida." She said and smiled brightly. I take it and get a bite and give it back. "Oppa!" She yelled at me, and she pouted and i laughed at her. 

"Addaso next place." I said and dragged her outside. "Stand here." I said. i put on a blind fold,

End Of POV:

Yoona's POV: 

I had a blindfold on me when he took it off i saw candles shaped into a heart it was filled in with candles to. There was also rose pedals around each candle.  Jonghyun was standing behind it. he then walks towards me and hands me a bunch of roses. "Thank You For coming on our date Today." He said and he kisses me on the forehead. I smiled at him and he gives me a hug. I'm really greatful to have him in my life. 

He then shows me a big box. He hands it to me and i open it up it was a neclace of a golden deee with a golden heart on the deer it was carved 'Yoong' i open the Heart lock and it was 2 pictures of us when we were young to now.

I smiled to him and hugged him tight he hugged me super tight but i felt warm. It was an awesome day with Jonghyun I know i hurted him and im sorry for that. 

"Oppa Mianhaeyo about the past." I said he smiles at me and my hair, "kwenchanayo, Don't worry about it." He told me i nodded he then drops me off and kisses me again goodnight but before he left he put the necklace on me. I then hugged him and waved at him as i watch him drive off... well there goes jonghyun. 

A/N: AYE YO! So i have been making posters hopefully you all like it. BYE BYE SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG ON KPOP/JPOP reviews Hopefully YOU ALL ENJOYED ANNYEONG,