Scariest Meeting.

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Yoona's POV: 

I had a call from him to meet up downstairs i go out of my room dressed. "Yoona where are you going?" Taec oppa asks me as Kikwang,Jonghyun,and Donghae oppa look at me too. "I'm going to buy some more beer." I said which is the truth cuz i actually am.

I go out the door and meet up with Seunggi i just avoid his eyes as i put my hands on my lap as i have my drink from that cafe we are in. "Get straight to the point." I said taking a sip of my frappe.

End of POV

Kikwangs POV:

Taecyeon hyung told Donghae,Jonghyun and I to see what Yoona is up to, We head downstairs and see Yoona with him, I see her talk to him and i could hear what she and he says as we hid from them by a nearby table. 

"Get straight to the point."  She says as taking a sip.

"Leave them," He said them meant us. Yoona looked at him.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" She fights back, 

"Come back to me."  he replies as yoona clunches her fists hard at the same time with the three of us. 

"All You did to me was made me depressed dark in my room. Thanks to Jonghyun oppa, Kikwang oppa, Donghae oppa, and Taecyeon oppa I lasted through my life, I won't go through anymore deppresion because i have them." She said and stood up with an anger look in her eye.

"Come on sweetie me and you both know we can't live without each other." He said and held yoonas hand but swept it away from him

"I'm not your sweetie and its probably you who can't live without girls."  Yoona said and   got her bag. She had teary eyes yet hateful and an anger look. But Then Seunggi goes an hugs her back. But was pushed away, and she left, she went to a bar we just watch her get drunk she laid her head on the table on top of her arm. as drinking strong shots. Donghae then heads towards her. "Yoona stop it." Donghae said to yoona and held her shoulder but she swung her arm. "LET GO!" She said and screamed at us and drank another shot. 

'Yah Im Yoona whats your problem?" I ask she turns around at me and looks at me with a smirk.

"Whats wrong?! YAH Lee kikwang are you a pabo?! I never letted go of Seunggi...I can never open up my heart it can never open up again, chegbal... i need help." She begged me as she cried on my chest i just looked at Jonghyun and Donghae.I her hair. 

"Yoona kaja." Jonghyun interrupted. and held yoonas hand she just nodded and we watched Jonghyun help Yoona up the stairs about to fall. Me and Donghae just watch as she topples over and over again.

We take her inside. "YAH IM YOONA!" Taecyeon yelled. "AISH STOP YELLING...Oh its my brother..im Taecyeon." She said and smiled ridiculously at him.

END of POV

Taecyeon's POV;

Lee seunggi you are so dead when i see you again, you turned her back to her depression.

A/N: OMG ITS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE UPDATED 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY OMG IM SO HAPPY HEHE ANYWAY GUYS HOPEFULLY YOU ALL ENJOY ^_^ ANNYEONG!!