IY & LSG

Different Personalities, Same Feelings

Author's POV:

Donghae exits out of his car and spots yoona reading.

Donghae then scaries her but it didn't work. "oh Annyeong." Donghae greets her. She sets down her book and glasses. "Oppa do you want to hang out today?" Yoona asks Donghae. Donghae smiled eagerly. "Sure! Why so sudden though?" He asked curious. "My brother wanted to hang out with you today." Yoona explained, "ahh..then how are we suppose to be hanging out if you brothers there?" Donghae pouted. "aish flirty fishy! kwenchanayo." Yoona replied and ruffled his hair. "addaso kaja!" Donghae replied and put his arm around yoona and they enter in his car and he drives to Yoona's  house they enter in  and was greeted by her brother Taecyeon. 

"Yo Man!" Taecyeon high fives him and gives him a bro hug. "Oppa I..will be at my room for a while, I have to do things." Yoona says and goes upstairs as she leaves them with a mysterious look. "Yo, What was that about?" Taec asks as Donghae shrugs. "I will check hyung." Donghae replies and Excuses himseld as heading to Yoona's Room he knocks on the door and sees yoona holding a necklace that says 'IY and LSG' Yoona sighed as looking at the Necklace between her fingers hanging it down.

"What are you looking at?" Donghae interrupts her thought she drops down the necklace and Donghae snatches it. "Yah Im Yoona Why are you looking at this? You want to go through depression again?" Donghae yells at her. Yoona snatched it back and Sit on her bed as he sat next to her. "I was just thinking...how stupid am i to be holding on to him? But how come no matter how hard i try i want him out of my heart but can't let another one in ever again." Yoona said and  donghae layed her head on his shoulder. "I, Will support you addaso, No matter what happens no matter what You or i will be going through we are going through it together." Donghae replies and Yoona smiles at him and hugs him. "Dega (I'am) Komowaso (Thankful)." She said and smiles at him. Donghae felt real good as she smiled at him feeling really warm inside.They then go downstairs and meet up with her and his best friend and Brother. "Yoona Kikwang and Jonghyun called." Taecyeon imforms Yoona, She smiles as Donghae frowned. "Waeyo?" She asks "They want to hang later call them later." Taecyeon replies as she nods. "Donghae are you going to come on the trip ?" Taecyeon asks Donghae. "Trip?" Donghae looks curiously at Yoona, she nods. "Ye. We are going to a snowboard trip with Jonghyun Kikwang and Yuri ." Yoona Replies, "They will be there also?" Dongahe asked as Yoona nods happily. "Sure." Donghae smiles and nods. Yoonas phone then vibrates she then smiles at it. "I will be back." Yoona said and went out there house. 

---------------------------------

A/N: Mianhaeyo for a short chapter hopefully you all enjoy it.