The Playboy and the Diva

Smiling Eyes

It’s been a long time since Tiffany has slept like this, she made a mental note to give something back to the higher ups once she gets back. She made her way to the bathroom to fix herself up. She decided last night before going to sleep that she’d do a little sight-seeing, after all it has been two years since she was in her hometown, she wanted to see if anything changed while she was away.

For a very long time Mark has been sleeping around with a lot of women, from college girls to cougars, Mark has done them all. But never in his entire life has he been with someone like Yoona. What is with that girl? The way her body moved last night, it was like, wow, I don’t even have words to describe it, and , damn it, who has a mouth like that? But that’s not what I’m worrying about the most, I remember her name: Yoona.

Mark looked at himself at the hotel bathroom mirror and started slapping his cheeks.

“Get a hold of yourself Mark, you are a playboy, don’t even think about going there. You go in, you bang, and you get out.”

Mark was about to grab the bathroom doorknob when it rotated by itself.

Tiffany didn’t know whether she would scream because there was a man in her bathroom or smile because she knew the man in front of her. But before she could choose between her two options the man dragged her inside the bathroom and covered .

“Please don’t scream, I just want to get out as quietly as possible, now I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, it’s better if we leave that way, okay beautiful?” whispered Mark to Tiffany.

“Wait? What do you mean we don’t know each other? You honestly don’t me, Mark the playboy bassist?” whispered Tiffany back.

Mark was surprised to hear that the girl knew him, at first he thought she was one of his previous conquests but then he thought, Wouldn’t she have already strangled me to death if she found out?

Tiffany giggled at the confused look on Mark face. “I know, how about if I do this?”

Then Tiffany smiled the biggest eye-smile she could.

“Woah, wait, I know that smile, TIFFANY??!!”

“Yes Mark, it’s me. It’s been such a long time no? But wait, if you’re here then that means, he’s here, too, right?” said Tiffany.

“Who, Vincent?” Tiffany winced a bit when she heard her ex-lover’s name. “Yeah, he’s here, not here specifically but he’s around somewhere, actually, the whole band’s here.” Mark’s voice was a bit angry as he answered Tiffany’s question.

Tiffany didn’t fail to hear the spite in Mark’s voice, she couldn’t blame him though, she did break up badly with his friend.

“Look, I really don’t want to spoil a reunion so let’s not talk about the past. Please? Actually, this has bugging me since I saw you but, why are you here?”

“Well um, we were-I was, you see…” Mark was a bit thrown off with Tiffany’s sudden change in topic.

“Wait, there can only be one reason why you’re here! Don’t tell me, you had with my manager Yoona?!”

“Well, yeah, I did. Wait, Yoona’s your manager??”

“Yeah, didn’t she tell you?”

“She didn’t actually, we didn’t really talked much last night, I mean, you know, we were really busy-“

“Stop, I don’t even want to think about what the two of you did there.”

“Hehe, if you say so.”

“Anyway, it would be rather difficult if Yoona were to find out about the two of us so act like you’ve just seen me for the first time, okay?”

“It’s not problem for me but may I know why?”

“There’s no particular reason, it’s just I really don’t want anyone finding out anything about my past, can you at least give me that much?”

“Alright, but this is the only favor I’m doing for you, I, we, still haven’t forgiven you for what you did to Vincent.”