Nine.

It Wasn't Love At First Sight

Chansung stopped his vespa right in front of Bora's house. They both got off and Chansung handed over Bora's bag that he had kept under the vespa's seat.

"Thanks. You know, for sending me home." Bora grabbed the bag that Chansung had held out. As they walked side by side to her front door, Bora continued "I had a grat time"

"Bora look. I don't think I can do this any longer." Chansung stop in his foosteps and turned towards Bora.

He placed his hand on Bora's shoulder and leaned down. Inches from her face.

"I really, really, really like you. I don't know if you've noticed but each time I'm with you, I'll never fail to blush or just stare at you. If that's not good enough of a hint then I don't know what is anymore" Chansung belt out his feelings to Bora, leaving her speechless. Slowly, both her cheeks show a tinge of red as she bite her lips. 

"I......kinda......ehem" Bora mumbled.

"Yeah?" Chansung was eager to hear her response but unknowingly, his intense stare made her so nervous that she broke eye contact with him. Realising what she had just done, Chansung mistook it as a sign of rejection. He back away from her and let go of her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I must have been too rash. I don't know what I was thinking. You know what, let's just pretend none of this happen. Oh god, I'm so stupid" Chansung rambled and ran his hand through his hair. Suddenly, pair of hands grabbed onto his hand firmly.

"Pabo, you couldn't even tell when a girl is too shy to make eye contact with you" Bora smiled softly at him. "I've always lik-"

Without warning Chansung leaned in towards Bora for a kiss.

"TAKK!"

"Ouch!" both of them exclaimed at the same time when their helmets got in the way and collided with each other. Their heads bounce off from the impact causing them to feel the pain.

They look at each other ang giggled at how awkward they both were. 

"Yeah, I kinda forgot about that" Chansung said as he points to his helmet and took it off. He continued, "Well, I guess I'll go first. So...." He held out his hand for a shake. Bora too responded and shook his hand as an awkward form of saying goodbye. Just when they were about to pull away, Chansung grab ahold of her hand once more and pulled her in again for a kiss.

This time, their lips successfully touch since Chansung's helmet didn't get in the way. Bora's lips stiffen as she had never kissed a boy before in her life. However, with Chansung's guidance, she began to grow less awkward and followed his pace. Chansung pulled her closer into his arms, hugging her wihout breaking the kiss. Bora smiled smile in the kiss, it was like how she have always imagined it to be.

When the kiss finally broke, they leaned their forehead's against each other and stare lovingly into each other's eyes. Bora smiled and broke into a faint laugh. 

"Why?" Chansung asked. 

"That's my first kiss believe it or no-" Bora, once again got cut off when she heard a screeching sound interrupting the moment. They pull away from the hug and look towards the direction of the piercing sound.

"Gosh! That was the longest walk in my entire life!" Himchan exclaimed slamming his bike onto the ground. He looked at his two friends in front and his expression changed once he saw them holding hands.

"Oh." he whispered to himself with a disappointed look that he couldn't hide on his face.