Chapter 5

Buzzer.com

SUZY'S POV

"Ugh" I groaned upon hearing my phone ringing. For Pete's sake, who would call me at this wee hour? It's only 2 in the morning and whoever is this, he/she is ruining my sleep. It better be an important matter.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, still sleepy, not in the mood to actually talk to someone.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Screamed the person on the other line. Obviously, it's Jieun. "Quit it. You're damaging my eardrums." Jieun, ugh. You're so going to get it later for waking me up."Ooops. Sorry." I can hear noise from the other line. Looks like she's staying up late again to watch that drama. Seriously.

"What is it?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Well you should know that-" "-Tell me so that I could go back to my sleep." I cut her off. I badly wanna lay down again, close my eyes and drift to my deep slumber.

"MyungZy is the most trending topic right now on Buzzer!" She said, practically half-screaming it at my ear. "MyungZy?" Wait. What? MyungZy? It took a minute before it finally sink in my mind. "Congrats!" Jieun, breaking me away from my thoughts.

Why congratulate me? I'm so going to make my life miserable because of this. "I don't care. I'm going back to sleep." I ended the call and lied back to my bed, tucking myself comfortably under my blanket.

Congrats to me. More haters tomorrow and more threats. I sighed. Just thinking about it makes me mad. I can't just back out now since he already won. I'm not the type of girl who doesn't keep her words. Urgh. Stupid Myungsoo.

I tried going back to my sleep forcing my eyes to close, but I kept on failing. After an hour, I gave up. I just kept on lying on my bed, holding the clock and watching it tick.

When it was already 6 o'clock, almost 4 hours of my sleep getting wasted, I stood up and did my usual routine. Upon looking at my face in the mirror, I grunted when I saw those two dark panda eyebags under my eyes.

"Way to go Suzy. You just did it. Hope it scares Myungsoo off." Me, trying to cheer myself up.

 


MYUNGSOO'S POV

I saw her sitting at the fourth row, near the window, her usual place during her first period class. She has her head on her armchair, sleeping while girls kept on giving her glares and shooting her daggers with their eyes.

I scooted to the sit next to her. I shook her shoulders. She straightened herself and shot me a glare. "What?" When she looked at me, I realized she has huge, dark eye bags under her eyes. She must have been staying up all night.

"We're officially dating." I said giving her my famous half smile-half smirk. I swear she could punch me at the face any moment. "Yeah, should I get excited about that?" I can hear sarcasm in her voice. "You should be. Anyway, we're going to have our first date later this afternoon. I'll pick you up after your class." I pinched her cheeks. "By the way, you look extra cute with those huge eye bags." I left and directly went to my first class, not even letting her answer me.

 


SUZY'S POV

I didn't went home right after my class. Myungsoo said he'll pick me up for our.. Date? I don't why but it's been almost ten minutes already and he hasn't showed up yet. Why am I even waiting for him when I can just ditch him?

I made my way to the parking area where I left my car earlier this morning. As I was about to turn, I saw two people making out at the corner. I wasn't really the type of girl who'll in on someone's business, but upon realizing who the guy is, I started walking to corner instead where those two are doing there exaggerated public display of affection.

I took my phone from my pocket. "Click" They stopped kissing and diverted their attention to me. "What was that!" The girl yelled. "Ooops. Look like you're too busy Yeobo. You actually forgot our date." I said, giving emphasis on the 'Yeobo' part.

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Yeobo, I'm sorry." I said, wrapping my arms around Suzy. "I don't need a boyfriend who would cheat on me on our first day. "She showed me the picture that she took; me and the other girl kissing.

She turned her back and walked away from me. Well, looks like someone is getting jealous. "Sorry, my girlfriend is already waiting for me." I told the girl and give her an apologetic look. She stomped her foot and walked away looking really mad, after all, our make out session was interrupted.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Annyeong readers~ As you can see I kinda changed my writing style and I hope you like it. I'm really trying to improve my story.

Please do COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE.

Give me inspiration please? Comment to cheer me up :)