Chapter 4

Buzzer.com

SUZY'S POV

From: Jieun

Where are you? Let's go home together. ^_^

Aigoo. This girl, she's still not used in going home alone.

To: Jieun

At the main gate. 3 minutes and I'll leave you.

After just 2 minutes, I already saw Jieun making her way towards me.

"What took you so long?" I said, looking at my watch pretending that she was over the 3 minutes that I told her.

"Nothing. You suddenly left me with Myungsoo. Omo, by the way, he's really nice and I heard that they're entering the upcoming Battle of the Bands." Jieun said.

"Can we not talked about him for just five minutes?" I told her, completely annoyed how she kept on mentioning his name.

"Sorry, it's just -"

"He is some crazy, stupid, conceited monkey who stole my first kiss!" I cut her off. I still can't get over with the kiss thingy.

"You're so lucky, you pabo." She said, poking my forehead.

"I just wish that MyungZy would never become the most trending topic on Buzzer." I said sadly.

"Waeyo?" She turned to me.

I took my cellphone from my bag and gave it to her. She started reading the messages from different unknown numbers.

"Don't you ever try dating our Prince Myungsoo. You're too ugly."

"Flirt. Don't try to seduce Myungsoo!"

And many more countless messages, threatening me and insulting me.

I should not get surprised anymore. From what I heard, Myungsoo is not just one of our University Prince but he is also a well known casanova who keeps on changing his girlfriend from time to time. I bet these girls who keeps on sending me these messages are his ex-girlfriends, still not able to move on.
"Aigoo. Don't let these craps affect you Suzy-ah. You're way better than them. Tehy're just insecure." She patted my back and gave me an assuring smile.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I was about to enter my car when someone hugged me from the back.

"Oppa!" She whined still not letting go of the hug.

"What's with that Suzy girl? I thought you only loved me?" She said, demanding an answer from me.

"We're already done JiNa." I said, breaking away from the hug.

"It's JiHee!" She crossed her arms.

"I already told you this morning that we're done. You know I hate clingy girls." I sat on the hood of my car while she is standing in front of me.

"I, I won't be clingy. I promise!" She said then came to hug me again. Before she could hug me, I stood up.

"Sorry, I don't give second chances." I said then quickly entered my car and left.

 


SUZY'S POV

"Kiki, I'm home!" I said while entering our house. I directly went up to my room and plopped down on my bed. My phone beeped and instead of reading the message I just ignored it.

"Here comes another hate message." I told myself, while closing my eyes.

I remembered the Top 10 trending topics on Buzzer that Jieun showed me earlier. I should check the rankings and hope that MyungZy was already off the list.

I took my laptop and logged in my Buzzer account. Instead of being happy with the rankings, my face fell because of disappointment. MyungZy was on the sixth spot earlier and it's already on the second spot.

I buried my face on my pillow. "I so hate this." I whispered.

 


MYUNGSOO'S POV

While I was driving my car, my phone keeps on beeping, signaling that I have received messages. When I checked it, it was from different girls, all asking me why I chose Suzy.

"Oppa! She's so ugly. Why her?"

"Myungsoo-ah, why don't you just date me instead?"

I turned my phone off, getting sick of these clingy girls. Just a week ago, I broke the heart of one of the famous girls in our university to prove that any girl can fall for me. Well, except for HER.

She was my schoomate ever since first year college, but we've never been close to each other. Her world is simply apart from mine. She's this simple girl who doesn't like to be on the spot light. She doesn't wear much make-up. She doesn't act cute nor y, but tough and fierce. She's different. She never showed any interest in me unlike any girls. She didn't get interested in me, so I got interested on her instead.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi readers! I know that I haven't updated for so long so I'm trying to make it up to you. Anyway, I edited the last chapters so please check it out, but I didn't make big changes. I just added some things. Ummm. Do you know any graphic shop where I can request for a poster and a background for this fic? Just PM me. :)

Thank you for still reading my story. I hope you'll COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE and VOTE.