Chapter 1

Buzzer.com

Suzy’s POV

"Suzy, wake up."  Kiki, our maid is trying to wake me up. Urgh.  It's too early.

"Ki, 5 more minutes please?"  I whined at her then I covered my face with my pillow.

"Aigoo. Suzy  ah, you've said that for a hundred of times already. Wake up!" Kiki is still forcing me to wake up, but I don't want to. I continued to ignore her and close my eyes again.

"Oh, so you still don't want to wake up? Ok, I'll call your brother then." Kiki took a few steps, ready to go out of my room and ask for my brother's help.

"Aigoo. Kiki, don't be like that." I sat on my bed, pouting. "I'm all up. See?"  I stood up, raising my two hands as if she was a police trying to arrest me. Kiki really knows me. She knows that only my oppa can wake me up. I went to my bathroom and took a bath. Same old routine for me. I changed into my uniform, blow dry my hair and comb it, applied my favourite strawberry scent perfume and ate my breakfast.

Brush, brush, brush. I suddenly felt that headache again. Aish. Here comes this stupid headache.

I didn't mind the pain. For 4 years, this headache keeps on coming without any reasons. I don't even know what's wrong with me. When I went to the doctor to get a check-p, the doctor said that it's normal. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Pfft. Normal for an abnormal person like me.

When I arrived at school, I directly went to my first class. My best friend, Jieun is already there. This is new. Jieun is always late, but today, she arrived earlier than me. I sat on the chair next to her. I took a book out of my bag and began to read. 

Jieun took the book from me and closed it.

"Suzy, let's go early at the cafeteria okay?" She told me while smiling to herself.

"Uh, We're always early at the cafeteria?" I replied in a questioning tone.

"But we have to be extra  early!"  She said while pouting.

"Mmm. Waeyo?" I asked her, crossing my arms

"I heard that there will be an important announcement at the cafeteria this lunch break." She  said excitedly while shaking my shoulders.

"Uh, okay. And it's all about what?" I asked her, trying to get the book from her, but I have no luck. 

"Omo, it's Myungsoo's special announcement." She said still smiling like some creepy pedo.

"Who is Myungsoo?" I asked her innocently. 

"Suzy! Myungsoo is one of the Princes in our University. Ummm, He is also the famous casanova. Anyway, How many time do I have to answer that question? " She replied.

"Well, if he's a casanova, why bother? He loves toying with girls' hearts." I said.

"But he's really hot you know. I bet you would also drool at him when he goes topless." My best friend is slowly turning into a pedo. I didn't know when and how did her inner erted side got unleashed.

"Yah Jieun! you sound like a pedo girl."  I took my book from Jieun and hit her in the face using that book. It's kinda thick so I guess it's painful. I'm not a bad best friend. I just don't want my best friend to think of things like that because her erted side really freaks me out.

"Anyway, stop biting your lips and imagining things about that Myungoo boy. Prof is coming and he might think you're also one of those female dogs lurking in our university."  I reminded her, like what good best friends do.

"Yah, Suzy!" She hit me in my arm. "It's Myungsoo okay? MYUNGSOO" She said, giving emphasis on his name. 

"Fine. Whatever his name is." I replied.

BLAH.BLAH.BLAH.BLAH. After a gazillion hours of that boring discussion, it's now our lunch break. I can't wait to eat.

"Suzy, Let's go!"  Jieun dragged me to the cafeteria. Good thing, it isn't that crowded yet. We bought our lunch first then picked a table for four persons.

While eating my favorite blueberry cheesecake.

"Yah, are you okay?" I sked her, oking her forehead.

"They're coming Suzy!" She replied.

"Huh? Who?"  I asked not knowing whose she's talking about.

"The campus princes." My best friend began to smile again. She's giving me goosebumps already.

"Ah, okay." I continue eating my favourite cake. When suddenly, someone sat next to me.

"Hi Suzy." The stranger guy greeted me while smiling.

"Do I know you?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a mean girl, but hello? We're not even close and I'm eating my favorite food! He ruined my moment with my food!

"You don't know me?" He pointed at himself, giving me a smile.

"Nope." I shook my head.

 

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

"You don't know me?" I asked her while pointing at myself.

She took a glance at me. "Nope." She answered briefly while shaking her head. Her answer left me dumbfounded. How could this girl not know me? I am Kim Myungsoo. I am the the famous university prince; I have the most number of followers on buzzer; I am ranked as the #1 hottest guy in our school's official website and this girl doesn't know me? From what planet is she?

"I am Kim Myungsoo." I gave her one of my killer smiles then I introduced myself to her. I held out my hand infront of her, offering it for a handshake. She only looked at my hand then diverted her attention back to her cake.

"Nobody's asking you." She replied, still holding her fork and playing with the cake. I heard some of the girls gasp. This girl is really something. First, she doesn't know me. Second, she ignored me. No girl has ever tried to ignore me before. Girls would do anything just to be in her shoes right now.

"Well why don't you know me better?" I asked. My hand now on her shoulders. My face just a few inches from hers.

She looked at me, raising her eyebrows, giving me that *take your hand off me* look.

I just gave her a smile and before she could say anything, I gave her a quick smack on the lips. Her reaction was priceless. I can't help but feel the urge to even more since this is her first kiss. Her first kiss was actually stolen  by me.  Before she could react, I held her hand tightly and it woke her up from the trance she was in. She was struggling to get away from me, but I continued to hold her hand tighter. Her fingers entwining mine. She just gave a glare and let me dragged her to the platform in the center of our cafeteria.

"Attention people!" I said, using the microphone. My voice echoing inside the whole cafeteria and the students turned their attention to us.

"If she becomes the most trending topic on buzzer, I"ll date her." I said while pointing at her.

The cafeteria was filled with different reactions. The girls were disappointed while Suzy, by her looks I can tell that she's surprised. My friends? They were at the side, smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

I was dared by my crazy friends to date Suzy. After dumping one of the famous girl here in the university, to prove to them that I can make any girl for me, they still didn't give up. Suzy was the "unlucky" girl who passed by us when my friends were all busy thinking of a good dare for me. 

Sungyeol knows Suzy already and he said that Suzy is the right girl for this dare. He said that I would surely fail the dare because Suzy is a stubborn girl and she hates being controlled.  

I gathered facts and information about Suzy with the help of my network of girls. I learned that she's not the cute type of girl, but rather a fierce and a tough one. Instead of backing out, I became more excited in doing the dare.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Heyuuu~ So how's the first chapter? I hope it's not that bad *fingers cross*

Please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and VOTE.