Chapter 3

Buzzer.com


JIEUN'S POV

"And when you get that, you have to divide it by this and then you'll get the answer."

Ugh. I was so bored listening to our Statistics teacher. She keeps on explaining to us how to get that equation over and over again when obviously no one is listening to her, well except Suzy. I took out my phone from my bag, sneakily hiding it under my armchair and started to surf the net all thanks to our university's public wifi. I checked my facebook account to see if there is any notifications, but sadly, Wooyoung seems not to remember me anymore. He didn't even respond to my message. Instead of stalking his account, I checked my friend requests.

"3 mutual friends?" Nah, decline.

"587 mutual friends?" Accepted.

When I was finally done with the friend requests, I checked out my Buzzer account and the top 10 trending topics appeared at the right corner of my profile.

1. #WeWillWaitKimJongWoon

2. #HappyCincoDeMayo

3. #WhatIf

4. #HappyBirthdayBaekhyun

5. #CongratulationsInfinite

6. #MyungZy

7. # *******

8. # *********

9. # *****

10. # *******************

 

SUZY'S POV

I was busy listening to our Statistics teacher, explaining to us some equations when suddenly, Jieun passed to me her cellphone. I was hesitant at first to take it but she simply eyed me, which means, I should really take it. I quickly grabbed it from her and looked at it, only to realize it was the Top 10 trending topics on Buzzer.

I realized why Jieun wants me to check the trending topics. The #1 trending topic is about Yesung entering the military. She knows how much heartbroken I was when Leeteuk left and atended the military. Awwwww. Yesung will be going to the military too, another Super Junior member . I'm also an ELF and knowing that one of my bias is going to enter the military, I can't help but feel sad. I'll wait for you JongWoon Oppa!

The #4 trending topic is all about EXO's Baekhyun. Omo, It's Baekhyunnie's birthday. I should greet him later. Happy Birthday Baekhyun and to your hot eyeliner.  

I'm not just an ELF, but also an Exotic as well.

As I was checking out the Top 10 trending topics, the one on the #6 spot caught my attention.

MyungZy? I threw Jieun a glare. It wasn't the number one nor the number four topic that she wants me to check, but rather the number six.

I covered my face with my two hands. I forced myself to believe that Myungsoo is not serious with what he said earlier, but upon seeing "MyungZy" in the number six spot, I'm slowly believing in him.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

While I was on my way to the music room to have our practice for the upcoming Battle of the Bands competition, I saw Suzy walking with her best friend EunJi or Jieun? Man, I'm really bad with names.

I hid at the back of one of the lockers and waited for her to pass by.

"Hi Suzy!" I said, putting my hands around her shoulder.

"Oh hey Myungsoo." Her best friend greeted me.

"Hi there EunJi." I greeted her back.

"Ah, it's Jieun." She said.

"Oh sorry about that. Anyway, Are you free tomorrow?" I turned to Suzy.

"Suzy, she's asking you." Jieun, nudged her.

Rude much? This girl is really something.

She shot me a look. "What?" She said, taking my arm from her shoulder.

"I just want to celebrate." I replied. 

"No thanks, I'm busy." She said then walked away leaving me again.

 

SUZY'S POV

I walked away from Myungsoo leaving him with Jieun. The last time I checked my To-do list, meeting that guy again was on my last. I was ready to go home already when my phone beeped, which means I got a message.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Annyeong~ Sorry for being MIA and not updating for how many weeks. I hope I didn't lost my readers yet. Anyways, I had my summer class for 3 weeks and I'm already done with it so I hope I can update more often. I just wish that my story is not so boring.