Chapter 2

Buzzer.com

SUZY'S POV

"I am Kim Myungsoo." He said then offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nobody's asking you." I just took a glance at his hand, but ignored it and continued playing with my cake. Well, I'm not interested in him. He's not worthy of my time. Jieun was kicking my feet, down our table as if giving me a warning. Warning for what? I don't have any idea of what's going on right now then it hit me. 

Wait. Myungsoo? Is he the guy that Jieun keeps talking about earlier this morning?

"Well why don't you know me better?" His arms now on my shoulders. He moved closer until his face was just a few inches from mine. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows. What does this guy want?

He gave me another smile and the next thing I knew, he gave me a quick kiss on my lips. My first kiss! How can someone just stole my first kiss? I was planning on giving it to the person whom I'm gonna spend my life with. I thought it was gonna be perfect. I thought it would be memorable. I was lost in my thoughts about my first kiss when he held my hand, waking me up from the trance that I was in. I was struggling to get away from him, but the more I struggle, the tighter he held my hand. I gave him a glare, telling him that he better let go of my hand, but he just ignored me and continue to dragged me to the platform.

"Attention people!" He said, using the microphone. Did he even asked permission from the staff to use the microphone?

All the students turned their attention to us. And when I say all, it means all the students even from the different departments.

"If she becomes the most trending topic on buzzer, I'll date her." He said, pointing at me.

Urgh. What is this all about? First, he kissed me and now, date me? Seriously. This guy is insane. 

I can feel the deadly glare from the girls, while Myungsoo, the monkey boy? He was smiling at his friends while they were giving him a thumbs up.

Myungsoo began to speak again. "I'm counting on you guys, I hope by tomorrow, I can see Suzy as the most trending topic on buzzer." Then he smiled. I'm getting sick of seeing him smile. Ugh

"Bro, they're asking what they should hashtag." One of Myungsoo's friend asked while pointing at the group of students.

I can't believe that they would actually do this stupid thing just to help this guy out. 

"Hmmm. What do you think?" He nudged me.

"I didn't even accept this 'if I become the most trending topic on twitter, then I'll date you'" I said, crossing my arm while raising an eyebrow.

"But you have to. Are you scared? Scared to actually fall for me?" He moved closer and smirked at me. I took one step away from him. The guts of this guy.

"I'm not scared." I bravely replied. Who am I? I'm Bae Suzy and I won't ever fall for this monkey who stole my first kiss.

"Then accept this. Date me if you'll become the most trending topic on buzzer." He said as if teasing me.

"Fine. I accept it, but I doubt that I'll become the most trending topic on buzzer." I'm sure he'll fail. That's quite impossible. Does he really think that all these students will help him out? Nah, probably not. Well, maybe some. But this dare won't go anywhere. 

He took the microphone from the stand and began to speak again. "Hashtag 'MyungZy'. Help me guys or else you'll lose your University Prince. If I can't get Suzy to date me using this method, I guess I'll just quit from our band and transfer school." He quickly left after saying that. Is he threatening the whole student body? Psh. Conceited Prince. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly guy. 

When he left, I went back to our table, gaining a LOT of questions from Jieun. She asked me how did I make Myungsoo fell for me and how come I didn't let her now.

 

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

"Fine. I accept it, but I doubt that I'll become the most trending topic on buzzer." She accepted the dare, afraid that I'll even more. She's really underestimating me, thinking that these people won't listen to me. Well, let's see about that. I am Kim Myungsoo.

I took the microphone from the microphone stand and began to speak once again in a friendly tone. "Hashtag MyungZy." MyungZy stands for the combination of my name and her name; Myungsoo and Suzy. "Help me guy or else you'll lose your University Prince. If I can't get Suzy to date me using this method, I guess I'll just quit from our band and transfer school." I added then quickly walked out of the cafeteria, my friends walking next to me.

I threatened the student body that I'll transfer school if I can't date Suzy. Of course, they have to do what I say because I am their University Prince. My title isn't for nothing, it's for power.

While walking along the corridors of our school, the bell suddenly rang, signaling that it's the end of lunch break.

 

 

SUZY's POV

I went back to our table. What happened just now isn't something that I am expecting. Just when I took a seat, Jieun started to bombard me with different questions.

"How did you know Myungsoo?" Her first question.

"I thought you didn't know him?" I didn't mind her questions.

"Why did you lie to me?" I took the juice from our table.

"How did you make him fall for you?" After making sure that the juice contains only 25 calories, I opened it.

"Have you ever dated?" I was drinking my juice and Jieun still kept on blabbering those questions.

"Is he a good kisser?" I spit out accidentally the juice that I was drinking when I suddenly heard that question.

"Aigoo." Jieun took some tissue and began to wipe herself.

"Mianhe." I gave her a sheepish smile then handed her some tissue.

"I was just asking you if he's good kisser." She whined, still wiping herself.

"That was an out of the blue question and he's not a good kisser so don't bother." My arms cross, thinking of my first kiss. It's now gone. That conceited, ugly, stupid monkey stole it from me. Eeew. Disgusting. I took out my handkerchief and wipe my lips. I'm going to erase that kiss and pretend that it didn't happen. And rabies, that guy might have some disease and he wants to pass it to me. 

The bell rang signaling the students to go to their next period because lunch break is over. I took my bag and slung it on my shoulder, ready to leave.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello~  Mianhe for this late update. I was kinda busy the other night. And with my other story "Voiceless", I think I won't continue writing it because I'm kinda getting in love with the plot of this story. Sorry~

Anyway, please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and VOTE. I need inspiration to write guys. <3

I want to thank my inspirations.  Aprilxsummer, Skullmaki, soomuch_A, kumi-ho, miss_hana, HoneyBF_HanZy and Puddingjelly

-Leanne101