Chapter 7

Buzzer.com

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I woke up extra early today because I promised Suzy that I'll fetch her since I insisted last night that I would take her home, leaving her car in our school. I did my usual routine but I picked my clothes extra carefully, not just randomly getting shirts and pants from my wardrobe. I even styled my hair a bit.

I don't know why I want to look my best when I'm with Suzy. Maybe to make her notice me? No, I don't do things like this to impress anyone, not even Suzy. Maybe I'm just in the mood to do this.

I'm now standing in front of their house, not sure if I'll ring the doorbell or just wait inside my car. Since I'm not the person who loves waiting, I decided to ring their doorbell. A few minutes later, Suzy came out. She still looks cute wearing a care-free outfit. She was wearing a baby pink shirt with a ribbon shirring accent at her waistline, paired with a black, polka dot pants and has a blue back pack on her back.

"Uh, Good Morning." I greeted her awkwardly. "Morning. I've been waiting for already 5 minutes." She said. She eventually started walking ahead of me. I caught up with her and open the door for her.

I was about to start the car when I noticed that she still doesn't have her seatbelt on. I came forward to her, putting her seatbelt. I caught her staring at me. We were still on that position when I lean forward to her. I can't stop myself from staring at her lips. When was the last time that I kissed her? Yeah, just yesterday but it seems that I miss her lips already.

"What if I kiss you right now?" I asked. I can feel her getting nervous. Damn it Myungsoo. What are you doing? Suzy was slightly blushing. And here we go. My mischievous side is hitting me again. I gently cupped her face and landed my lips on hers softly. She started struggling at first but, she suddenly stopped moving. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Did you like it?" I asked, teasing her. She suddenly flicked my forehead. "You ert!" I rubbed the spot where she hit me. "I bet you like." I grinned. "I did not." She replied. "You'll fall in love with me too Suzy." I told her. "In your sweetest nightmare Myungsoo." She crossed her arms and look away.

BAE SUZY, you're a big challenge to me. You'll be mine. I promise


SUZY'S POV

When we arrived at school, all eyes were around me and Myungsoo. He started to hold my hand, intertwining his fingers to mine. I didn't mind him. I just continued walking. If he keeps on doing things like this, I might fall for him, which I should prevent.
When we were already in front of my classroom, he let go of my hand and said a quick good bye before walking away.

"Omo~ They're so sweet."

"I think Myungsoo is going to take her seriously."

"They look cute together."

As I was walking to my chair besides Jieun, I heard different comments about me and Myungsoo.

"Ta-daaa~" As soon as I sat on my chair, Jieun began waving a picture in front of me. I snatched it away from her and looked at the pic. It was Myungsoo carrying me on his shoulders. I was struggling hard and I look pathetic in the picture. I gave it back to Jieun.

"You look so cute here Suzy." She said. "Yah~ I'm your best friend and you dare insult my face?" I pouted at her. "Pfft." She rolled her eyes. I surely have the bestest best friend in the world.

It was already lunch break and Jieun and I were eating in the cafeteria, Won Ho came to our table. "Annyeong Suzy. Annyeong Jieun." He flashed that cheeky smile. My heart skipped. Won Ho has been my secret crush for almost two years and only Jieun knows that. He's my only friend, well besides my best friend of course. Lately, the three of us haven't hang out together because he's busy with practice.

"Hey Wonnie." I'd love to call him that. Jieun and I made that nickname for him. "So what's up?" He asked. "Suzy's dating Myungsoo, you're look alike." Jieun replied. "Yah." I nudged Jieun. "Do you really need to broadcast it?" I scolded her. "It was just a dare." I turned to Wonnie. "Really?" His face lit up. "So can you date me instead?" He said jokingly. Jokes are half meant right?

"No she can't because she's already mine." Someone suddenly sat next ti me. It was Myungsoo. He then rested his arm on my shoulder. "Hey man. I was just kidding. I'm Shin Won Ho." Wonnie introduced himself, offering his hand for a hand shake but Myungsoo just ignored him. Rude much?
 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note

Annyeong~ I updated again. :) I was inspired by your comments. Anyway, I really don't have a whole plot for this story so please forgive me for just including some random scenes. Sometimes I'm kinda having this writer's block so yeah~

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE