Chapter 6

Buzzer.com

 

SUZY'S POV

I don't know why I interrupted Myungsoo's making out session with that girl when I can just ignore him and directly go home. Mmm. Maybe to get back on him for making me wait for almost 10 minutes? I guess so. He told me he'll picked me up and I was fool enough to believe in him. I even called him Yeobo in front of that girl. I just blurted it out. Now what would he think of me? I'm just like any girl who would easily fall for his charm? I mentally pulled my hair for that thought.

I was already inside my car, starting the engine when he started knocking on my window. I hesitated for a while but I eventually rolled down my car's window. "What are you doing here?" I scoffed at him. "Picking up my girlfriend for our date." He replied giving me that smile, full of charm. I snapped out of my thoughts about him being charming. His smile should not affect me, not even the slightest bit.

"Date yourself playboy." I said coldly, still not looking at him. He grabbed my hands then opened the door. "Yah!" I struggled hard to pull away from me. When he still can't pull me, he bent down and wrap his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me like a sack of potatoes.

"Yah! Put me down!" I kept on struggling and shouting, but he still won't put me down. "You're too noisy." He scolded me. "Just put me down." I begged him. We were already getting the attention of the other students, some of them are already taking pictures.

"Fine, but you'll come with me. Promise me that" He said. I didn't know he was serious with that date thing. "Promise. Now put me down!" He stopped walking and put me down. We were in front of a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo Bicolore. Don't ask me why I know what type of car is in front of me.

Myungsoo opened the door of the passenger's seat for me, signaling me to get inside. "Get in." He said. "Fine." I grunted then entered the door. Ugh. I can't help but feel. JEALOUS. I badly want to have this kind of car. He closed the door and went to the driver's seat. We were all set but he didn't start the engine yet. He leaned in forward, his face just a few inches away from me. "Wh-what are you doing?" I stammered. Is he going to kiss me again? "You're nervous. Stop your dirty mind Yeobo, I'm just putting your seatbelt." He said then poked my forehead.

I pouted. "Were you expecting a kiss from me?" He grinned. He was already driving. "Aniyo. I'm not." I replied defensively. Am I really expecting a kiss? Ugh. Of course no. I was just scared that he'll do something. Ummm. Like maybe me? I laughed thinking of that. "Yah. Why are you laughing?" He turned to me. "Nothing." I said, straightening myself. "Anyways, Where are you taking me?" I asked, not knowing where we are actually going. I was looking at the window

.

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Hmmm. Somewhere crowded and noisy." I replied. I wasn't really serious with that. "I hate clubs." Suzy said. "Suggest a good place." I told her. I actually don't know where I'm going to take her. "Don't know where." She answered. "How about something peaceful and not crowdy?" I asked. My lips curled into a smile. "Sure." She replied. "Then off we go to the motel." I smirked. "You ert!" She lightly punched my shoulder. I laughed. "I was just kidding okay?" I stopped my car and properly parked it. "Well here we are." I said. Before I can go out and open the door for her, she already went out.

"Omo!" She was running towards the lake. I don't know why I brought her here. "It's beautiful." She exclaimed. She went and sat at the bench under the big oak tree. I sat next to her. "Well, yeah." I nod my head. We were looking at the sunset. The sky from yellow turned to orange and eventually to red. The sunset reflected on the water, making the scene more beautiful.

"Thanks for bringing me here." She smiled at me. It was the first time I saw her smile. She looks pretty without trying. "For my girlfriend." I said, returning he smile to her. Her gaze was at the sunset. It was almost dark. "So when are we going to end this date thingy?" She asked. Ending what's between us wasn't on my mind yet. I still want to know Suzy more. "I don`t know." I simply answered.


SUZY`S POV

After the date thingy, Myungsoo took me home. My car was still on the school. We were arguing. I still want to get my car but he said it was already dark and dangerous. He promised me that he`ll fetch me tomorrow morning so that I don`t have to commute.

"y, Free & Single / I'm ready too, Bingo/ y, Free & Single / I'm ready too, Bingo oh/ Yeogsi bullihan hwagryul-e majseo / Geobnaeji malgo / Yeogsi bullihan hwagryul-eun / Kkeutdo an bwado Bingo oh." I just finish taking a bath. My phone was ringing because someone was calling. Today, my ringing tone is y, Free and Single by Super Junior. I randomly change my ringing tone whenever I feel like doing it so don`t ask me.

I picked it up to see Jieun`s name. "Yoboseyo." I answered the phone. "Aaaah- Myungsoo carried you and let you ride his car!" Jieun was practically screaming, again. "Yeah." I replied shortly. I badly want to sleep already. "Gosh Suzy-ah. I wonder how heavy you weight." She said, laughing at the other line. "Shut up Jieun. I`m not heavy." I retorted. If Jieun was here right now, I would punish because of telling me that I`m heavy by  flicking her forehead. Hmp. Calling herself my best friend, but she`s just laughing at me. "Yah! I`m already working out and losing some pounds." I defended myself. "Okay, okay. But really, I didn`t expect that he could carry you." She said, still laughing. "And by the way, your face is really funny at this pic." She added. "What pic?" I asked. "I`ll show it to you tomorrow. Buh-bye." She hanged up the phone. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Author`s Note

I`m so sorry for this update. I know I`m disppointing my readers but I hope you`ll still give this story a chance.

Anyways, tell me of what you think of this chapter okay?

Please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and VOTE :)