Maknae Bonding

Devil Vs. Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though it wasn’t a long journey, everyone was pretty tired by the time they reached the ski resort. Except Luna who was way too absorbed by her surroundings to feel tired; the ski resort was beautiful. It was quite grand; much bigger than Luna expected it to be. She was slightly taken aback by how unfazed the guys were; they didn’t even blink an eyelid at it all. Sometimes Luna forgot that the B.A.P boys lived lavish lifestyles, and that ski resorts like this were the norm.

“Sir, your rooms have been prepared as you requested” the lady at the desk bowed politely, as she handed three sets of keycards to Yongguk. "Thanks" he gave her a brief smile before turning around to face the rest of the guys and Luna.

“Yah what’s with that face princess?” Himchan poked her cheek lightly, as she continued to frown. “This place must have been really expensive to pay for…” she trailed off uneasily. She didn’t like the fact that Yongguk had insisted she was not to pay him back for the plane ticket fees and ski resort fees either.

“Princess…this really didn’t cost anything for Yongguk trust me” Himchan tried to ease her guilt but she still wasn’t convinced.

“Himchan hyung is right, Yongguk hyung’s appa owns lot’s of the ski resorts in Japan and Korea, and he didn’t have to pay a thing for this” Zelo whispered to Luna. Yongguk always tried to veer away from the conversation of his father’s occupation just because he hated how people would treat him differently knowing he was the heir to such a company with impressive credentials.

“Wouldn’t have guessed” Luna mumbled, of course she didn’t think any differently of Yongguk, he was still good ol’ Yongguk to her.

“Yeah…Yongguk hyung’s father apparently didn’t want to name the ski resorts something boring like 'Bang's Resorts', and went for T.I.G.G.E.R’s instead.”

“Why is that?” Luna asked curiously, now that she thought about it… she didn’t actually know that much about any of the B.A.P boy’s familes. Did they purposely do the same thing like Yongguk and try to stay clear of the conversation…so Luna wouldn’t think differently of them?

“Don’t tell Yongguk I told you this…but apparently his appa named the ski resorts after Yongguk’s favourite teddy bear, which was called Tigger” Himchan grinned as he watched Luna hide her giggle. ‘How cute’ she thought to herself, as she watched Yongguk tell one of the bellboys which rooms to take the luggage to.

Youngjae and Daehyun had stuck close together, both having decided to keep each other company after it was discovered they were both not talking to Luna. Even now, they weren’t even giving her a glance. Luna just decided to not let their silent treatment ruin her first ever holiday, and just occupied herself by talking to Himchan and Zelo.

Soon enough though, once Yongguk was done explaining things to the bellboy he walked over to his group of friends. In his hand he dangled the key cards for the rooms. “So Himchan and I will share a room. Youngjae and Daehyun will share a room, whilst Luna and Zelo will share a room.”

Daehyun felt odd. Somehow he was just expecting the room sharing to mean that he would automatically be sharing a room with Luna, but after thinking about it, maybe it was just best for everyone if it was this way.

“N-Noona and I are sharing a room?” Zelo asked, almost checking to make sure he hadn’t heard wrong.

“Do you want to swap with me then?” Yongguk asked, assuming that perhaps Zelo wasn’t comfortable with sharing with Luna.

“Aniyo…it’s fine” Zelo gulped hard, as his heart began to race. It wasn’t like he had a major crush on Luna or anything…but he was just wary that Luna was a girl. What if he accidently walked in on her changing or something? He’d forever be classified a ert like Himchan.

“Don’t worry Zelo. I’ll make sure to warn you before I do anything liking changing in the bathroom” it was almost like Luna could read the maknae’s thoughts. He felt instantly relaxed and nodded his head.

“Okay so since everybody is a bit tired, let’s rest for a bit in our rooms and meet in like…half an hour to eat dinner” Yongguk suggested as he glanced at the massive clock in the lobby they were in. Everyone nodded their heads before dispersing.  So with that, Zelo led the way to the room, as he had been to the ski resort many times before. Once they’d reached their floor and found their room, they were happy to see their suitcases already waiting for them.

Zelo went flying onto his bed, sprawling his lanky self gleefully across it. “I’m so happy it’s nearly Christmas”

“Why is that?” Luna asked intrigued, as she began to open up her suitcase. She was rummaging about for her hair brush since she’d fell asleep towards the end of the plane ride, causing her hair to look as if she had just been freshly electrocuted.

“ Umma and appa are always abroad doing business at Christmas…so spending Christmas with the guys just makes me happy. It’s like a little family you know? Although Jongup isn’t here this time, it’s okay because noona is here” he smiled brightly at Luna, who felt her heart swell at his touching words.

“Aigoo Zelo you’re so cute” she gushed, getting up from her suitcase to go and squidge the maknae’s cheeks.

“I wasn’t trying to be” he huffed, somewhat feeling offended by being called ‘cute’ as opposed to good looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter