Jealous?

Devil Vs. Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong hadn’t slept a wink last night. His heart had decided not to stop beating fast the whole night, and just as he was about to doze off, the sun decided to grace its presence in the sky.

It was the loud clattering coming from the kitchen that made Jiyong instantly shoot up from the bed.

“Yah! Kwenchana?” he called up as he rushed to the kitchen and saw an embarrassed Luna standing with a frying pan in her hand.

“Mianhae..I was trying to make breakfast but accidently dropped this” she waved the frying pan and Jiyong snorted with laughter.

“I guess you’re not a domestic goddess then are you?” Luna dropped her head in defeat and sighed.  “Why don’t we go out today? Just the two of us?” Jiyong blurted, but instantly cringed as soon as the sentence left his mouth. A girl…and boy…spending a Saturday together…that’s technically a date isn’t it?

“Yeah sure!” Luna grinned deciding not to attempt breakfast, before tottering off to go and get ready. Jiyong leaned against the kitchen counter and put his hands in his face. ‘She doesn’t like you Ji, this isn’t a date…stop having these feelings’ he continued the mantra in his head, as he too went to go get ready for their day out together.

Jiyong was blushing as he and Luna stepped out of his condo, she was wearing her tights from yesterday, but with one of his t-shirts that acted like a dress top for her. She looked cute, and although he didn’t say anything, his red cheeks gave his feelings. But Luna seemed too thrilled with the prospect of spending the day with Jiyong to even notice, thankfully.

 

*****

 

(The next day)

“Why isn’t she back by now? It’s already Sunday afternoon!” it had been nearly two days since Luna had been home, and now the panic was really starting to set in with Daehyun. He was annoyed at how nonchalant the others were being about the situation.

“Why so worried now?” Zelo tilted his head to the side, waiting for his hyung to reply, just as the other boys did too as they lounged about in the living room. Daehyun slightly scowled, even though everyone knew he was genuinely concerned, he still stubbornly wouldn’t admit it.

“B-Because… the concert tomorrow and she’s being inconsiderate by not coming back to practice!” he lied, but no-one was buying it.

“Whose fault is it that she decided to leave in the first place?” Youngjae was still really angry at Daehyun. He was dying to know who Luna was staying with, since she hadn’t specified in her text to Yongguk who it was.  He hadn’t seen Luna particularly make conversation with any of the girls at school, so he was left stumped as to which girl she had befriended. Before Daehyun could counter argue that, the sound of the doorbell caused everyone to look at each other.

She was back.

“I’ll get it!” Zelo raced to the door, and when he said “Luna noona! You’re back!” everyone let out a sigh of relief, finally glad she had returned. Somehow when she wasn’t here, the house seemed dead and it was almost as if there was something missing.

A couple of seconds later, Zelo walked into the living room, soon followed by Luna.

“PRINCESS! YOU FINALLY CAME BACK TO OPPA!” Himchan yell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter