Sleep With Me?

Devil Vs. Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three hours had passed and Daehyun hadn’t budged from his bed yet. He couldn’t quite believe that he’d succeeded in making Luna cry. He felt terrible, and knew for a fact the moment the guys found out about what he did, he was definitely in for an earful from them. He was wondering why no one had started to panic at Luna’s disappearance…weren’t they worried?

“Yah! Daehyun, are you coming down to eat?” Youngjae asked, not bothering to knock as he entered the room. What Daehyun didn’t know was that Luna had texted Yongguk, and told him she would be staying over at her friend’s house for the weekend, and that he and the guys shouldn’t worry about her.  She had also mentioned in the text not to tell Daehyun where she was, mostly because she didn’t feel that her whereabouts concerned him…it’s not like he cared for her right?

“Yeah…I am” Daehyun hopped down from the bunk bed and followed Youngjae in silence as they made their way downstairs. Himchan had cooked his famous pasta, and everyone else had already started tucking in. Even though no-one said anything, it was pretty obvious that Luna’s lack of presence was due to something Daehyun had done…and they were all curious as to what had happened; since Luna had been particular vague about why she was staying over at a friend this weekend.

“So, how’s the duet practice going with you and noona?” Zelo couldn’t help but ask, and Yongguk didn’t miss the slight stiffening of Youngjae as the maknae mentioned the duet. Yongguk made a mental note to question Youngjae about his odd behaviour.

“Mmm, s’alright” Daehyun shrugged casually, whilst stabbing his fork into another piece of pasta. “Look Daehyun, we know something happened between you and princess so spit it out!” Himchan snapped, he was feeling particularly annoyed at Daehyun because he’d grown even fonder of Luna knowing that she liked him better than she let on, and had even called him oppa again. He was definitely going to tease Yongguk about that later.

So Daehyun proceeded to tell the story of what had happened, whilst everyone listened intently. Once he had finished his story, Youngjae stormed off into the living room, with his plate in tow, not wanting to see Daehyun’s face. Zelo soon followed Youngjae as he was pretty angry at Daehyun too, he couldn’t believe his ears at how harsh he’d been towards Luna. Yongguk ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. He could understand why Youngjae and Zelo would be annoyed with Daehyun.

“Yah Daehyun, don’t you think you were a little too harsh with what you said?”

“Hm…yeah I think I was a bit mean” truthfully Daehyun knew what he had said was horrible. “He’s only mean because that’s his way of caring for princess” Himchan interjected, causing Daehyun to glare at him.

“YAH! I DON’T! WHY WOULD I CARE FOR HER? PFFT!” Daehyun scoffed at the preposterous statement Himchan had made, yet both his hyungs just continued to look at him with knowing looks.

“Mwoh?! You don’t believe me? Aish! Be like that then!” the stroppy teen took his plate and marched upstairs, choosing to finish the food in solitude in his room. By the sounds of things, it didn’t seem like Luna was coming home anytime soon anyways.

“That boy is yet to realise his feelings” the deep chuckle of Yongguk echoed through the kitchen, and Himchan nodded in agreement.

“But what about Youngjae though, he seems pretty keen on Luna too”

Yongguk stopped chewing for a second to look at H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter