Realisation

Devil Vs. Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna actually had quite a lot of fun talking to EXO. They seemed like really nice people,  and they were pretty keen on her too. They kept on reminding her they were serious about the fact that she could easily transfer to S.M High in time for the start of the spring semester. They even told her they’d sort out the living accommodations for her so she wouldn’t need to worry about it. With her singing abilities, EXO were confident she’d easily get a scholarship, especially since she was already pretty well known in S.M High for her rendition of ‘Trouble Maker’ with Daehyun.

In a nutshell, they’d welcome her to S.M High with open arms.

Luna was almost halfway tempted, a fresh start, that’s what she felt she needed right now.

In the end, Luna and EXO spent hours getting to know each other at the ice cream parlour, until the owner shooed them out because the closing hours were approaching. Thankfully, the EXO boys had motorbikes, and since it was discovered that Kai lived the closest to Luna and B.A.P, he grudgingly agreed to drop her off. Luna had never been on a motorbike before, and clung to Kai’s back for dear life as he zoomed through the quiet streets at lightning pace. When they had arrived, Luna hopped off the bike but then struggled to take off her helmet. “Pabo, stop struggling a second” Luna stopped moving, and Kai was able to easily remove the helmet for her.

“Thanks” she bowed sheepishly, and Kai smirked at her embarrassment. He turned off the engine, and let the bike stand as he got off it too. He groaned suddenly and Luna looked at him in alarm. “You held on so tight I think you crushed my rib bones” he complained, and Luna looked mortified.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to hold you so tight, I just…I just…I’ve never been on a motorbike before and I thought I was going to die and I’m sorry I can’t believe I did that oh my gosh are you okay? I swear I di-” Luna rambled on and on, completely freaked out she’d hurt Kai, but he stopped her mid-sentence by kissing her cheek.

She looked at him in utter bewilderment. “W-W-Wha…”

“You just wouldn’t stop talking, it was pissing me off” he stated simply, handing her the helmet she had on, before getting back onto his motorbike. Luna was left speechless; she’d never had someone kiss her on the cheek to shut her up before. “I’ll come by your school tomorrow to collect the helmet that’s all covered in smoothie because of your sticky hair”. Luna blushed harder than she had ever done before and Kai was left very amused by her humiliation again.

“Go inside quickly, it’s cold out here” he ordered, and Luna couldn’t do anything but comply. As she walked up the driveway, she looked back and Kai was still waiting for her to go in. She smiled and waved him goodbye, and he awkwardly saluted back. “Listen Luna, seriously consider that offer, S.M High will be perfect for you” Kai said, and Luna nodded her head. Once she had reached the door, Kai put his helmet on and drove off.

She was greeted with a very worried looking Zelo as she knocked the door. “Are you okay noona? We were so worried, it’s nearly 8:30pm and we all were wondering when you’d get back” Zelo kept on fussing, but Luna could only focus on the fact that Zelo had kept using the word ‘we’.

Did that include Daehyun?

Probably not.

As she made her way silently up the stairs she held on tightly to the helmet, Luna hadn’t realised that whilst she was talking to Kai outside, a very worried Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae had been looking through the window of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter