Plane Revelation

Devil Vs. Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AH HYUNG THAT’S DISGUSTING!” Zelo was whining as he, Luna and the rest of the B.A.P boys boarded the flight. It didn’t take them long to find their seats, and thankfully, Luna was sitting in between Zelo and Yongguk. Although the flight to Japan wasn’t long, she honestly didn’t want to be sandwiched in between Youngjae and Daehyun; that would be mega awkward.

Neither had spoken to her recently, and it was so sad to say that Luna was slightly getting used to it.

“What’s so disgusting?” Luna inquired, as she, Zelo and Yongguk got comfortable in their seats.

“Himchan hyung just told me that he hasn’t washed his face since yesterday afternoon…he said he got kissed by a hot American girl and doesn’t want it to go away” Zelo shuddered thinking about it, and Luna snickered, to what she thought was herself, but Yongguk’s sharp eye didn’t miss it.

Although, he decided not to ask about it.

Instead, there was something else he was going to interrogate her about…

Well he was going to get straight to the point, but he noticed that she was clenching the arm rest of the seat she was sitting on. Zelo noticed it too, and exchanged a worried glance with his hyung.

“Noona, are you okay?” he slightly poked her arm when she didn’t respond straight away. Her eyes were shut tight, and she was trying hard to control her breathing so it wasn’t too erratic.

“Y-Yeah…it’s just I’ve never been on a plane” her nervous chuckle was an attempt to soothe their worries, but somehow it only increased their anxiousness.

“Noona do you want to hold my hand? My umma used to do that with me when I was a kid when I used to go on the plane”

She nodded her head gratefully, before holding Zelo’s hand tightly, but not too tightly so his hand would go numb. ‘Whoa… Zelo’s hands are quite big’ Luna mused to herself, only just realising the extent of how lanky Zelo actually was. Thinking about it, Luna couldn’t help but think that Zelo was undeniably handsome.

“You’re going to make a good boyfriend one day for someone” Luna blurted out, causing Yongguk to slightly stifle a snigger as he distracted himself by looking out the window as the plane took off from the runway.

“Noona! A-Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?!” Zelo’s cute eyes widened in shock.

“Aniyo! I’m j-just saying you’re a good guy, any girl will be lucky to have you”

It was only a tiny drop, but nevertheless, Zelo’s heart did drop slightly. “O-Okay…”

“Besides you don’t want to get involved with a girl like me, I send horrible text messages and everybody hates me” Luna tried to joke, but Zelo’s face instantly turned sour.

“I’m going to get to the bottom of that photo incident” Yongguk finally interjected, the two turned to look at him.

“Okay…but even if you do find out who was responsible, it’s not like Daehyun will care, I think his mind is made up about me” Luna looked downcast and disheartened as she heard the words actually leave her lips.

“Don’t say that noona! You don’t know that! Hyung isn’t a bad person, he’s probably just confused, you know everyone is in his ear telling him different things”

Luna sighed sadly, but didn’t argue it. She just hoped Daehyun would believe her soon enough.

“Let’s think about this logically, initially someone must have taken that photo…and since you and Daehyun were sleeping in that photo it couldn’t have been either of you…so who the hell had access to our music studio?” Yongguk wondered out loud, his chin thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter