Killing The Rich

Guns 'n' Roses

Sigh

Its chilly, and there is a bunch of posh people around. All siping there wine like no tomorrow. TOP, he is scanning the ship, I could tell, how he makes frequent glances. 

"So...where is this person?" I asked. He slowly brought his head down.

"He is the owner of this ship,he is pretty big, in the money business, he owns quite a lot.."He whispered.

"Where is he then!" I asked, impatiently.

"Probably, off breaking more hearts..." He sighed and leaned back.

then behind us, the sound of crying, I turned and a girl rushed out of a room, then a man stode out, pretending like nothing happened. I recognised him straight away. He was from a gang, a rouge gang. He flicked his blonde hair out of his face, he saw me and smirked. I quickly turned away.

"Hello pretty lady" He asked, I just smiled and went to face TOP.

"This your girl? She looks to young for you..." He said again.

He looked annoyed, but his expressions went neutral.

"She is, she isn't young either" TOP said, trying not to get annoyed.

He placed his arm around my shoulder, he leaned in.

"This...is Zelo, funny as it is, he is quite young, only a few years older then you..." He whispered, I smiled, then glanced at Zelo.

"Zelo. How have you been?" I asked him.

TOP, his hand squeezed my shoulder.

"Ahhh, fine, hope you're enjoying the party...." He smirked.

"I am, oh, I'll be getting another drink, want one TOP?" I stepped out of his arm, then faced him.

"Nothing for me" he said. 

I walked to the bar, ordered another drink, not to heavy, while I waited, Zelo came up beside me. 

"Don't you want a heavier drink?" He asked.

"No, I prefer not to drink heavy.." I flashed a smile at him.

The bartender, handed me my drink, I took a sip and as I was about to leave, Zelo grabbed my wrist.

"Ditch the guy, come with me" he said, in an alluring tone, yeah right. I stood there and thought about it, this way, I can kill the idiot.

i flashed another smile.

"Okay, be kind though" I said.

He smiled in satisfaction and lead me, through the ship, into a room. He locked the door behind him and then faced me, took my drink and placed both hands on my shoulders.

"You are so....beautiful" he leaned in close, his breath, warmed my face.

"Really?" I asked, pretending to be nervous.

"Yeah.." He sat me down on tot he bed, he moved his hands down from my shoulders, then on the my thigh.

I tensed. Go any lower and he'll feel the gun.

i placed my hand on his, peeling it off me and wrapped them around me, he seemed surprised, good.

I slide my hand down my thigh, feeling for the knife, he was about to press his body closer. I wiped it out and stab him in the back.Then quickly pulled it out. I pushed his body off me, then being careful, I flopped his body onto the bed. I put the knife back in the stealth, fixed my dress and stared at Zelo's expression. Shock, fear, was all I could see, I unlocked the door, slammed it behind me and pretended to be upset. But really, I wasn't. I saw TOP, he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What did you do?!" He asked.

"Your job, now lets get off this boat..." I smiled. He sighed, he grabbed my hand, then held it, like I was a child.

"See there?" He pointed to a yacht.

"Yeah..."

"That, is going to be our escape route.." Then the lights on the boat flashed, then everything went dark on the ship, the yacht, started to move, it got closer and closer to the cruise ship. People were clambering, freaking out over the power outage. A man quickly jumped off the yacht, bowed towards TOP before slipping into the staff. I jumped into the yacht. TOP followed behind and soon, we were gone, leaving the ship behind. When we were futher enough, he stopped the boat, and relaxed.

"You did we'll, using your assets..." He smirked and walked over to me.

He sat down, next to me and draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, I planned on too" I smiled.

maybe....it won't hurt any one right, I If I just let TOP, have the night....

"You're so cute" He leaned in and whispered into my ear. He then pulled me close, making me lean my head on his chest.

"Cute? I try not to influence that trait" I said.

His right, grabbed my free hand, closed his fingers in between mine, I slowly.....did too.

we sat in silence, close together, cuddling I guess. It wasn't uncomfortable, but my heart seemed to feel better. 

I pressed in close to him, drifting off to sleep.