Mission

Guns 'n' Roses

CRASH!!

The chair, flew across the room. 

"Hey is something wr-"

"GET OUT!!" I screamed. I picked up another chair and flinged it at the door.

"HEY!" The door closed, the chair, smashed against the door, then the door opened a little and his head popped out.

"You okay?!" He said, TOP edged himself inside my flat.

"No, I am not! Just..leave" I turned away, trying to calm down.

"Something happen?" He was getting closer.

"Yes..No.." I said slowly.

"Which one is it Hi" He was getting too close.

"Yes..something happened.."I turned around, he was right there, in front of me.

"What is it? For a killer, I didn't expect for this to happen, espically from you.."He smiled nervously.

"I'm just as much as a human being, as you, but this, I havent done before.."I frowned at him.

"So..what's the problem, you seem angry over something.." He looked at the broken vase on the floor.

"None of your bussiness TOP" I went to pick up the broken shards, but his hand caught onto my wrist.

"It kinda is, so you should tell me, before I beat it out of you.."He pulled me up.

"Why do you care?" I said, disgusteed, I pulled my wrist out of his grip, then picked up the shards, one by one.

"You're new, thought you needed to talk to someone.." He said.

"What I need, is another target, something to let my anger out.."I mumbled.

I gathered all the large shards and dumped them into the bin.

"Did you ask YG? I have a pretty big mission.."He started to scratch his head, "Do you want to come?"

I scoffed, then faced him, "Of course I have asked him he just didn't let me, thought I needed a break!" I scoffed again, "Yeah, I'll go with ya, just let me get ready.."I walked to my room, closing my door. 

Black fingerless gloves, black jeans, white, print shirt, black leather jacket and black shoes. Yeap, stealth mode.I walked out and TOP turned around. 

"This good?" I turned aorund.

"Ah...were we are going, is on a cruise, we're going together.."He said.

"A cruise? the target on the cruise?! Seriously!" I threw my hands up and walked back into my room.

Searching through my wardrobe, seems like I have very few dresses, even for a cruise. I wore this.

With black heels.I walked out and spun, the gun was carefully hidden on my thigh and the knife on my other leg. 

"From a normal eye, they won't be able to see the gun and the knife, so you have done well.." 

"Really?! This is kinda..revealing.." I looked down at my clothes. It was a little clothes, so I went and grabbed a jacket, black of course.

"Ready to go, the ship will leave in 1 hour.."He looked at his watch.

"WHAT!! Really?! You going like that?!" I pointed at his clothes.

"Yeah....What's wrong with this?!" He gestured at his clothes.

"This.....isn't acceptable, come here!"' I grabbed his hand, dragged him into my room and opened a door.

"You keep men clothing?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Shut Up, hmm....."I flicked through the suits, I pulled out the most expensive one.

"That is way too expensive..." He looked at it.

"Perfect and it will look good on you.."I said, I glanced at him, he was blushing. I giggled.

"Here, take it and wear it, now." I shoved the suit into his arms, pushed him into my bathroom and closed the door. While I waited, I grabbed my special purse, a hidden blade on the bottom, good for nosy people. 

"Uhh....is this really..alright?"He steeped out, he looked Oh so good...

(without the flowers of course and the gift)

"Uh yeah, see matching!" I pointed at the red sweater, "Red.." POinting at the bow in my hair, "Red.

"Yeah, lets go i guess.."He stode across the room, took my hand and we both walked out of the building, late in the night. This guy is so confident isn't he?!