Always a Mine

Guns 'n' Roses

His eyes gleamed, then he threw a wicked smile.

I glared at him, faced Daesung, "Daesung excuse me for a second.."I excused myself.

I grabbed the weapons on the table and walked to the door, grabbing him by the shirt, I dragged him out of the room, outside into another room, I pushed him ontot the table that was in the middle of the room.

"Don't. You.Think.About.It"I said through gritted teeth.

He smiled and stood up, "Nice seeing you again Hi, it's been a long time hasen't?" He crossed his arms.

"You better not screw up what I'm doing!" I scowled.

"Why? what are you doing?" He leaned in close.

"None of your business" I glared at him.

"Well it is, I know who your really are, what you are and maybe why you are still alive?" 

"I am alive because of HIM, but you better not!"

"Better not do what? Tell YG who you really are?!" He smirked.

"Do you want your hair colour to be red?!" I snapped.

"I have already dyed it red so no thank you" He turned around and started to walk around the round table.

"What do you want?!"

"I want you Lee Hi, If blackmailing you is going to get you to be mine, then I might as well.." He looked over his shoulder, smirking.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, I will never be yours, I'll just have to get rid of you.."

He laughed,turned towards me and smiled, "You think you can beat me?Dont make me laugh!" 

"Look, Hi, i won't tell" He added, "But I do want one thing from you.."

"What is it"

"Look maybe I'll tell you later, I have to get back to Dae to get new weapons, maybe you should walk around, meet new people, so they can kill you!" He said as he turned and walked out of the room. 

I walked to the table...THUMP...my fist hit the table, I gritted my teeth, sighed then walked out. Men need to back off. I decided to walk around, I pressed a random level, 9M, I waited for the elevator.

BING

I walked out and knocked on a random door.  

"Come in.." A flat voice rang out.

"Hello?"

"Oh your the new girl" Her hair was short and black. she wore a corss on her chest and her silver jacket gleamed in the light.

"I'm Hi,"I bowed and walked furthur into the bright room.

"What is it you need?" She asked with a blank expression. She was so cold.

"Nothing just looking around..."

"Well, I'm a weapon expert, need anything, come to me, unless you rather Daesung.."Her dead voice, filled the silence. 

"Oh, whats wrong with Daesung?"

"Daesung it my twin" Her face was so poker face, she sat down in front of a computer and then started, doing something.

"Well, Im gonna go.."I walked backwards.

"Bye."

"Right..bye.." I opened the door and then walked out, she was so awkward to talk to. I walked back to the elevator, it seemed to be coming down, I waited and then, BING, it was occupied, it was a guy, his black suit and dark hair. He was good looking, he looked up and he wore matching black glasses.I stepped into the elevator, pressed another random level, 9S, the man looked at me, he then back at the level I just choose.

"Do you need something from that level?" He suddenly asked.

"What? no...just exploring.." I looked away from him, damn, he looked and smelled delicious.

"Thats my level, you must be the new girl," He held out his hand, I took it and shoke it.

"I'm Lee Hi"

"I'm Se7en"

 

 

 

 

 

a/n Hello, sorry i couldn't write more, expect another chapter soon!! feeback would be nice ^.^ and maybe...a new subscriber? hahahaha please enjoy!! (yes it was GD) clearing something up....but enjoy please!! ^^